Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Cliff: Is there an age where you can't date younger girls?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In sports there's a cliff. For amateur athletes there's a cliff.

Is there a cliff in dating where you're considered too old to be dating 22-27 year olds?
Is there an age where girls think you're a bit weird?

I still look young enough to pass for a college kid. I'm 34 in a few days.
So far, dating has been ok.
I'm a little apprehensive about telling girls how old I am when they just graduated.

Billtx49

Reaction score
In sports there's a cliff. For amateur athletes there's a cliff.

Is there a cliff in dating where you're considered too old to be dating 22-27 year olds?
Is there an age where girls think you're a bit weird?

I still look young enough to pass for a college kid. I'm 34 in a few days.
So far, dating has been ok.
I'm a little apprehensive about telling girls how old I am when they just graduated.
In my experiences 15 years age difference is about the limit for staying relevant to each other without other factors in play. Above that difference level it can get more difficult.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experiences 15 years age difference is about the limit for staying relevant to each other without other factors in play. Above that difference level it can get more difficult.
he asked for a limit, there is not limit as long you can do it, it more about how you look and dress, and he asked for dates not a ltr, so i'm guessing he is pulling girls and having sex nothing more then these, even if they are gold digger, as long you undertand this and take advantage the same way she does, go ahead

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been pondering this question myself for some time. I can still date hot 9s half my age just based on my looks and "Game" without their knowing my money/status (that's just a bonus).

Obviously there is a wall, but IT can certainly be delayed by how well you take care of your physicality. There are men on this site in their 50s who regularly bang hot 20s, so I wouldn't impose any self restrictions.

At 34 yo, you have an open arena of choices of practically any age for another decade or so.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its easier to fvck 20yo now than when I was 20, but im more likely to be fvck zoned as an experience with an older guy rather than boyfriend zone, which is fine as far as it goes. I think the older you get the more you can presume **** zone or daddy issues. Ultimately the short answer to your question is no.
It’s just a different frame. I don’t date as a presumable equal (age or intellect) frame, but rather a godfather frame.

But it’s not a sex or novel experience for them only. These young princesses are also pushing exclusivity in due time.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So once again the average guy has no hope. And yet me Mr average has always dated at least 5 years younger and several times 13 years including one I lived with for two years.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you. I simply don't care about age period. I know a bunch of hot old b*tches and young ones. I'll eat any p*ssy that is clean.

I mean if you dress like you're from the 90s I guess you probably won't pull many young girls.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you. I simply don't care about age period. I know a bunch of hot old b*tches and young ones. I'll eat any p*ssy that is clean.

I mean if you dress like you're from the 90s I guess you probably won't pull many young girls.
I attract women of all ages...my clothing attire is 'work clothes'.

Timeless

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say, huge impact comes from which country you live in, I would bet more on an average 35 yrs old russian guy to get girls in their 20s in russia than a good looking 35 yrs old guy getting girls in their 20s in britain.

Girls are herd creatures and even if given enough time you score, they will simply not pay attention or move away by default.

Agree with what Mike said about mr norwood, hairline makes or breaks the youthful look in a man just like wrinkles in a woman.

All the older guys I saw in western europe with girls 10+ younger than them had an untouched hairline and volume on their head.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you. I simply don't care about age period. I know a bunch of hot old b*tches and young ones.
Fvck that. I’ve dated all ages. Young hot women are simply hotter, less damaged, and more fun. All around better candidates whether for Fvck buddies or LTRs.

If any of you older gents need physicality tips in how to tap women 20+ years younger consistently, feel free to PM me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't worry about it. If you've got game, women will surprise you. I guess you won't be surprised if you've been through it before. Not every young lass will show attraction, but there will always be some. Some 20-somethings even have fantasies about being with men in their 60s. Not common but it happens, and for a woman a fantasy can be realized if she's in the right place and the right time. Anyway, point is, I've come to expect attraction from young women, and with this mindset it can be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

My last age difference (LTR ) was 17 years. I'm currently working on plates in their 20s now as well. One thing I have going for me is they tell me I look about 33. (I do have my hair.) I can't control my genes, but clean living, exercise, and peaceful inner game have kept me sprite-like but sophisticated.

And I'm with @guru1000 . I absolutely love young women. They're a blast. Some are obnoxious, especially how they talk to each other. But overall I think they're charming, fun, and hot.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sam, Good point about game too.

I’m usually the last person to talk about game as a means to meet young hot women, but I have to say when a man knows how to have fun, is hilarious and an absolute riot to be around, he carries an asset that is far greater than looks, because such an asset is very rare to find among the pool of men. Whereas good looks is quite common among men.

I literally have women peeing in their pants from laughter in my company. No exaggeration.

As a man, you just need the bare minimum amount of looks that she will be accepting of, and then Game seals the deal.

Most guys on the site are socially underdeveloped, which is their greatest roadblock to meet hot women.

If some of you guys open your eyes you will see most 9 girls with guys 2-3 SMV points lower. It’s more the rule than the exception. Most of you guys have no clue what you could attract simply by working on your social acuity.

Last edited:

4evehayoung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that. I’ve dated all ages. Young hot women are simply hotter, less damaged, and more fun. All around better candidates whether for Fvck buddies or LTRs.

If any of you older gents need physicality tips in how to tap women 20+ years younger consistently, feel free to PM me.

Hi Guru, what does PM mean? I'm kind of new here (posted 1 thread). I would like to take you up on some advice.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, some of "PUA/The Game" prophets are actually mixing effects of the game with:

1)Social standing (it's mostly the effect of influence/money/looks really not the game per se)
2)Looks
3)Money effect

When millionaire suddenly wakes up from his trance and starts dating and gets a hot bombshell and tells everyone that the Game changed his life, its not the game that changed his life but this part of the evening when his current mate realised that guy in front of her is actually a millionaire. This and he goes to parties.

So its not the game that changed his life but simple exercise of his social skills.

It's similar for the tall (but not too tall) well muscled guys as they have optimal physical features to phuck tons of women - I have friend like that, biker type. Once he hit 30's, lost some hair he phucked over 50 women in 2 years but had an emotional breakdown as no hot chick wanted to BE with him. He was just a sexy interval on the path to score the 10/10 guy (meaning guy that will "have his shi.te together").

There are tons of guys that plow through their 20's speaking about how strong their Game is but once in their 30's with unchanged assets level and lower social standing (party pack is gone by now, they are older, pretty average jobs) they suddenly find themselves in cesspool of the dating market.

In hypergamic market there's

1)Money
2)Other things.

That's all really. Women will warm up to you fast and go cool as fast when they will understand that you don't have money. Game will not help you much.
This is the way it works Mark.

Your “game” is a representation of who you are.

I can sit you across the table from me and within five minutes of speaking, you will know exactly who I am, that is my status, my affluence, without me directing a word to either.

Game is a form of status, as most with top game already have top status and top game is simply the consequence Thereof. Game is also a form of status as your game demonstrates where in the social hierarchy you lie.

Here’s the kicker, you don’t need top status right now to have top game, as long as the trajectory of your life (and thus your thinking) is getting you there.

Last edited: