Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The downfall of civilization is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Monogamy is unnatural for mammalian males, but should be expected of mammalian females. Perhaps our society should be restructured to be consistent with our true biological imperative.
You have a sick vocabulary. I bet you're good at that game with all the words.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's now on the front page of Yahoo - https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/more-couples-ditching-monogamy-too-170700054.html

The end of days, relationships and such are numbered.. As Aaron Clarey suggests, just enjoy the decline.
Interestingly enough I've been having this conversation lately with people. Especially women. I do agree monogamy is becoming less and less common with polygamy (open relationships) becoming more and more common.

I, for one, am unsure how this will affect humanity as a whole. The concept of family is an intriguing aspect, with procreation and children's development being a scary aspect if I am being honest. We are already affecting them by disallowing them to emotionally connect with their teachers and their peers and growing in a pandemic world. Now we are taking the family nucleus and fundamental pillars away from them.

Society and technology have already an enormous say in how humanity unfolds. Now intergender dynamics being skewed the way they are, how will humanity look 100 years from now.

I am not saying it will be bad or good, just curious to see how this will play out long-term.

Modern Man Advice

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’ll extend the courtesy of re-phrasing my comment- males in nature are not monogamous. Females are. Maybe we should embrace that reality. Do you agree or disagree?
I think, respectfully, your thoughts and comments change day by day. Yesterday, you were all for marriage and raising children in a legal family unit. Now, you're for poly relationships. What's tomorrow going to bring with your thoughts and feelings?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, respectfully, your thoughts and comments change day by day. Yesterday, you were all for marriage and raising children in a legal family unit. Now, you're for poly relationships. What's tomorrow going to bring with your thoughts and feelings?
That is a non answer. Western society does not legally permit poly relationships. Which arrangement do you prefer?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Author of the article:

Every time

There should be a point where you just stop listening to what ugly people have to say about anything

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol not my problem....the only thing I get from "civilization" right now are stupid laws and taxes that equally work against my interest.

Let elders, women and leechers to be concerned about it.

If your lms is good enough you get laid, if not you dont regardless if you live in oslo or nairobi.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's now on the front page of Yahoo - https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/more-couples-ditching-monogamy-too-170700054.html

The end of days, relationships and such are numbered.. As Aaron Clarey suggests, just enjoy the decline.
I dont understand how some people dont feel bad about this concept. They must be really cold or born without emotions to live like that. I rather be single and have casual sex.

I try to imagine my wife or gf "loving" and fcking multiple guys and then coming to me and saying that she loves me. I can't see it in another way than something sick and disgusting.

And based on the author or this article, it kinda explains everything.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with the majority of what he talks about. But to be fair, he did advocate men being able to have multiple women, while women should only be allowed to have one guy. I don't see how that's feminist agenda. I would think feminist agenda would be the reverse scenario.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy is centered around what is beneficial to the offspring. This includes among species that practice monogamy.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Author of the article:

Every time

There should be a point where you just stop listening to what ugly people have to say about anything
I was just gonna say that this was written by a woman. She just wants to get impregnated by the "alpha" male and have a beta take care of her at the same time. That part of it is nothing new.

The problem that I see is it's becoming normalized. The Overton window is shifting more and more.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women dont handle sleeping around at all, havent they learnt this yet, or do they just like self destructing

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just gonna say that this was written by a woman. She just wants to get impregnated by the "alpha" male and have a beta take care of her at the same time. That part of it is nothing new.

The problem that I see is it's becoming normalized. The Overton window is shifting more and more.

slippery slope?

Status
Not open for further replies.