//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/8/11

It sucks updating this sometimes because nothing interesting really happens at school anymore, it's just the same old crap every day. And usually the same old crap is pretty damn boring.

So, today I saw HB Cassidy in math and I tried to figure out a day for us to hang out. She texts me about how full her weekends are for the next two weeks and tells me that she's not saying we won't chill, just not now...yea...

Anyway here's the workout:

2x8x15 1x6x15 Weighted Pull Ups
3x8x35 Dumbbell Rows
1x8 2x6 Narrow Grip Pull Ups
3x8x65 Bent Rows
3x1-4 Alternating Pull Ups

Dasaboutit

11/9/11

Today kinda sucked as far as school, but only in terms of phys. ed. We had to run the mile in the cold, after playing football inside the gym. It was just...it sucks, frozen lungs and watnot.

Been chillin on Battlefield quite a bit, everybody seems to be getting MW3.

Well here's the workout anyway:

3x8x35 Dumbbell Shoulder Press (each hand weight for all exercises)
3x8x25 Side Raise
3x8x20 Reverse Fly
3x8x25 Side Raise
3x8x30 Weighted Shrugs
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

Today was supposed to be legs but my hip STILL hurts...

I'll update for today later, kinda bored right now. Fight where you from man?

The Keem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BPH, just read yesterday night pretty much your whole thread! man its huge! Anyway just wanted to post at least something about your game..So about how you contact girls i'm thinking jack is right, well not sure if he meant that, but you should not care and not let them have you whenever they want (even if you got nothing on) this may lead to not texting you or calling you because they know you will.
For example the thing with HB Alex : She posted that she is going to have a boyfriend...
so what does that change? Honestly you should not wait for the long sh*t and not always do kino and stuff with her when SHE wants, because even if she on do you want to wait 7 month? I mean do you want the serious sh*t to start in like half a year? For real?

So The Keems advice is: have fun in the game and do not do what she
wants to like unless you want to. I could care sh** about what she wants. Oh, and you should not text some people back coz they don't text you. So tease some more :kick:
:D

By the way, since you do it at school (i don't) whats the relationship between your girls?
Anyway nice thread (and nice workout), had some fun reading, Keep It Up

Sincerly The Keem

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Keem said:
Hi BPH, just read yesterday night pretty much your whole thread! man its huge! Anyway just wanted to post at least something about your game..So about how you contact girls i'm thinking jack is right, well not sure if he meant that, but you should not care and not let them have you whenever they want (even if you got nothing on) this may lead to not texting you or calling you because they know you will.
For example the thing with HB Alex : She posted that she is going to have a boyfriend...
so what does that change? Honestly you should not wait for the long sh*t and not always do kino and stuff with her when SHE wants, because even if she on do you want to wait 7 month? I mean do you want the serious sh*t to start in like half a year? For real?

So The Keems advice is: have fun in the game and do not do what she
wants to like unless you want to. I could care sh** about what she wants. Oh, and you should not text some people back coz they don't text you. So tease some more :kick:
:D

By the way, since you do it at school (i don't) whats the relationship between your girls?
Anyway nice thread (and nice workout), had some fun reading, Keep It Up

Sincerly The Keem
My first reply of this update will be to you sir, for reading my whole POS journal haha.

As far as gaming girls in school goes, I would go against it unless you have several options. This is because if you only have a few that you're interested in, and get rejected by any one of them, it seems to travel fast and they somehow happen to be friends and then the girls see you in a different light and blahblahblah.

I would suggest gaming girls from multiple schools at the same time, but not multiple girls in the same school. Between HB Amanda & HB Sam, and recently HB Carla & HB Cassidy it has an uncanny ability to NOT work out.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly there isn't much to update because not much really happened.

11/10/11

Since I don't have much to list I'm just gonna update my workouts for the most part, or lack thereof.

Today my leg STILL hurts when I strain it with weights, so no leg workout, and no workout period.

11/11/11

Decided to pick up Skyrim at the later part of the day, awesome game, gonna suck a lot of my lifetime away.

3x8 Chair Dips
3x8x20 Tricep French Fry
3x8x60 "Scooby" Press
3x8x45 Negative Dumbbell Curl
3x8x20 Hammer Curl
3x8x35 Reverse Barbell Curl

Each hand weight aside from the press and reverse barbell curl.

11/12/11

Skyrim

HB Alex was doing the same thing according to Facebook. Didn't hear from her about chilling, gonna have to initiate for next weekend, also got a dance coming up on the 18th.

11/13/11

Skyrim

I'll do the rest later, ran outta time for tonight.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I get zero props for reading your whole journal before posting. I am in fact an expert on it. In fact, you said you got your first bj twice. Hoho.
Haha you gotta show me where that is. And props to you for reading all the replies.

Alright so let's catch up, since it's been about a week I'm going to detail the workout for each day then I'll just sum up the week since I can barely remember what happened chronologically.

11/14/11

3x8x50 Dumbbell Press
3x8x25 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x40 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8x20 Incline Dumbbell Fly
3x8 Hip Pushups (tried some bench presses, hurt my wrists so I ommitted them)

Each hand weight for the others.

11/15/11

2x8x15 1x6x15 Weighted Pullups
3x8x35 Dumbbell Rows
2x8 1x6 Narrow Grip Pullups
3x8x65 Bent Rows
3x2-5 Alternating Pullups (each side)

11/16/11

First day since my hip injury that I've been able to do my leg workout. Here it is.

3x8x25 Weighted Lunges (each hand weight)
3x8x30 Hanging Leg Curls
3x8x75 Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3x8x135 Squats
3x8x30 Weighted Calf Raises (each hand weight)

11/17/11

3x8x35 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x8x20 Side Raises
3x8x20 Reverse Fly
3x8x25 Front Raise
3x8x30 Shrugs
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

Each hand weight for all of these.

11/18/11

3x8 Chair Dips
3x8x20 Dumbbell French Fry
3x8x60 "Scooby" Press
3x8x45 Forced Negative Curls
3x8x20 Hammer Curls
3x8x35 Reverse Barbell Curls

11/19/11

No workout. Just a buncha college stuff. Doing this workout on Sunday.

Still doing the standard 15 minutes of cardio unless I have gym. 6MPH for the first 14 minutes, 7MPH for the last minute. I'll increase as the weeks go on.

Alright so throughout the week, little happened, but here are a few standout points:

1. We had a fitness test in gym class. I scored 31 Pushups, 80 Crunches, 60 Pacers. Most pushups in my class, 80 was the max crunches, but many others could do them all, and 60 was 3rd place in the pacers - I quit out a little early to save myself for the other 2 exercises we had to do. The first place guy had 75 pacers.

2. I had a discussion with my "friend" during English class on a piece of paper. His name is Reggie. He told me he was bisexual last year I think, and I kept his secret but he asks me stuff that comes off really gay, not sure how I should deal with him. On this paper I was asking him about some of his girl friends and he was trying to "trade information for information". He wanted to know my d*** size and how many times I beat off in a day...

Yeah I didn't tell him those, only who sucked me off last (HB Carla). He told me one of these girls, HB Erin, thinks I'm cute. But when I messaged her on Facebook to hang out this weekend I got no reply, so he's wrong.

3. Hit up HB Alex on Facebook to hang out this weekend. Got no reply from her afterwards...man I don't understand this chick.

4. Didn't go to the mall, got college stuff and homework to knock out.

5. I've had to really buckle down on my college applications and watnot. Got a couple sheets for my teachers and guidance counselor to fill out as well as sending in my transcripts. Already applied to Penn State but I think I'll have to print out UD's application. The damn thing closed on me twice while I was completing it...so I just said to hell with it, all I really need to know at this point is what the essay is, which I'll have to work on today.

Having the suspension on my record kinda sucks for these applications. This is from way back in sophomore year so I don't think I explained how it happened, it's an interesting and sad story so I might as well share it...

