Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Cliff: Is there an age where you can't date younger girls?

arentol

Reaction score
I think what part of the world you're in makes a difference.

I live in Philippines and, for an older guy, it's absolute Heaven here. You have your choice of young girls — age is moot.

If you're in your 50s and you ask a girl in her 20s what she thinks about the age difference, you will always get the same reply: "Age is just a number, it doesn't matter to me. What matters is what kind of person you are." Hands-down, 100% of the time, that is the answer you'll get.

For an older guy, it's absolutely a win-win. Young girls have a better sex drive, more attractive, no menopause, genuinely value your experience/wisdom, and expect you to run the show. Feminists in the States overhype the whole "gold-digger" argument.. sure there are some bad ones who want to take advantage, but they're a tiny representation of the entire dating pool. The vast majority love the idea of being with an older foreigner and view their role as a partner fairly seriously.

All of this can be applied across SE and E Asia. So come on out here, gents, the girls are waiting..

Aren

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 39 dating a 19 year old, and it didn't seem out of place. That said, I think I'm going to stick with only dating women that are at least half my age. :eek:o_O Of course, a few weeks ago, I had a video interview with a coed in journalism (i.e., it was part of her project, not a like a job interview, LOL), and I must admit that getting attention from a gal that age does get my motor running. o_O:eek:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A vid came out the other day about men living at home 18-35 with parents. They were not having sex but it shows that older men are banging much younger women. They have resources and women are slipping off the cliff.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is a state of mind. And I'd guess the most popular sex fetish for young, attractive women is what they call "dom daddy/little girl." 30 or 40 years of age difference is no big deal, in fact it is part of the turn on. I think it is borderline pedophilic, to be honest, but if I was 60 and wanted to fvck a 20 y/o, I would play along, even if she wanted to pretend to be a little girl.

Fetish relationships are good examples of how looks, money, and status aren't everything. Touch her kink buttons like no one else, and that is all you need, provided she is kinky enough.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what part of the world you're in makes a difference.

I live in Philippines and, for an older guy, it's absolute Heaven here. You have your choice of young girls — age is moot.

If you're in your 50s and you ask a girl in her 20s what she thinks about the age difference, you will always get the same reply: "Age is just a number, it doesn't matter to me. What matters is what kind of person you are." Hands-down, 100% of the time, that is the answer you'll get.

For an older guy, it's absolutely a win-win. Young girls have a better sex drive, more attractive, no menopause, genuinely value your experience/wisdom, and expect you to run the show. Feminists in the States overhype the whole "gold-digger" argument.. sure there are some bad ones who want to take advantage, but they're a tiny representation of the entire dating pool. The vast majority love the idea of being with an older foreigner and view their role as a partner fairly seriously.

All of this can be applied across SE and E Asia. So come on out here, gents, the girls are waiting..

Aren
Agreed but don't get it twisted. Hypergamy is still on tren between breakfast and brunch.