Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The current dating market and how I see this century playing out

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting point that the leftists/wokeist types will likely be selected against in the gene pool, though largely self-imposed which is hilarious. So this issue could self-correct to some degree.

I am wondering how this will effect the workforce. I have a hunch that the only reason most men work so hard so is they can attract a woman and/or secure a family. Hilarious that feminists complain about the "wage gap" (which I'm sure yall know is a myth), but refuse to marry a guy unless he makes more than them. They also fail to consider that men simply work hard to support their family, but women work hard for her "independance".

Education is already incredibly femcentric and the workforce is becoming increasingly femcentric too. Men will, naturally, maintain 99.9% of responsibility for all the skilled physical labor that keeps our civilization going, but I suspect that the soul crushing 9-5 office jobs will largely become increasingly female dominated over the years, even in industries like software engineering, because men will have less motivation to work hard fat these soul crushing jobs if they cannot attract a women and start a family.
I think men will still be motivated to work so as to build up wealth. However, since they will be socking away so much cash, and don't have the expenses of an American family, they will hit financial critical mass that will allow them to live at the low level they had been living at (maybe they finally move out of the parents' house in an expensive locale to get a place in a dirt-cheap locale, etc.), and go GeoMaxxing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GeoMaxxing.
Leaving a Western nation to go to Asia, Eastern Europe, or Latin America will always be a bit of a niche activity. Western men today are flooding swipe apps in Western nations instead of relocating. The niche might grow a little bit due to the "Passport Bros" hype, but it has a limit as to how much it can grow.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole idea that men are dropping out of the dating scene and choosing to be single is false. I can tell you why its false. Wiomen arent single right now and everybody on this site knows that there are many men avilable at any time if a woman wants that. These articles are BS that are saying that men are leaving dating apps and leaving the dating scene. When you go out in public you see couples everywhere. Men are bigger simps then they ever have been. Women and men are not sitting at home all alone. Men are still in the game. It hasnt changed.
Pretty much. A large minority of men are excluded for being insufficiently obsequious, but in general the bottom feeding continues and is to some extent rewarded.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole idea that men are dropping out of the dating scene and choosing to be single is false. I can tell you why its false. Wiomen arent single right now and everybody on this site knows that there are many men avilable at any time if a woman wants that. These articles are BS that are saying that men are leaving dating apps and leaving the dating scene. When you go out in public you see couples everywhere. Men are bigger simps then they ever have been. Women and men are not sitting at home all alone. Men are still in the game. It hasnt changed.
There are twice as many single men as there are women you can deduce that there are men that are dating more than one women. Women are also dating older men (as stated in the article) or women that are with other women. The reality is a lot of men are lonely and not by choice. I will argue that you have a group of men (typically Incels) that feel entitled to beautiful women instead of women that may be not as attractive however these men refuse to date down and think they deserve a young Britney Spears or Bella Hadid when they themselves look like Elliot Rodger

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The next century? C'mon man...things change year to year at this point. You have no earthly idea of what will happen technology wise or in other ways that will significantly change the ways we interact with others and realtionships let alone over the course of an entire century.

Hell, humans might not even exist at that point anymore

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next century? C'mon man...things change year to year at this point. You have no earthly idea of what will happen technology wise or in other ways that will significantly change the ways we interact with others and realtionships let alone over the course of an entire century.

Hell, humans might not even exist at that point anymore
I said this century, as in the coming decades. The 2030s, 40s, 50s, etc. Whether you like it or not, AI, virtual reality, the metaverse, etc. are going to be major parts of society. The stats I cited with declining fertility rates are well known and not some outlandish idea. As AI and automation continues to advance in the coming years, you should expect these technologies to ultimately replace humans in many employment sectors. This is going to happen on it's own but will also be a necessity, as there are going to be far more elderly/retired age people than young adults, children, etc.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will argue that you have a group of men (typically Incels) that feel entitled to beautiful women instead of women that may be not as attractive however these men refuse to date down and think they deserve a young Britney Spears or Bella Hadid when they themselves look like Elliot Rodger
You mean like the fat woman who think she's an 8 and is entitled to chad on that other thread? Did you consider there is no women to "date down" to as they are all alpha-widows?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are twice as many single men as there are women you can deduce that there are men that are dating more than one women. Women are also dating older men (as stated in the article) or women that are with other women. The reality is a lot of men are lonely and not by choice. I will argue that you have a group of men (typically Incels) that feel entitled to beautiful women instead of women that may be not as attractive however these men refuse to date down and think they deserve a young Britney Spears or Bella Hadid when they themselves look like Elliot Rodger
I think those delusional very unattractive incel types are very rare and not all that normal or common in the real world, it just seems like that is the case because of the internet. The reality is that the dating market is very warped right now and female expectations are far loftier than ever in our society. These other posters don't seem to understand the trends we are discussing. Are there young couples in relationships right now, absolutely. However, we can see that there is a trend where marriage rates are falling tremendously. We also have stats showing that young men are going on honestly very large droughts for both sex AND even just dates, relationships, etc.

