Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The first date kiss - I think i mussed

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it too much to fast to use your tounge on the first and second kiss? I turned her face towards me and used a simple kiss then progressed from there. We smiled then talked for a bit, she realized she was really friggin late and then reached for a hug and a kiss. I used the same method, but she closed the kiss and left in a huff. I'm not sure if its because she was late or if I was moving to fast.

I know the only way to tell would be to read her body language, but the way she fled in such a hurry bothers me. I started to make a comment about when I'd get a chance to talk again, but she didn't seem interested, so I shut up and took off. I'll get my answer either for better or for worse tonite when (or if) she starts a chat on msn msngr. She was all smiles for the whole date, but it only takes one wrong move to destroy the whole thing. Gimme your take my situation, even if its just as simple as "eh, whatever". :rolleyes:

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop worriying you're fine. you kissed her she obivously wanted to kiss you. if something was up she would have said something, prob make a joke or sarcastic remark. which you would have then absorbed and responded with your DJ skills. I see no problems here. continue...

Balla

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
or you can use your OWN advice

From everything I've ever read on this site and from my personal experience, you're way behind! You need to read her moves and gauge her il, if shes into, kiss her! Don't be a afc, be a man! A man knows what he wants and takes it when he wants, so take your prize already!

-taken from another thread YOU responded too.

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm sick for laughing about this, but I was right.. the chika blocked me on msn. I definitly went too much too fast! Guess I'll stick to the light kiss on the lips and learn from this past mistake. I'm also starting to learn the value of keeping more than a one date going at a time, because as this last chika's blocking me, another one sent me an email w/ her ph #, beggin to get together sometime in the near future, and there's a second chika that I work with, that we're takin the same day off to hang out! :D

I guess I'll miss the last chika :eek:, but then again there's one word I learned from this site that applies well to a situation like this. It goes a lil' like this:

NEXT!!!!!!!
:cool:

-theshist

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no absolute rule on this. Some kids will look for the tongue on the first kiss, others won't want it. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out what kind of chick you're with and how high her interest is. Some things you just gotta figure out for yourself.