Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Expressive Men - Spaz Insights

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It is an accumulation of what I know which is then used as the basis for this to work;

Results = core values (personality traits + childhood) + how you think + how you do things = frame.

That's why I can profile men here, know their past and also able to know their future should they not change trajectory.

U

user43770

I was trying to find where your philosophy came from. You talk about dominants and passives a lot, which sounds a lot like alphas and betas. Now I see similarities between expressives and introverts lol

U

user43770

It is an accumulation of what I know which is then used as the basis for this to work;

Results = core values (personality traits + childhood) + how you think + how you do things = frame.

That's why I can profile men here, know their past and also able to know their future should they not change trajectory.
I'm what you would consider a passive, but I can morph into a dominant if the situation dictates. I do it more days than not.

I let my intellectual side slip on sosuave on the weekends.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm what you would consider a passive, but I can morph into a dominant if the situation dictates. I do it more days than not.

I let my intellectual side slip on sosuave on the weekends.
U r an intellectual.

I will make the intellectual thread when I take my vacation.

Just so you know, the ones that's always talking abt Alpha's are passive men's, dead give away huh?

No such thing as alpha or beta.

Anyhow masculinity is universal, a code of conduct for men.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Precious few personality assessments are known to be reliable, and researchers say their use outside academia is debatable.. Scientific American 2018

but they are fun to play around with as long as you don't treat them any different from horoscope

U

user43770

U r an intellectual.

I will make the intellectual thread when I take my vacation.

Just so you know, the ones that's always talking abt Alpha's are passive men's, dead give away huh?

No such thing as alpha or beta.

Anyhow masculinity is universal, a code of conduct for men.
Don't bore me. Your vacation starts now.

U

user43770

Precious few personality assessments are known to be reliable, and researchers say their use outside academia is debatable.. Scientific American 2018

but they are fun to play around with as long as you don't treat them any different from horoscope
Lol thanks, bro

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Have patience ty.

As for you uber, no matter how you wish it to different, u r still an expressive, ur placing within ur quadrant is similar to goodstuff, bordering the intellectuals hence ur nerd like qualities.

But you ain't one.

U r just an expressive that has been stunted in growth, could be a number of reasons but one you will need to seek answers to in order for you to move forward.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally know small bit losers (society pov) thoughtlessly getting poon. We all knows these ppl. I believe this is all too abstract man. Just my opinion. Hooking up isn't some depthful thing. The few things that work are already there.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your framework is self constructed and has no connection to reality. So place me where you like in it.

The wind in the far off trees does not affect me much.

And I'll keep reading my horoscope in the paper sometimes for sh1ts and giggles

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your framework is self constructed and has no connection to reality. So place me where you like in it.

The wind in the far off trees does not affect me much.

And I'll keep reading my horoscope in the paper sometimes for sh1ts and giggles
Yes and that's why you are the only one here that's most affected by my thread.

Shiets and giggles indeed buddy.

HenBogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaz,

As a new comer here, I would welcome your thoughts on where my quadrant lies.

My ego would say expressive.....