"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The fluff zone

Brassneck

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
17
Any tips on transitioning out of fluff talk? If I start it to build comfort I seem to get stuck in it, convo gets boring fast.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Any tips on transitioning out of fluff talk? If I start it to build comfort I seem to get stuck in it, convo gets boring fast.
This happens to me all the time. Hence why I usually just go direct sexual. Would love to know how to do the conversation style game tho:l.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Innuendo...or get into deeper stuff...like emotion and vulnerability. Something that makes her focus on every word.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,867
Like 2Rocky said, use innuendo. Works best with plausible deniability.

If you succeed in getting a sexual convo established, you don't necessarily want to drop the fluff talk.

Rather, continue the fluff convo while engaging in sex talk *simultaneously* (have two separate conversations at once). They love this sh1t.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Here is a great framework that will help you slowly become intuitive at it: General, Specific, Personal, Relatable. GSPR.

Ask a surface level question first. This is probably what you are doing and you then make the mistake of just asking another surface level question immediately following. This gets you accused of "interviewing". Once she answers the general (surface level) question, you ask her something specific about it, and after she answers, you ask her something personal. Then you share something about yourself that is relatable to that.

Here's an example.
  • Me: Do you like to travel?
  • Her: Oh yes, I love it!
  • Me: Really? What was your favorite trip you've ever taken?
  • Her: Italy!
  • Me: Why is that? How did Italy make you feel and why was it your favorite?
  • Her: Well, my parents were married in a small town in Italy and I always admired the story about it, and looking at the pictures of it growing up and so I just formed this romantic vision of it and wanted to experience it myself.
  • Me: Interesting! That reminds me of a somewhat similar experience I had. My parents took me to Hawaii when I was 9 and it was an amazing experience, but it was so long ago that I wanted to go back and see if it was everything I remembered, and to compare my perspective as an adult to my perspective as a kid. It was a really interesting trip for that reason. So.... how was that trip to Italy? Was it everything you had built up in your mind? What were some of the biggest differences between your expectations and the reality you discovered?
  • Her: <answers you>
  • Me: <start over with another general question on another topic>
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
Back in the day on this forum, they would tell you to begin keno and neg hitting.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Any tips on transitioning out of fluff talk? If I start it to build comfort I seem to get stuck in it, convo gets boring fast.
Believe it or not, great conversationalists talk very little. They are great active listeners. This effectively allows you to deepen any conversation and direct the spotlight on the other person. This then allows the person to build trust and open up to you. The next step is for you to ask questions and play with her imagination.

In conclusion, it takes time and practice to become a great conversationalist and learn when to sexualize a conversation. There will be many opportunities to sexualize the convo.

I always recommend reading How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale C. first. You need a solid foundation of how to even communicate as most of those issues are due to the fact that people don't really know how to communicate or relate to someone. Once you have that, I believe it becomes pretty natural to sexualize the interaction and make it fun the more you date.

Modern Man Advice
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top