"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The conflicting voices in my head..

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Got a date tonight.

Also got a lot of work to do. And I'm gonna get that work done. So this voice tells me, go on the date. Give it an hour and go back to work.

The other voice is like 'but what if she wants to fvck.. you can't pass that up'. It's not like I'm on a dry steak or anything, I've recently broken that. But it feels like the second voice is needy af. Like it can't let go of the possibility of sex.

Is that scarcity or..?
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Got a date tonight.

Also got a lot of work to do. And I'm gonna get that work done. So this voice tells me, go on the date. Give it an hour and go back to work.

The other voice is like 'but what if she wants to fvck.. you can't pass that up'. It's not like I'm on a dry steak or anything, I've recently broken that. But it feels like the second voice is needy af. Like it can't let go of the possibility of sex.

Is that scarcity of..?
You have work scheduled and dates scheduled, both can involve more time than originally expected, but there’s flexibility plus a time and place for everything. Schedule enough time for both, but don’t sacrifice one for the other… any other line of thinking is overthinking.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
You have work scheduled and dates scheduled, both can involve more time than originally expected, but there’s flexibility plus a time and place for everything. Schedule enough time for both, but don’t sacrifice one for the other… any other line of thinking is overthinking.
Guilty as charged.

Date was fine. Kissed her but couldn't get her back to my place this time anyways.

Back to work.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top