Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Cold/Distant/Mysterious vs. the Kino/Funny/Dancer DJ type

Ulex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which one is the ultimate DJ?

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
id say the one who actually does stuff. being mysterious and cold or what ever can come across as being boring. its hard for a mysterious person to make someone laugh.

unless your idea of mysterious is to go to a disco and move about like a real montey python nutcase and not really say a word to anyone, and come back each week doing different things. im sure youd pick up a wacky girl if you kept that up.

i think you can still kino and dance and be mysterious.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there has been like over three threads of the same topic.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it'd have to be the latter.. surely..

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ulex
Which one is the ultimate DJ?
whichever one you succeed the most at being. With the first be careful that you get enough interaction to prove yourself to her, with the second be careful that you are nto so crazy that you drive her away.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about kino/distant/mysterious/funny?

that's how i'd describe myself, i'd say it works most of hte time w/the girls

altho...i've recall a girl fall for the cold/distant/mysterious type.
one time i went out to a pub w/ attention wh0re w/her friends and EX (cold/distant/mysterious). i think i remember one time she said they went out for half a year...and im sure she's the ***** that broke it off and made him into her friend taht she uses.

i dont know why she broke it off, she's not a slut. but im thinking probabl cuz he got boring pretty quick for her, since he's not really a talker. he tries to be alpha by not talking, altho i never really liked him cuz of that attitude.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately the second one, but you can do all that and easily stay mysterious. Im like the most talkative person in class when i feel like it and have still been told im mysterious. Also the dancing part of that works really well, at least it works awsome for me in HS. Nothing like some pelvic thrusts and fake stripping in the middle of a group of ladies to break up the mood. And for some reason i seem to be one of the only guys who does it? Being horny helps a LOT.