"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The first date kiss - I think i mussed

theshist

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Is it too much to fast to use your tounge on the first and second kiss? I turned her face towards me and used a simple kiss then progressed from there. We smiled then talked for a bit, she realized she was really friggin late and then reached for a hug and a kiss. I used the same method, but she closed the kiss and left in a huff. I'm not sure if its because she was late or if I was moving to fast.

I know the only way to tell would be to read her body language, but the way she fled in such a hurry bothers me. I started to make a comment about when I'd get a chance to talk again, but she didn't seem interested, so I shut up and took off. I'll get my answer either for better or for worse tonite when (or if) she starts a chat on msn msngr. She was all smiles for the whole date, but it only takes one wrong move to destroy the whole thing. Gimme your take my situation, even if its just as simple as "eh, whatever". :rolleyes:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

balla

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
stop worriying you're fine. you kissed her she obivously wanted to kiss you. if something was up she would have said something, prob make a joke or sarcastic remark. which you would have then absorbed and responded with your DJ skills. I see no problems here. continue...


Balla
 

balla

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
or you can use your OWN advice


From everything I've ever read on this site and from my personal experience, you're way behind! You need to read her moves and gauge her il, if shes into, kiss her! Don't be a afc, be a man! A man knows what he wants and takes it when he wants, so take your prize already!

-taken from another thread YOU responded too.
 

theshist

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Maybe I'm sick for laughing about this, but I was right.. the chika blocked me on msn. I definitly went too much too fast! Guess I'll stick to the light kiss on the lips and learn from this past mistake. I'm also starting to learn the value of keeping more than a one date going at a time, because as this last chika's blocking me, another one sent me an email w/ her ph #, beggin to get together sometime in the near future, and there's a second chika that I work with, that we're takin the same day off to hang out! :D

I guess I'll miss the last chika :eek:, but then again there's one word I learned from this site that applies well to a situation like this. It goes a lil' like this:

NEXT!!!!!!!
:cool:

-theshist
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
There is no absolute rule on this. Some kids will look for the tongue on the first kiss, others won't want it. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out what kind of chick you're with and how high her interest is. Some things you just gotta figure out for yourself.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top