Alright so it was around Halloween of sophomore year, I was in study hall and this girl Tayler had a candy bag and gave me some candy corn. My teacher was behind me when one of my friends dared me to throw the candy corn at the teacher. I thought against it, but then I took the little white cap off the top of the candy corn and just tossed it over my shoulder.

Apparently it hit him in the ear, now it's important to note that this teacher was rumored to be sexist against women. He turns and finds Tayler and her candy bag so he assumes it's her and sends her out of the class. We both know it was me but I'm kinda bein a p**** at the moment so I let her take the blame. I see her in the hall and apologize, and she accepts.

But then later in class I get called to the office because the teacher wants to suspend Tayler. She ratted me out and I admitted to it, because a suspension was too much to let this girl take. I was suspended for 5 days for offensive touching of a staff member and had a talk with the school's police officer because "if I had hit him in the cornea of his he could press charges for assault"...The suspension got shortened to three days after my dad urged me to write him an apology note.

The fact that I got suspended on this day especially sucked because I had to tell my football coach and parents, and it was my parents' anniversary... It ended up being the first varsity football game that I played in (if I remember correctly), and I did rather well in regards to tackles. But my parents weren't around to see it. Nowadays the teacher laughs about the incident and tells teachers it was the lamest reason for a suspension...Yeah well f*** you teacher.

6. My friends seem to be dropping off the face of the Earth with their girls...Josh and HB Alexa, Joe and Laurel, etc. I NEED TO GO TO THE MALL.

7. The dance that was supposed to happen on the 18th was cancelled because they didn't have enough tickets sold...this sucks. First time in 4 years that I can go to Bootyfest and it gets cancelled. Would have been my best window to meet some hot new girls, since A.I. is famous for that sorta thing.

8. I'm so close yet so far from jumping into modeling. I have issues with slight inperfections, most notably with my skin, and I'm finding it difficult to put together these pictures to send. Confused.

I feel like there's more to add to this but I can't really think of anything. Been playing a lot of Skyrim.

Yeah that should be about it. Going to the gym now, talk to you all later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so yeah two more things I remembered:

1. HB Cassidy was acting odd in math on one of the days that I had her. It started out kinda good but then it went a little odd.

Ok so I move over to her table and start talking to her and and the other 2 kids at the table. When I head over HB Cassidy has her feet up on the seat and when I sit down I tell her she can put them on my lap. We're all just chatting cus math sucks something awful and I start rubbing her leg before I tickle her under the knee. That surprised her and she wouldn't put them back up. But yeah so we just keep talking, laughing here and there when HB Cassidy starts acting a little odd, at least in the sense that I can't really gauge her interest...because this is just stupid.

First, she leans over to the girl next to her, named Rosa, and starts talking about how cute some guy on Facebook is, they chat about him for a little bit, no idea who it is. She shows me a picture of her room all messy...kinda random. But then she burps...and I have to smell it...

It may not sound bad, but that's certainly not how I'd act around somebody I liked.

2. There's a girl on Facebook named HB Colette. She also came to DE to go out with my friend Joe. We had some dirty conversations as I tried to convince her to come hang out so we could f***, but then her cousin died so yeah...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/20/11

Today was just more of filling out applications and finding out what my college essay entailed.

No workout and no girl activity to speak of.

11/21/11

Today was a pretty boring school day, actually had some quizzes which I couldn't believe...who gives quizzes right before Thanksgiving break?

HB Cassidy was not at school today.

I finished up my college essay which is actually intended to be quite short, 334 words in a 250-500 range. Also finished up Spanish journals to raise my grade since the teacher didn't receive the e-mail I sent, also the cause of my C. Here is my report card by the way:

A
A
A
A
B
B
C

The C was in Spanish, the other 2 Bs were in Math and Legal Process, but only barely.

Here's the workout:

3x8x50 Dumbbell Press
3x8x25 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x40 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8x20 Incline Dumbbell Fly
3x8x135 Bench Press

One hand weight where it obviously applies.

11/22/11

Today I either made a mistake or got that much closer to getting laid. During gym class I found myself alone with HB Carla while she was trying to talk to me, so I went for the kiss and was successful.

