Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The conflicting voices in my head..

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a date tonight.

Also got a lot of work to do. And I'm gonna get that work done. So this voice tells me, go on the date. Give it an hour and go back to work.

The other voice is like 'but what if she wants to fvck.. you can't pass that up'. It's not like I'm on a dry steak or anything, I've recently broken that. But it feels like the second voice is needy af. Like it can't let go of the possibility of sex.

Is that scarcity or..?

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Got a date tonight.

Also got a lot of work to do. And I'm gonna get that work done. So this voice tells me, go on the date. Give it an hour and go back to work.

The other voice is like 'but what if she wants to fvck.. you can't pass that up'. It's not like I'm on a dry steak or anything, I've recently broken that. But it feels like the second voice is needy af. Like it can't let go of the possibility of sex.

Is that scarcity of..?
You have work scheduled and dates scheduled, both can involve more time than originally expected, but there’s flexibility plus a time and place for everything. Schedule enough time for both, but don’t sacrifice one for the other… any other line of thinking is overthinking.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have work scheduled and dates scheduled, both can involve more time than originally expected, but there’s flexibility plus a time and place for everything. Schedule enough time for both, but don’t sacrifice one for the other… any other line of thinking is overthinking.
Guilty as charged.

Date was fine. Kissed her but couldn't get her back to my place this time anyways.

Back to work.