Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The downfall of civilization is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's now on the front page of Yahoo - https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/more-couples-ditching-monogamy-too-170700054.html

The end of days, relationships and such are numbered.. As Aaron Clarey suggests, just enjoy the decline.
Objectively women voting was a major event in the fall. as of 2015 every country that has elections now allows women to vote. this will result in the increase of female influence in all of those places. as result, the female will become stronger (more masculine) and as a result, men will become more feminine to balance. in some cases, the men will even start to try to "attract" women instead of being men.

Women used to dress, dance, sing, and do all sorts of things to be attractive to men. in the future men will try to dress to attract women, improve the body of themself and even try to ACT differently so as to attract women. it is likely that women will become lazier and try to vote for laws that will increase the power they have socially. in the end, men will become slaves. some farmed to be studs and most farmed as workers.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is likely that women will become lazier and try to vote for laws that will increase the power they have socially. in the end, men will become slaves. some farmed to be studs and most farmed as workers.
Balkanization would happen first. Men will opt out of society, and become more in tune with core fundamental beliefs. Men are willing to die for beliefs...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so glad I didn't invite some demon into my life desperately trying to separate me from my resources and assets, every single woman I have ever had a serious relation ship's life has officially devolved into a train wreck, I just saw the last one a couple weeks ago, she was standing beside her dad and he took 2 pictures of me, didn't even recognize her or him until I was thinking about it later on, second guessing myself until I realized she had red hair and blue eyes, looked her up and not doing well. I'm sure I'm being talked about in whatever group chat the pics made it onto, feels good.

Im seriously considering adoption at some point, I'd rather pass my assets onto my lineage directly as opposed to having my lineage receive them after they are sifted through the hands of some woman who just put her time in, I know I won't be marrying the same woman I have kids with, too much of a liability. I wonder if adopting and then having a bio kid would net me some protection against child support?

I'd like the freedom to have children without somebody that's gonna put my children 2nd to themselves, just feels wrong otherwise

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always pay a surrogate mother.
Unfortunately the law here sees it as the same as a relationship, your relying purely on her good will, where I live we don't have the right to sign away our rights, contracts rely much of the time on good will, good and bad

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol not my problem....the only thing I get from "civilization" right now are stupid laws and taxes that equally work against my interest.

Let elders, women and leechers to be concerned about it.

If your lms is good enough you get laid, if not you dont regardless if you live in oslo or nairobi.
But what if you're short? :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Balkanization would happen first. Men will opt out of society, and become more in tune with core fundamental beliefs. Men are willing to die for beliefs...
I have always thought that the undercurrent of the movie "Fight Club" was men reverting to their pre-civilized nature.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the end, men will become slaves. some farmed to be studs and most farmed as workers.
I bet a lot of guys here would like to see themselves in the former category. :)

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That is a non answer. Western society does not legally permit poly relationships. Which arrangement do you prefer?
What civilisations do have poly relationships? A bunch of backwater tribes or certain elites in the middle east?

Monogamy is the reason why western civilisation dominated for so long, children need a strong family unit.

Other primates like Chimpanzees and Gorillas have polygamy, they are on the brink of extinction. While we humans continue to dominate.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Author of the article:

Every time

There should be a point where you just stop listening to what ugly people have to say about anything
This reminds me of the time I was reading an article about “What toxic masculinity is and the dangers it presents.”

Not only was it wildly inaccurate,it was also written by a single,very Karen looking middle aged woman.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet a lot of guys here would like to see themselves in the former category. :)
just being a tool, maybe not. might be hard to perform without drugs if being dominated by women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont understand that men dont plant trees if neither them nor their biological kids will reap the fruit of those.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What civilisations do have poly relationships? A bunch of backwater tribes or certain elites in the middle east?

Monogamy is the reason why western civilisation dominated for so long, children need a strong family unit.

Other primates like Chimpanzees and Gorillas have polygamy, they are on the brink of extinction. While we humans continue to dominate.
He's wokahontas. Don't encourage him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just being a tool, maybe not. might be hard to perform without drugs if being dominated by women.
I still think a lot of guys would glory in being the "alpha" choice, the sex guy as opposed to the beta work guy.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think a lot of guys would glory in being the "alpha" choice, the sex guy as opposed to the beta work guy.
That's probably the better of the two. the real alpha guy would not like being herded, even if the activity is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.