Then I asked her to help me find something in the ball locker, short makeout ensued. She says she can hang out over break, and that she would text me.

Aside from this today was just getting work together and getting my college essay critiqued. I have 2 little projects to work on over the break, so that's gonna suck...

Anyway before I get into my text convo with HB Carla here's the workout I went to real late at like 9:00:

2x8x15 1x6x15 Weighted Pullups
3x8x35 Dumbbell Rows (one hand weight, both sides)
2x8 1x5 Narrow Grip Pullups
3x8x65 Bent Rows
2-5x3 Alternating Grip Pullups

Alright so here's the text convo, at first it looked kinda promising, but at the moment it doesn't:

Her: So when are you free to chill? :)
Me: You mean like later tonight?
Her: During the break silly :)
Me: Pretty much anything other than thursday or friday works
Her: How about tomorrow ot saturday? its up to you
Me: Tomorrow should be good
Her: Alright, watcha wanna do?
Me: Chill out at your place? mines kinda messy
Her: I have alotta family staying here until the weekend /:
Me: Ill figure somethin out and text you about it
Her: Alright. Just let me know :)
Me: Lets walk around carousel farm. Not much else i can think of where its just you and me (keep in mind im trying to find a place to f*** her)
Me: Watcha think of that idea? Ill bring a blanket or somethin for the ground

The double text was after I didn't hear from her overnight. So maybe this is just a repeat, either way I need ot hit up the mall.

But yeah talk to you all later, peace.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second text was unnecessary, but I think you knew that. The whole convo was a bit boring, but it doesn't really matter so long as you get the meet. Read some other text conversations on this forum for an idea of what they should sound like. In Norwegians journal there is a lot, I know I posted up one ages ago.

P.S: Good job bro, it sounds like she's up. Is she the one you offended with that text?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
The second text was unnecessary, but I think you knew that. The whole convo was a bit boring, but it doesn't really matter so long as you get the meet. Read some other text conversations on this forum for an idea of what they should sound like. In Norwegians journal there is a lot, I know I posted up one ages ago.

P.S: Good job bro, it sounds like she's up. Is she the one you offended with that text?
Nah, that's HB Cassidy, I'll have to hit her up too.

But HB Carla texted back, said her phone died, told her my plans and she said she would try to get a ride...

...well she didn't get a ride and asked if I could chill Saturday, I told her if she really needed a ride I could come get her, but I didn't hear back from her after that.

So right now it sounds like a toss-up, but not in my favor.

I'll update this later though, need a shower, just got home from the workout and wanted to reply to you.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/23/11

I'm going to break this up into 2 posts, because I'm deeply upset about something that happened this Thanksgiving.

Ok so today was just a chilling day really, wanted to enjoy my first day of the break. Watched The Devil's Double, pretty good movie.

3x8x25 Weighted Lunges (each hand weight)
3x8x30 Hanging Leg Curls
3x8x135 Squats
3x8x75 Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3x8x30 Weighted Calf Raises (each hand weight)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/24/11

EDIT: Read This One

Alright so no workout today because I didn't know the gym closed early. Today was just chilling a little before going to a Thanksgiving dinner at my cousin's.

All was fine and good, albeit a bit dull, but then I learned something that deeply annoyed me, I kept it quiet but I was upset:

Ok so I have this cousin named Austin, he's a sophomore at this school called Caravel. My mom calls me over to show me a picture of his new girlfriend, I recognize her from my Facebook because she's pretty hot. After she leaves Austin and I start chatting and he tells me that he already f***ed her...

My heart sank, I officially don't understand anymore, I feel like he was given something that I deserve.

Since I started pickup, I've gotten myself a great body, become infinitely more social and confident, and gotten some action with some girls. I feel like I'm better than my cousin in these areas, and I just can't understand how he lost his virginity before me, and to a girl who's pretty f***ing hot.

