Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The current Los @ngeles L@kers

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The behaviour and drama surrounding this team, this season in particular has been very poor. Being outshined by younger, more competent men. Better suited to a Broadway show.

The wall hits men as well, and it's hit all of the L@kers bad. The drama is just embarrassing to watch, in league that is generally very well respected. Every other game.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The behaviour and drama surrounding this team, this season in particular has been very poor. Being outshined by younger, more competent men. Better suited to a Broadway show.

The wall hits men as well, and it's hit all of the L@kers bad. The drama is just embarrassing to watch, in league that is generally very well respected. Every other game.
I know, right? I love how Bron throws a hissy fit whenever a reporter asks him about his team's age.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck the media though. They always ask slanted questions. Who wants to answer that shvt after a game?
I get that.

Saw a story that some kid shot a friend of his over a LeBron vs MJ debate they were having.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck the media though. They always ask slanted questions. Who wants to answer that shvt after a game?
LeBron James has brought everything on himself. From "The Decision" to his self-proclaimed "Greatest Basketball Player on the Planet" BS. I have zero sympathy for the negative press he has been getting recently.

Outside of his ONE title in Cleveland he has literally never earned any of them -- always teaming up with other superstars. Which is common in today's NBA - I get that. But don't compare yourself to Michael Jordan, LeBron. You are a great player - but you don't even belong in the same breath as the GOAT.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeBron James has brought everything on himself. From "The Decision" to his self-proclaimed "Greatest Basketball Player on the Planet" BS. I have zero sympathy for the negative press he has been getting recently.

Outside of his ONE title in Cleveland he has literally never earned any of them -- always teaming up with other superstars. Which is common in today's NBA - I get that. But don't compare yourself to Michael Jordan, LeBron. You are a great player - but you don't even belong in the same breath as the GOAT.
Sounds like a personal dislike of Lebron.

To me, I don’t much care about character traits of athletes. I think Lebron is easily on the Mount Rushmore of basketball greats. If I’m picking an all time starting roster, prime Lebron is #1 hands down.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To me, I don’t much care about character traits of athletes. I think Lebron is easily on the Mount Rushmore of basketball greats. If I’m picking an all time starting roster, prime Lebron is #1 hands down.
Finally agree with this guy on something :)

Imagine hating on the greatest player of your generation

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect that everything happening is just to get publicity. I still think it's all an act. My intuition is normally not wrong.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do have a personal dislike for LeBron. I think the guy is a moron. I think he is a great basketball player and as far as just pure athletes go maybe the best athlete (in any sport) in the world when he was in his prime. I won't disagree there.

However, prime LeBron is not the best basketball player. That is MJ - hands down. You have to have a desire and a will to be the greatest ever - a killer instinct. MJ's will to win/killer instinct was probably greater than anyone that has ever played the game. Kobe also had that. LeBron doesn't have that at all. LeBron is good at whining when he doesn't get what he wants.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prime T Mac (greater than) Prime LeBron
Nope. Not even Prime T Mac could do what before his prime LeBron did with a cast of nobodies. Leading an NBA team to the NBA finals. Absurd lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a personal dislike for LeBron. I think the guy is a moron. I think he is a great basketball player and as far as just pure athletes go maybe the best athlete (in any sport) in the world when he was in his prime. I won't disagree there.

However, prime LeBron is not the best basketball player. That is MJ - hands down. You have to have a desire and a will to be the greatest ever - a killer instinct. MJ's will to win/killer instinct was probably greater than anyone that has ever played the game. Kobe also had that. LeBron doesn't have that at all. LeBron is good at whining when he doesn't get what he wants.
Lol, that’s not what makes a player great. Idk where people get this. Great players are efficient and have huge impact on the game. Jordan’s Bulls we’re only 1 win short of the conference finals without him when he went to play baseball. Dude had a contender squad. LeBron has taken some ****ty teams way past their potential.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, that’s not what makes a player great. Idk where people get this. Great players are efficient and have huge impact on the game. Jordan’s Bulls we’re only 1 win short of the conference finals without him when he went to play baseball. Dude had a contender squad. LeBron has taken some ****ty teams way past their potential.
I will give you that the core outside of Jordan was by no means garbage. However, during that time the EC was basically just 4 teams that were good: Bulls, Pacers, Magic, and Knicks. So the Bulls only being a game away from being in the ECF was not really some major accomplishment. Let's not act like the Bulls without Jordan were any type of threat to win the whole thing either.

I am not arguing LeBron is a great player. But he isn't MJ.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is an athlete that chose to play basketball. There are many other examples in other sports. His game is neither particularly sophisticated nor aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Athletically highly efficient, but there have been many before and will be many after. To include this guy in the GOAT debate, you need to include so many others as well and really ahead of him. Self-declaration is probably the first immediate sign of a falsehood. A natural athlete is not necessarily a natural at their chosen sport. Frankly, I'm probably a more naturally gifted basketball player, but I'm 6'1 and white. Go figure.