Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Danger Of Girls With Many Male Friends?

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
The absolute Holy Grail Of Red Flags...

If you're girlfriend has lots of male friends, it's time to bounce!!!

Yeah this video also comments about how feminized men call us “insecure” or other weird put downs.

In fact, there are tons of ground rules for any new woman I am intimate with. I verbalize in a list, the various rules that are my relationship boundaries for her to abide by. For some of them she acts like it’s too much but I do not give women an inch. They might contest the rules I describe but I do not give her an inch.

As I meet a women and if she brings around groups of men she will quickly be told No more of these guys, they are not allowed anywhere near our relationship. Same deal with the gay guys who “are just friends“. The gay guys definitely get the axe too.

Women need to be taught what is acceptable in a relationship or they will run all over you. And they will try running all over you regardless. I respond to their attempts like a wall of ice, and often tell her I will beat her up. And tell her to tell her friends I threatened her, because it brings value to me, every time.

Also respond with an icy retort that you are ready to dump her IMMEDIATELY with no care for her existence if she does not shape up her act she gets DUMPED IMMEDIATELY and you will withdrawal contact with her FOREVER, unless she gets in line.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's very difficult for a man to convince his girlfriend to drop her hoe/ low value female friends. It's better to dump her, and find a girl who doesn't associate with dirty hoes.
I dropped a girl because I met her BFF and she was one of those model hot looking girls that was a straight street rat 304....No Gracias

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dropped a girl because I met her BFF and she was one of those model hot looking girls that was a straight street rat 304....No Gracias
You did the right thing. Anytime you're in a situation where you have to convince a girl to change who she is.. It will never workout..

You can't change a person. It's easier and better to find someone who shares the same values as you do.

If she has hoe friends & a bunch of male friends.. Let that chick go, she will always be a fvking liability.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main issue is the seeking validation/attention, not the gender.
I was just merely pointing out he obvious that there is differences between the sexes.

We act accordingly differently as female and male behavior from nature has encoded us very differently.

Thus you cannot compare the situation that a guy has female friends vs. a chic that has many male friends.

It is two completely different things.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually btw. that is one reason why I usually think female friends are quite annoying and and one of my main reason for not keeping them around or at least limit them as much as possible.

They always want something from you, :mad: while my buddies don't.:up:

It's hard coded in the female DNA to extract things from guys even those that they have relationship with and that makes them really annoying, but it also proves the point that men and women can never really truely be good true friends because in the second you refuse to service them freely they will usually cancel their friendship with you as all of these so called "friends" are transactional friend connections.

If you don't fvck her she will always treat you in a transactional manner. It just the way the cookie crumbles. :rofl:

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just merely pointing out he obvious that there is differences between the sexes.

We act accordingly differently as female and male behavior from nature has encoded us very differently.

Thus you cannot compare the situation that a guy has female friends vs. a chic that has many male friends.

It is two completely different things.
The male experience & the female experience are very
Yeah this video also comments about how feminized men call us “insecure” or other weird put downs.

In fact, there are tons of ground rules for any new woman I am intimate with. I verbalize in a list, the various rules that are my relationship boundaries for her to abide by. For some of them she acts like it’s too much but I do not give women an inch. They might contest the rules I describe but I do not give her an inch.

As I meet a women and if she brings around groups of men she will quickly be told No more of these guys, they are not allowed anywhere near our relationship. Same deal with the gay guys who “are just friends“. The gay guys definitely get the axe too.

Women need to be taught what is acceptable in a relationship or they will run all over you. And they will try running all over you regardless. I respond to their attempts like a wall of ice, and often tell her I will beat her up. And tell her to tell her friends I threatened her, because it brings value to me, every time.

Also respond with an icy retort that you are ready to dump her IMMEDIATELY with no care for her existence if she does not shape up her act she gets DUMPED IMMEDIATELY and you will withdrawal contact with her FOREVER, unless she gets in line.
After several conversations with my ex about her combative & disrespectful behaviour.. She didn't listen to me or care about my feelings & concerns.

I kicked her out of my house 4 months ago with zero contact ever since.

The last I hear about her, she was posting on Facebook that "No Man Will Ever Love Her"

Always the victim are they not.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have found this to be madness.

Some chicks will upfront, without even being promted, tell you that they have a lots of male friends.

They say it like it's a badge of honour.

If you're girlfriend has lots of male friends, this the life she is living. View attachment 11287
That picture is absolutely hilarious :lol: and I fully agree.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I Dumped my ex recently.. Several warnings to fix her bad attitude, her disrespectful and very combative attitude.. She didn't make the changes I needed.

Kicked her out of my house and never spoke to her since. Solid 4 months NC

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BJ for sink repair? Sounds like a fair exchange.
Not really.
In the Red Light District of Amsterdam, you can get a BJ for around fifty euro.
Try getting your sink fixed by a plumber for less than fifty euro.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really.
In the Red Light District of Amsterdam, you can get a BJ for around fifty euro.
Try getting your sink fixed by a plumber for less than fifty euro.
Yeah, but what if you're not a plumber?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have changed my stance on this topic because there is a normal version of this in modern society. Its usually the man that fcks it up by becoming Mr. Toolbag not having other good looking women "friends" or lets say options. Lol
If you date a woman involved in the fashion industry, you have to hold a strong frame. Most of the models I dated were glad I wasn't a male model, as they consider many male models 'vapid' and 'vain'. And they like it if you're not 'in awe' of aesthetics. Most appreciate it if you talk to them like normal average women, because a lot of them know it's just façade. At the end of the glamorous day they just want to snuggle up and sleep in your arms.
They may be surrounded by other beautiful people, but they choose you because you know who they are and what they need.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be weary of women with Male friends. Theyre ususally ex boyfriends / fvck buddies / potention guys to fvck / or maybe using them to meet other guys... But some girls are just genuinley friendly and outgoing by nature and have no intentions behind it. So you on the other hand cant be jealous, paranoid or insecure. Use your best judgement

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be weary of women with Male friends. Theyre ususally ex boyfriends / fvck buddies / potention guys to fvck / or maybe using them to meet other guys... But some girls are just genuinley friendly and outgoing by nature and have no intentions behind it. So you on the other hand cant be jealous, paranoid or insecure. Use your best judgement
I think you have to take a look at the girl.

If she has a permiscues past & has a bunch of dude freinds. She is likely a liability.

If she is the attention seeking type, oh then facts she is not worth the risk of getting involved with.