I mean sure, his baseball team won the state championship last year so he has that jock status to him, but this is the same cousin that walks the boardwalk with me at night in Ocean City and disqualifies himself from every hot girl around. The same cousin that posts Facebook statuses about finding a girl, or wanting to be loved, etc. So he gets lucky at a baseball game and meets a hot girl from another school, and then he somehow gets it in. I don't understand!

Somebody explain to me what happened, why am I not at this point? Because after I heard that from him it just put a dampener on my mood...

If you guys read or reply to my journal, now is the time to do it. I am so frustrated right now, both with my school's sh*** female selection, and with the fact that Austin got something I feel I worked hard for and deserved to have.

I don't know, I'm upset, leave me something to look.

Oh and to top it off, just got done texting HB Cassidy, of course she can't hang out over break. FML

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
11/24/11

EDIT: Read This One

Alright so no workout today because I didn't know the gym closed early. Today was just chilling a little before going to a Thanksgiving dinner at my cousin's.

All was fine and good, albeit a bit dull, but then I learned something that deeply annoyed me, I kept it quiet but I was upset:

Ok so I have this cousin named Austin, he's a sophomore at this school called Caravel. My mom calls me over to show me a picture of his new girlfriend, I recognize her from my Facebook because she's pretty hot. After she leaves Austin and I start chatting and he tells me that he already f***ed her...

My heart sank, I officially don't understand anymore, I feel like he was given something that I deserve.

Since I started pickup, I've gotten myself a great body, become infinitely more social and confident, and gotten some action with some girls. I feel like I'm better than my cousin in these areas, and I just can't understand how he lost his virginity before me, and to a girl who's pretty f***ing hot.

I mean sure, his baseball team won the state championship last year so he has that jock status to him, but this is the same cousin that walks the boardwalk with me at night in Ocean City and disqualifies himself from every hot girl around. The same cousin that posts Facebook statuses about finding a girl, or wanting to be loved, etc. So he gets lucky at a baseball game and meets a hot girl from another school, and then he somehow gets it in. I don't understand!

Somebody explain to me what happened, why am I not at this point? Because after I heard that from him it just put a dampener on my mood...

If you guys read or reply to my journal, now is the time to do it. I am so frustrated right now, both with my school's sh*** female selection, and with the fact that Austin got something I feel I worked hard for and deserved to have.

I don't know, I'm upset, leave me something to look.

Oh and to top it off, just got done texting HB Cassidy, of course she can't hang out over break. FML

I can't say much man. I understand that feeling and it fcuks with you, I had it eat me up for months. The reason I didn't post on this forum for so long is because:
I found a hot girlfriend.
I went off with her.
I started doubting it.
She went for someone else.

She was my first as well, but since I gave her the power and became just a reaction to her... Fvck, I though I was being nice :rolleyes:

Anyway, she got with some guy I am far better looking than and much younger than. He's like 20 going for a girl who looks 15.

But then I grew up and realised I had all the power all along and that choosing how I felt wasn't some intellectual or spiritual crap, it was true. As a MAN I am entirely responsible for how I feel and creating my own state. And at first that fcuking sucked because it meant I was the reason I was depressed. So I slept with some less good looking girls/girls who suck balls sexually (figuratively) and tried to drown my problems like that. I had no self-esteem or confidence because I felt everyone had something I didn't.

Then I read Booky Wook and decided I might find salvation in drugs (don't ask me how I got this) rather than sex. I missed the message completely, but weirdly it made me feel content and I started to regain my confidence. This is the point I started my journal.

After binging on drugs a few times, watching The Blueprint and reading The Power of Now I really started to live and stopped taking excuses. I realised I didn't deserve ship, I had to get my own. I started from a position well ahead of everyone else so I had to capitalise. I also realised I'm not in competition with these other guys, they have their girls and I have mine.

