Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Danger Of Girls With Many Male Friends?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why assume her male friends, have to be single? Couldn't hot girls have guy friends, whom also have girlfriends?
Wow you are lost bro!

Pretty much every dude who has a girlfriend, if presented with an opportunity to bang another very hot girl, will absolutely take that opportunity if he can get away with it.

The best puzzy, is NEW *****.

The Naivity of some you dudes is shocking.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in the friendzone can mean many different things other than desperate Beta Brad begging for pvssy that he will never get.

1). Chads and guys that she could fvck, but would not because there isn't an obvious emotional connection.
2). Guys that she has had one-night stands with, or speed dated in the past but didn't workout....(TBH these are probably the most ideal because the mutual interest has already fizzled)
3). Guys that put her in the friendzone and it is your girl that is patiently waiting to hop on his dvck.
4). Guys she is using for access to social settings or other resources expecting sexual payment soon or in the future.
5). Guys on a lifetime mission to fvck her, even if it means sacrificing everything to do so. He will wait every millisecond of his life to take a shot at your girl at any opportunistic time.
6). Toxic Gay Friends...IMHO the worst ones
7). Guys that live their own dating life, but would not turn down the soft ball pitch chance of fvcking her.
8). A guy that she is genuinely best friends with and there's no sexual thoughts involved. (Rare)

Either way, out of 9 types of guy friends, only 1 is a safe bet for your girl and that is a rare dude to come across. Last, I have seen this happen with hot, average, and ugly girls, so it is not just hot girls with lots of guy friends.

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you are lost bro!

Pretty much every dude who has a girlfriend, if presented with an opportunity to bang another very hot girl, will absolutely take that opportunity if he can get away with it.

The best puzzy, is NEW *****.

The Naivity of some you dudes is shocking.
Therefore, who cares if your wife has guy friends that are married?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of us agree, when in a commited relationship with a girl, it's a bad idea that she keeps guy freinds around.

Often if she is really into you, she might drop the dudes, so it doesn't cause a major problem in the relationship.

However can you ever really trust a girl, who is naturally more inclined to be friendly with men?

She's the type of girl who always had more guy freinds than chicks, and is too comfortable talking to & being around dudes?

It's possible that she drops her guy freinds for you, then goes ahead and becomes freindly with some new ones from her job or off social media.

Thoughts?
In my experience it never worth the risks.

Most women that have male friends in my opinion, they are needy for men validation attention or they just keep options and probably have sex with some ocasionally.

Those women has some deep emotional problems.

Also the ones who does not have male friends are the ones that have more sense when you talk to them about relationship values.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most women that have male friends in my opinion, they are needy for men validation attention or they just keep options and probably have sex with some ocasionally.

Also the ones who does not have male friends are the ones that have more sense when you talk to them about relationship values.

I've looked into this matter quite intensively.

You are right.. Most have emotional problems. The girls who have mostly dude freinds, especially if they are good looking attractive girls, tend not to have a strong masculine father in the picture, or had a weak father in the household.

They turn to dudes to find that masculine presence that they missed out on.

They tend to start sleeping around alot at a young age.

One thing is for sure, you can never fully trust a girl like this around other men. They are expert monkey branchers.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Someone else pointed this out, and it is a strong point.

If most of her friends are dudes, and she has been hanging out with dudes since young.

She will likely be very masculine.. and promiscuous.

Dealing with masculine girls is a fvking nightmare, a constant struggle for power in relationship.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've looked into this matter quite intensively.

You are right.. Most have emotional problems. The girls who have mostly dude freinds, especially if they are good looking attractive girls, tend not to have a strong masculine father in the picture, or had a weak father in the household.

They turn to dudes to find that masculine presence that they missed out on.

They tend to start sleeping around alot at a young age.

One thing is for sure, you can never fully trust a girl like this around other men. They are expert monkey branchers.
And they are usually very hypocritical and manipulative. I literally cut off contact immediately if a woman tells me she has a lot of male friends.

And the funny thing is that they try in every way to justify that they are like brothers or how much they respect each other.

It's hilarious to see a person's ability to be so hypocritical and arrogant. Or maybe they actually believe this nonsense fantasy.

Every women knows how they get constantly bombarded with desperate guys on social media. This should be enough to be careful with opposite sex friends in a relationship.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they are usually very hypocritical and manipulative. I literally cut off contact immediately if a woman tells me she has a lot of male friends.

And the funny thing is that they try in every way to justify that they are like brothers or how much they respect each other.

It's hilarious to see a person's ability to be so hypocritical and arrogant. Or maybe they actually believe this nonsense fantasy.

Every women knows how they get constantly bombarded with desperate guys on social media. This should be enough to be careful with opposite sex friends in a relationship.
Always have found this to be madness.

Some chicks will upfront, without even being promted, tell you that they have a lots of male friends.

They say it like it's a badge of honour.