I've noticed this trend of excessive female pickiness for several years now but didn't really start having these feelings validated until the last couple years with all of these stats coming out. I'm also noticing other young men discussing these issues in real life. One particular thing I've noticed even more recently is that many gen zs and younger/later generation millennials talk a lot about red pill type ideas, particularly with their attitudes towards marriage, how they've been having a lot of bad experiences with women, etc. I'm closer to 40 than I am 20 now lol, but I remember before the pandemic having a lot of poor experiences where I got nothing from them. I've said this a million times on here, but I'm a white man that is 6'4" and very fit/atheltic, currently 230 with abs. Anyway, I remember having totally average looking woman criticize my appearance or even having someone point out a literally obese woman and tell me that is my league. If they are saying **** like this to me, a real world above average man, what is their attitude towards more average or even slightly below average men?

Something else I've seen stats of AND can validate with real world observations is women chasing after certain men whilst ignoring others that are interested and available. What I'm describing here is where you have a woman that is pursuing a man that is either already taken OR simply not interested, where she's ultimately just an easy one hookup, etc. However, IF another man that was single actually showed interest in her she'd most likely reject it or in some way self sabotage. A woman like this has effectively taken herself out of the dating market even though she is not in a relationship, which means there is one less woman available to men that are still single, looking, etc. This dynamic is honestly not all that uncommon and I think one variable to explain the 2/3 of men being single vs. 1/3 of women.

I think there are a huge host of variables that are in play here. I think the end result is you have a population of young men where there is a tendency towards sexlessness, loneliness and one that has a very pessimistic attitude towards dating, relationships, marriage, etc. As you and I have both agreed, I believe that technology will help fill this emotional gap. This could be AI gfs, or throwing yourself into virtual reality or the metaverse where you can live some fantasy reality. People on here may not understand it, but video games honestly are a great way for people today to understand this. Hell, maybe even robots may become so advanced it could be like the real thing lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this century, as in the coming decades. The 2030s, 40s, 50s, etc. Whether you like it or not, AI, virtual reality, the metaverse, etc. are going to be major parts of society. The stats I cited with declining fertility rates are well known and not some outlandish idea. As AI and automation continues to advance in the coming years, you should expect these technologies to ultimately replace humans in many employment sectors. This is going to happen on it's own but will also be a necessity, as there are going to be far more elderly/retired age people than young adults, children, etc.
With this thread, you were doing something similar to what Roosh did in 2010 when he wrote "The Future of Game" article which was his general overview of the next 20 years of Game (2010-2030).

This article has even been reviewed in the 2020s.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving a Western nation to go to Asia, Eastern Europe, or Latin America will always be a bit of a niche activity. Western men today are flooding swipe apps in Western nations instead of relocating. The niche might grow a little bit due to the "Passport Bros" hype, but it has a limit as to how much it can grow.
I personally think this whole go abroad thing to find a woman is a terrible idea. It just sounds like a great way to go OUT of your own way to attract a gold digger or social climber into your life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it but it's just not something I'd be comfortable with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that the dating market is very warped right now and female expectations are far loftier than ever in our society.
Very true. You are writing in 2023 what Roosh would have expected you to write.

There was a 2012 Roosh article about game with predictions for the next 10 years...

In the next decade, the ugliest of women are going to be picky beyond reason and cruel to men who may very well be way above them in biological value. This is the reality you are facing with gaming in America, making it even more important to not only have tight game that is ruthlessly honed but also an additional niche or gimmick to give you a clear edge.
I think the end result is you have a population of young men where there is a tendency towards sexlessness, loneliness and one that has a very pessimistic attitude towards dating, relationships, marriage, etc. As you and I have both agreed, I believe that technology will help fill this emotional gap. This could be AI gfs, or throwing yourself into virtual reality or the metaverse where you can live some fantasy reality. People on here may not understand it, but video games honestly are a great way for people today to understand this. Hell, maybe even robots may become so advanced it could be like the real thing lol.
Also true. I don't think this is a good thing.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should they have to date down? The entitlement slur is daft: the last problem on Earth American men have is too much “entitlement.” They should have a lot more, in fact. Libs and women make up “rights” all the time, why shouldn’t the rest of us?

