"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The Fart Method

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
I know this may sound crazy, but one of the ways I can decide if a girl is really interested is if I fart really loud and smelly and she just ignores it.

Try it!

For maximum effect, try stuffing yourself with cheese, broccoli, jalapeno peppers, beans, onions, cabbage, and wash it all down with a can of warm beer. You won't be disappointed!

If she looks at you in shock, just shrug it off like it is no big deal and say "What? You never fart?"

I like it cause it weeds out the uptight b!tches and I HATE it when I have to hold in my gas..

For those of you flamers I will say, don't knock it till you've tried it!

DISCLAIMER: This technique is for the advanced players here who have some degree of game. You noobs didn't honestly think that chronic farting is all it takes? :p

EDIT: Wow! My 500th post...and what a post it is..worthy of a "Master Don Juan" :cool:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Anaconda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Hahhah, are you being funny? Why not take it a bit further and fart in the middle of a party...That way you'll be able to see who's interested by the dozens. :D.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
ROFL!!!! :D:D

Im goin to a party tonite, I ll make sure I try it. May update on it later.

BTW: You are a genius Ronny. Keep it up.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Good god! I had a good one the other day. It me me run away from myself so if she would stick around when one of those fly, i'm gonna marry her! :D
 

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
plymouth
ok thats 1 of the stranger sarging tactics i've heard but what ever works for you:D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Originally posted by Caveman
Good god! I had a good one the other day. It me me run away from myself so if she would stick around when one of those fly, i'm gonna marry her! :D
I don't know about you guys, but no matter how raunchy my farts are, I always tilt my head back and take a big fukin wiff. It's like smelling gasoline.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Yeah well.. ever did one after having lots of garlic sauce?
you take a big wiff and you are O U T !! :D
 

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Originally posted by Caveman
Yeah well.. ever did one after having lots of garlic sauce?
you take a big wiff and you are O U T !! :D
Caveman, my colon produces noxious gases capable of peeling paint off of walls, but I still smell it...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
This is one of the more advanced screening techniques. I would use this when I've already gotten the girl's interest, and by accident.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
i blame the dog.. He always has that guilty look! :D
 

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Why do I have the sudden urge to watch South Park's Terrance & Phillip special? You might also wanna try searching for treasure on one of your dates.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Why stop there? Why not just drop your pants, and take a steaming sh!t in front of them?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Why stop there? Why not just drop your pants, and take a steaming sh!t in front of them?
No!, No!, No1, you have to start out gently at first. Start with a nice golden shower!:)
 

_XT_

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Great thing to do on the first date, then ask her straight afterwards for a second date :rolleyes:
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
I say we give Donny his very own weekly sosuave.com advice column. I mean, last week it was "let's go condom shopping" and now this week its "let's go fart on them". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This stuff is gold guys, pure gold! With with game like that, Donny must be having to pry all the women off him. Bawaahahahahahah!!!!! :D :D :D :p :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top