If you're girlfriend has lots of male friends, this the life she is living. 3ga1ok.jpg

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in the friendzone can mean many different things other than desperate Beta Brad begging for pvssy that he will never get.

1). Chads and guys that she could fvck, but would not because there isn't an obvious emotional connection.
2). Guys that she has had one-night stands with, or speed dated in the past but didn't workout....(TBH these are probably the most ideal because the mutual interest has already fizzled)
3). Guys that put her in the friendzone and it is your girl that is patiently waiting to hop on his dvck.
4). Guys she is using for access to social settings or other resources expecting sexual payment soon or in the future.
5). Guys on a lifetime mission to fvck her, even if it means sacrificing everything to do so. He will wait every millisecond of his life to take a shot at your girl at any opportunistic time.
6). Toxic Gay Friends...IMHO the worst ones
7). Guys that live their own dating life, but would not turn down the soft ball pitch chance of fvcking her.
8). A guy that she is genuinely best friends with and there's no sexual thoughts involved. (Rare)

Either way, out of 9 types of guy friends, only 1 is a safe bet for your girl and that is a rare dude to come across. Last, I have seen this happen with hot, average, and ugly girls, so it is not just hot girls with lots of guy friends.
Excellent analysis & breakdown.

I would go as far as to say, even if she claims that she will drop those dudes for you, it's still a red flag.

She inherinatly needs male validation & attention, this will not simply go away over night.

She might ditch some existing male friends for you, but then go-ahead and make some new male friends at her new job for example.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have found this to be madness.

Some chicks will upfront, without even being promted, tell you that they have a lots of male friends.

They say it like it's a badge of honour.

If you're girlfriend has lots of male friends, this the life she is living. View attachment 11287
And if you say something to that kind of women, they say you are insecure, making dramas and even call you crazy or toxic.

There is a term for that on narcissist dynamics: Gaslighting.

I used to be gaslighted so much by my narcissist parents. And those situations are very similar if you compare. Obviously different contexts, but same manipulation strategy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't make female friends because they don't serve us with Jack chit.
Next time you're car breaks down, go ahead and call your female friend... jokes
That's a good explanation why women want male friends. Men usually offer some sort of utility, even if it's just to have a male presence around for protection. Even if he's a wimp, he can throw himself in front of the mugger while she gets away. In theory anyway. Then there is the idea that some women are too catty to make good friends, so some women gravitate to males, who are generally more stable.

A lot of guys do like female friends though. I enjoy female company, but I prefer there to be some sort of sexual/romantic component there. Guys I know who have a lot of female friends tend to be guys who can't land the right girl, or can't get dates with the kind of women they want. So they settle with taking girls out as friends, and at least they get to be seen out with these girls I guess. Even if they're not getting what they really want out of it.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of female friends. Doesn't mean my woman has to worry about them. I
Its is different though. Men and women are different .
We guys can have female friends that we are not interested in fvcking but see more as a sister and we do not seek any validation or attention by default.

Women on the other hand do seek men's attention and also keep men around as monkey branching backup guys, just in case (And we are not talking about the beta´s that is just friend zoned here, but the ones she really look for.). and in most cases have some sexual connection bond attached to these guys that are of interest to them.. E.g. Joe in sales, Peter in accounting etc..

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good explanation why women want male friends. Men usually offer some sort of utility
Yes agreed ha ha.
They always want you to do stuff for them.
Change tires on their car, move the huge sofa or something, fix the sink...
All for free of course and no BJ in repayment for the service. :rofl::whistle:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you say that?
Because toxic gay men are some of the most chaotic and instable people on the planet. They tend to love to start drama and have a crabs in the bucket mentality. He will always put your GF in bad situations and try to keep her in the same cesspit he is in.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We guys can have female friends that we are not interested in fvcking but see more as a sister and we do not seek any validation or attention by default.
The main issue is the seeking validation/attention, not the gender.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its is different though. Men and women are different .

Women on the other hand do seek men's attention and also keep men around as monkey branching backup guys, just in case (And we are not talking about the beta´s that is just friend zoned here, but the ones she really look for.). and in most cases have some sexual connection bond attached to these guys that are of interest to them.. E.g. Joe in sales, Peter in accounting etc..
Guaranteed. If she is attractive & has a bunch of male friend's, she's a fvking expert Monkey Brancher!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a situation where not only does she have lots of male friends, but her female friends are a bunch of low value chicks & hoes!

It's time to bounce!

Never take these types of red flags lightly.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a situation where not only does she have lots of male friends, but her female friends are a bunch of low value chicks & hoes!

It's time to bounce!

Never take these types of red flags lightly.
Exactly!! Toxic Female friends can be just as bad or worse than male friends.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly!! Toxic Female friends can be just as bad or worse than male friends.
Yes, it's very difficult for a man to convince his girlfriend to drop her hoe/ low value female friends. It's better to dump her, and find a girl who doesn't associate with dirty hoes.