Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Expressive Men - Spaz Insights

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Once more it's early in the morning in my part of the world and we'll make do with hand drawn graphs to further illustrate these personality traits within certain man and how they can benefit from it.

The typical graph of Expressives.

Well known personalities that's born into this quadrant and thrived;

Micheal Jackson, Elvis, Van Gogh, Buddha, John Keats, Beethoven, Houdini etc etc.

Key personality traits;

High levels of emotions, empathy, love, feelings etc.

Profession's to thrive in;

Entertainment industry - actors, musicians, magicians, artists, fashion designers, etc.

Spiritual sectors - Priesthood, NGO's, etc.

Diplomacy - Politics, Ambassadors, Human Resources etc

PUA's - Pick up artist.

What drives these people ?

Connection, love, validation. They'll be where the party's at. Always in the midst of action in the social pulse of civilisation.

Yes, there's more to it, much more then can be written right now and plenty I've omitted but for the purposes of this site; your general happiness with women would be sufficient.

And so what type of women would suit that dying need for validation and love ?

As you can see in the above graph, it's women that has their dominant personality within the Expressive Quadrant.

But still men within ur quadrant find it wanting, frustratingly so.

No women in the world could ever exceed ur ability to feel, desire, want - love as you experience.

The maximum a woman could ever go and it's rare....very rare, is illustrated in the graph below;

Yes that's a woman's maximum - her genius should not be underestimated, take note that she possesses ALL traits within the quadrant in healthy doses.

Those of you men within the circle of A, B, C and D have deviated from your purpose.

Your purpose has always been meant to achieve greatness within ur quadrant as illustrated in the graph below; (see next post in the same thread).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Continuation...

Herein lies your true path as Expressives - illustrated in the graph below;

The top left conner is where men within ur quadrant must work towards.

But in doing so, with extreme levels of EQ you'll lose dominance.

Some men are born right inside that box whilst others has to work towards it, that box within a box - that's ur greatness, your full potential.

And gentlemen women are always drawn to great men huh...

As such, forget those Alpha traits that's spoken widely in this forum - it's a fallacy for you and even precipitate your downfall or general unhappiness.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Next I'll post about the Intellectuals and there's plenty of those in this forum.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why would these "Expressives" want to strive toward the zero dominance mark? Wouldn't it be preferable to strive to maintain their approximately 50% dominance, which would be straight up on the graph?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why would these "Expressives" want to strive toward the zero dominance mark? Wouldn't it be preferable to strive to maintain their approximately 50% dominance, which would be straight up on the graph?
I wondered that as well too. According to the chart, the Intellectual should strive for zero dominance and zero EQ? How would that grow them? What are we missing?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it illustrates 100 EQ and zero dominance. The left-most vertical line starts at zero in the lower left corner and up to 100 in the upper left corner. That upper left corner represents EQ of 100.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it illustrates 100 EQ and zero dominance. The left-most vertical line starts at zero in the lower left corner and up to 100 in the upper left corner. That upper left corner represents EQ of 100.
@Atom Smasher I agreed with you and then asked another similar question. As you brought up the diminishment in Dominance for Expressives, I agreed and then also wondered about the Intellectuals as well. If the Intellectuals aimed for the lower left corner, as also previously indicated, they would be diminished in both EQ and Dominance. I wondered what else was relevant.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, you’re right. I thought you were still talking about “Expressives”. My bad!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm away from the comforts of my office and much prefer to use my laptop to post my thoughts on the intellectuals - herein lies the most "difficult" quadrant amongst the 4 when it comes to women and life in general - the social struggle they face in their daily life is not something to be dismiss.

I'm in the mountains on one of my breaks when I posted The Expressive Man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Expressives were born into the passive quadrant and not meant to be dominant, the closest they could ever truly be is just below the weakest dominant.

It would make them naturally conflicted and in the long run miserable.

The Expressive Man power lies in his ability to feel his surroundings, the very air of humanity and to do so it must absent dominant traits.

In their absorption of pain, loss, happiness, love, they are able to fully understand and emphatically connect with people.

Micheal Jackson just needs to make a few moves to send millions in a frenzy - how you think he did it ?

Edit : When The Expressive Man has reached his intended greatness then he will have all the adoration/love he so craves. He will feel fulfillment in that moment.

The shortcut that most of the expressive here are doing to achieve the pull of their quadrant ; getting it from women.

It's because they are not successful in their own quadrant or deviated from their God given path or as nature intended.

And this will be overwhelming for any women who walks the earth or any planet for that matter.

A man born into a certain quadrant can never escape it's pull nor its lure.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher I agreed with you and then asked another similar question. As you brought up the diminishment in Dominance for Expressives, I agreed and then also wondered about the Intellectuals as well. If the Intellectuals aimed for the lower left corner, as also previously indicated, they would be diminished in both EQ and Dominance. I wondered what else was relevant.
You hv a good head on ur shoulders with urself an emphatic as the Expressives but yet never exceeding them but could greatly admire those there.

Therein little lady is ur salvation in ur love life.

The Expressive Man and The Motivator Man are the target of ur womanly skills - happy hunting.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I agree that dominance and eq are directly proportional,but an interesting idea none the less.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure I agree that dominance and eq are directly proportional,but an interesting idea none the less.
You, @guru1000, @Alvafe and Atom (although he straddles between 2 dominant spheres) will feature in the last of my threads.

Once all is written it will become as clear as day for you and them.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of you men within the circle of A, B, C and D have deviated from your purpose.

Your purpose has always been meant to achieve greatness within ur quadrant as illustrated in the graph below; (see next post in the same thread).
I'm still not fully understand what you wrote. Does this explain why we have different ways of dealing with women and we must play to our strength by not deviating from our quadrant?