In practice of course, almost everyone man in America does date down (truly worthy specimens like bartenders and career criminals excepted of course).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are dropping out the way that bachelor lions drop out after getting mogged by the Alpha.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are twice as many single men as there are women you can deduce that there are men that are dating more than one women.
I wonder about that stat. It must be self-reported, where a chick that is in harem says she is not single - heck she might even say that having a Beta orbiter qualifies as a "relationship" in her mind. Of course, even this stat is instructive, as typically a chick in this situation is going to be very picky. I also wonder if the stat includes the EthnicCel immigrants.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like the fat woman who think she's an 8 and is entitled to chad on that other thread? Did you consider there is no women to "date down" to as they are all alpha-widows?
This a RP internet trope that can easily be debunked if one goes out in the real world.Not every chick is getting pumped by an Alpha or by CHad in that matter, there is no empirical evidence so no need to go back and forth

I think those delusional very unattractive incel types are very rare and not all that normal or common in the real world, it just seems like that is the case because of the internet.
It's starting to become the norm online and offline. The reality is the amount of entitled guys online who think they deserve a "baddie" is delusional this is one of the reasons all these RP podcasts have flourished. Just watch them live and see what the audience will say about the women on them. You have these incels calling women, ugly, 304s and a bunch of other insulting things that I can't repeat on here, but when the girls are done with their show they usually have anywhere from 100-1000 new Onlyfans members. Let that sink in This is also another reason all these AI girlfirend apps are going crazy

Another example that this is going up is incel shootings have gone way up(proof), let's not act like Elliot Rodger was just an internet character he was a real person offline as well

Why should they have to date down? The entitlement slur is daft: the last problem on Earth American men have is too much “entitlement.” They should have a lot more, in fact. Libs and women make up “rights” all the time, why shouldn’t the rest of us?

In practice of course, almost everyone man in America does date down (truly worthy specimens like bartenders and career criminals excepted of course).
Ok I concede that, how about their looks match? the reality is whining on the internet and podcasts is not going to shame women into sucking mens ****s

As a man you gotta get in where you fit in

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This a RP internet trope that can easily be debunked if one goes out in the real world.
Like I said, there was a thread were a grotesquely fat lady said that she was an 8/10. Only an alpha-widow can be that deluded.

Solomon said:
Not every chick is getting pumped by an Alpha or by CHad in that matter, there is no empirical evidence so no need to go back and forth
Lets stop here. In any argument I make (and I assuem others) there is never such a thing of an absolute black and white, so I would never say EVERY chick is xyz. It would be "the vast majority", rather than "every".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that the dating market is very warped right now and female expectations are far loftier than ever in our society....I've noticed this trend of excessive female pickiness for several years now but didn't really start having these feelings validated until the last couple years with all of these stats coming out. I'm also noticing other young men discussing these issues in real life. One particular thing I've noticed even more recently is that many gen zs and younger/later generation millennials talk a lot about red pill type ideas, particularly with their attitudes towards marriage, how they've been having a lot of bad experiences with women, etc. I'm closer to 40 than I am 20 now lol, but I remember before the pandemic having a lot of poor experiences where I got nothing from them.
I'm a white man that is 6'4" and very fit/atheltic, currently 230 with abs.
A 6'4", 230 lb. fit/athletic guy with shredded abs has the potential to be the top seducer on this board. You should be proud of the stats you listed and the work you've done to achieve that physical fitness level.

You talk about excessive female pickiness and it is all true. 6'4", 230 lbs, fit and muscular is what women consider the physical ideal.

Yet you are having poor experiences with women despite being the physical ideal in terms of height, body fat, and muscularity.

Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. You've likely got looks down although another poster mentioned the possibility of lacking facial aesthetics.

You are probably neutral on money and status.

Personality is the most likely cause, though that's difficult to determine on this board as you do make an impression of being articulate and reasonable.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality is the most likely cause, though that's difficult to determine on this board as you do make an impression of being articulate and reasonable.
How people come across on a message board vs. real life is such a huge difference that you cannot really consider someone's attraction without meeting them 'in real life'.

One of the reasons why I would video call to set up a date with anyone who approached me online is not just because they might be scammers, but also because I don't want to date women with high/squeaky/whiny voices. That kind of thing drives me nuts even if they are looking fine in their pictures. Same goes for smell. If a woman doesn't smell right, or uses too much perfume to mask her smell, she puts me off.

Smell and sound are two main reasons why I don't use online dating, I care more about smell and sound than about whether she has a great body. If she has a great body, but the smell and sound are off, I won't want to be intimate with her.

So, in that regard, a man could have the body of an Adonis, but there is probably something 'intangible' that puts off these women when he gets close to them. And it's likely something that he cannot change.