Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The feeling of awkwardness

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it normal for a a guy trying to get better with the ladies to feel awkward in various situations involving women?

Should I just ignore it or is my gut telling me warning me of possible humiliation?

Dapper Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I don't presume to know what I'm talking about, being a fellow beginner, but my take on it is that you just go ahead and do the stuff that makes you feel awkward, and eventually you become good enough for there to be no awkwardness, or eventually you find out that there was never any awkwardness, and you just needed more self-assurance.

Practice. Or something.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by That_Guy49
Is it normal for a a guy trying to get better with the ladies to feel awkward in various situations involving women?

Should I just ignore it or is my gut telling me warning me of possible humiliation?
Simple answer yes.

Your body is giving you several signals.

The first is fear, more specifically the fear of rejection.

The next is anxiety, what happens if she says yes? Will I know what to say?

The final feeling is excitement. What could this lead to? Is she the one, etc etc.

What you need to do is not simply ignore the emotion but learn to embrace them and use them to your advantage.

I've been doing this for two years and i am very comfortable with talking to woman, its become second nature. However, there are certain situations where i feel anxious and a little awkward, such as if i screw up, if its more than 2 ladies. But thats why i do it. I know that i need to learn how to recover from a situation, and how to work on groups of chicks.

We all got/get intimidated, you just need to learn to understand it, and use it. The best way to do this is, practice, practice, practice.

Eventually you learn how to use your excitement as a way to show interest, your anxiety can be controlled to show a sense of calmness with the situation, and your fear as a sign of your strength.

Just keep up the work.