The Cliff: Is there an age where you can't date younger girls?

markfromeurope

Senior Don Juan
Sam, Good point about game too.

I’m usually the last person to talk about game as a means to meet young hot women, but I have to say when a man knows how to have fun, is hilarious and an absolute riot to be around, he carries an asset that is far greater than looks, because such an asset is very rare to find among the pool of men. Whereas good looks is quite common among men.

I literally have women peeing in their pants from laughter in my company. No exaggeration.

As a man, you just need the bare minimum amount of looks that she will be accepting of, and then Game seals the deal.

Most guys on the site are socially underdeveloped, which is their greatest roadblock to meet hot women.

If some of you guys open your eyes you will see most 9 girls with guys 2-3 SMV points lower. It’s more the rule than the exception. Most of you guys have no clue what you could attract simply by working on your social acuity.
It depends, some of "PUA/The Game" prophets are actually mixing effects of the game with:

1)Social standing (it's mostly the effect of influence/money/looks really not the game per se)
2)Looks
3)Money effect

When millionaire suddenly wakes up from his trance and starts dating and gets a hot bombshell and tells everyone that the Game changed his life, its not the game that changed his life but this part of the evening when his current mate realised that guy in front of her is actually a millionaire. This and he goes to parties.

So its not the game that changed his life but simple exercise of his social skills.

It's similar for the tall (but not too tall) well muscled guys as they have optimal physical features to phuck tons of women - I have friend like that, biker type. Once he hit 30's, lost some hair he phucked over 50 women in 2 years but had an emotional breakdown as no hot chick wanted to BE with him. He was just a sexy interval on the path to score the 10/10 guy (meaning guy that will "have his shi.te together").

There are tons of guys that plow through their 20's speaking about how strong their Game is but once in their 30's with unchanged assets level and lower social standing (party pack is gone by now, they are older, pretty average jobs) they suddenly find themselves in cesspool of the dating market.

In hypergamic market there's

1)Money
2)Other things.

That's all really. Women will warm up to you fast and go cool as fast when they will understand that you don't have money. Game will not help you much.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
It depends, some of "PUA/The Game" prophets are actually mixing effects of the game with:

1)Social standing (it's mostly the effect of influence/money/looks really not the game per se)
2)Looks
3)Money effect

When millionaire suddenly wakes up from his trance and starts dating and gets a hot bombshell and tells everyone that the Game changed his life, its not the game that changed his life but this part of the evening when his current mate realised that guy in front of her is actually a millionaire. This and he goes to parties.

So its not the game that changed his life but simple exercise of his social skills.

It's similar for the tall (but not too tall) well muscled guys as they have optimal physical features to phuck tons of women - I have friend like that, biker type. Once he hit 30's, lost some hair he phucked over 50 women in 2 years but had an emotional breakdown as no hot chick wanted to BE with him. He was just a sexy interval on the path to score the 10/10 guy (meaning guy that will "have his shi.te together").

There are tons of guys that plow through their 20's speaking about how strong their Game is but once in their 30's with unchanged assets level and lower social standing (party pack is gone by now, they are older, pretty average jobs) they suddenly find themselves in cesspool of the dating market.

In hypergamic market there's

1)Money
2)Other things.

That's all really. Women will warm up to you fast and go cool as fast when they will understand that you don't have money. Game will not help you much.
This is the way it works Mark.

Your “game” is a representation of who you are.

I can sit you across the table from me and within five minutes of speaking, you will know exactly who I am, that is my status, my affluence, without me directing a word to either.

Game is a form of status, as most with top game already have top status and top game is simply the consequence Thereof. Game is also a form of status as your game demonstrates where in the social hierarchy you lie.

Here’s the kicker, you don’t need top status right now to have top game, as long as the trajectory of your life (and thus your thinking) is getting you there.

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
In sports there's a cliff. For amateur athletes there's a cliff.

Is there a cliff in dating where you're considered too old to be dating 22-27 year olds?
Is there an age where girls think you're a bit weird?

I still look young enough to pass for a college kid. I'm 34 in a few days.
So far, dating has been ok.
I'm a little apprehensive about telling girls how old I am when they just graduated.
I'm 35 now and will "date" a 20 year old. I have had girls as young as 18 approach me. I will still date Women in their 20's when im well into my 40's.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Masculinity

Master Don Juan

Is there a cliff in dating where you're considered too old to be dating 22-27 year olds?

I'm a little apprehensive about telling girls how old I am when they just graduated.
There is not limit. Women are fair game as long they are at least 18 years old.

However, older women will try to shame you into dating people your age because it is against their own interest.

Think about the petroleum industry and how much it will do to get rid of alternate fuels that cut their profits.

The same principle applies women and dating; they want you to buy their product instead of the better product.

samspade

Master Don Juan

I can report that over the weekend I slept with a 22 year old. I'm nearly 43. My younger self would be amazed...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!