"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

The Fraity of Innocence...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Eeegh...Greets, fellas.

This is somewhat tough to explain, but I dont know what the deal has been lately...I've just not been very motivated / inspired in the past few weeks (nearly a month) to do anything. I come here, try to read a few posts and keep up-to-date with the Bibles and such, but just feel burnt out with it all...

Haven't talked to a new girl in over a week and a half, and I feel like I'm getting rusty. It's like I dont have the motivation to succeed right now...

Anyone have any words of wisdom or inspiration they could spare? It would be greatly appreciated, especially now with only a few weeks of school left. I dont want to go out on a negative note...

Cheers.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
There's more to it than that, AFK.

We all hit bad times now and again. I'm in one right now. The best advice I can give you is to keep your head up, there's nothing wrong with you. This happens. Focus on having a good time, doing something you really enjoy and might not have done for a while. For instance, I love to golf. I have spent some time on the driving range ever since the weather got good and I feel a lot better-more motivated, happier, more satisfied.

The party isn't over-the DJ of life just put on a bad record. :)
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Try and have faith. Not necessarily in God, but have faith in something. Have faith that you will persevere. Have faith that the world may someday change. Have faith in something; find what works for you.

It sounds like nothing in particular is bothering you, just your insecurities and doubts; don't worry, we all have them. I would suggest taking it back to basics. What kind of person do you want to be? Why aren't you that person now? What will it take to become that person? Being a great person is a very demanding thing; you need to take a break every now and then to face your doubts. Don't worry, you'll be an even greater person at the end of it all. You can't expect yourself to be perfect 100% of the time, so just accept the fact that nothing is wrong with you. You'll rise to the top once more when you're ready.

Best of luck!!!
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Thanks guys...I appreciate it :)

I dunno why I've been so blue lately...It's not like I've done anything irregularly in the past few weeks.

But I dunno, I think its all good - As we speak theres a beautiful gal asleep on my couch :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I can feel you on this one man. Sometimes I don't feel like socializing or anything. Then sometimes Im in such a good mindset that I'm afraid I might loose it. Now im not saying your a coward or that your afraid but sometimes I believe we worry when we get knocked out of our game.

The best thing to do is just roll with the punches.
 
Top