So, in conclusion, it really is all positivity and determination. I doubt anything else really matters anyway. Really it is harder to bring that into existance and really not care what people think, but furk, you just have to roll with it and take every moment as it comes to you.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/25/11

Thanks Jack, I don't know how you think you know what I mean, seeing as how you lost your virginity to a really hot chick while feeling you don't deserve her. My situation is almost opposite, the girls that I have in front of me that I want to f*** are only marginally hot while I feel I deserve the wet dream girls on you see on Facebook with like 5000 friends. Either way I understand your message and I'll talk your word for it :)

Ok so lemme think, today was somewhat eventful, which isn't saying much, but at least I didn't just chill all day.

Today was the first day that my procrastinating self got started on my English project, I didn't get very far today but at least I laid the groundwork for it.

This was also the day that I talked to NorwegianDJ on Facebook about my previous journal post. He thought it was time to download Awaken the Giant Within and The Blueprint, and I obliged. So far I've been listening to Blueprint's audio, I'm amazed at how many audio clips there are when the very first one was like 2 hours long.

Here's the workout:

3x8x35 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x8x20 Side Raises
3x8x20 Reverse Dumbbell Fly
3x8x25 Front Raise
3x8x30 Shrugs
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

Each hand weight for all these.

Gonna increase all weights next week where appropriate.

After my workout we went shopping for some clothes at a couple stores after having dinner at Red Robin. Picked up 2 shirts and sweet pair of shoes, one of the shirts is more like a collared sweater, thing looks sexy as hell.

Speaking of sexy, while I was shopping there was this cute employee stacking shirts, her name was HB Sara. She had a UG friend, I came over asking for a girl's opinion on my shirt choice and made some small talk. Long story short, I felt a bad vibe about it but I went for the number and was rejected. But here's what I noticed:

1. She laughed and smiled a bit, but she wasn't engaging me and she moved over to the other side of the rack to talk to her friend when her shirts were still sitting next to me.

2. When I went up to ask for her number she wouldn't let me finish before she looked down and away and broke into a smile. Had her back to me.

I don't really understand what I did wrong, was a little shy in my presentation because it was premeditated, but whatever.

Went home and pretty much chilled out. That's about it for today.

11/26/11

Today I really had to buckle down and get to work on my projects. It really sucks having a 5-day break that has to be spent on homework.

I finished the one I had for Canterbury Tales, gotta start working on the one for Physics.

Of course I didn't hear from HB Carla, but that was more or less my mistake.

3x8 Chair Dips
3x8x20 Dumbbell French Fry (each hand weight)
3x8x50 "Scooby" Press
3x8x45 Forced Negative Curls
3x8x20 Hammer Curls (each hand weight)
3x8x35 Reverse Barbell Curls

Might get a haircut, starting to get annoyed by how it curls up after a shower or gets in my eyes.

Not much else went on today, still watching Blueprint and thinking about whether or not I'll have time to submit my final college essay.

Bored and tired tonight, typing this up as a result of such.

Anyway see you guys tomorrow. If anybody has a reply to leave for whatever reason please leave it, I love reading them.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/27/11

Alright so today was really nothing aside from working on my school projects and going to the gym. So first here's the workout:

10x35 Weighted Crunches
15x15 Weighted Crunches
30-40x15 Weighted Bicycles
20 Crunches
30-40 Bicycles
35 Second Planks (both sides)

5 supersets with the 3 minute breaks between.

Didn't finish my physics project, also didn't finish my application. Too much stuff to work on during this break, it's ridiculous.

11/28/11

First day back from break, fresh clothes, fresh shoes, felt good about that. Uhh more freakin homework to do, so some of that's definitely gonna be late. Tomorrow's the due date for both projects, but whatever.

Looking around my school for girls I'm interested in, really have to be nitpicky at this point.

Regular day, got home, worked out, and here that is:

3x8x55 Dumbbell Press
3x8x30 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x45 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8x25 Incline Dumbbell Fly
3x4-6x145 Bench Press

14 minute cardio at 6.5MPH 1 minute at 7.MPH. Muscles were totally shot after upping all the weights.

Some notes on other things:

1. I was invited to this thing on Facebook, some concert about 40 minutes away. It's effectively a big party, or so I've been told by the girl that invited me. It's $25 and will feature the New Boyz for those that know who they are. Not yet sure if this is worth going to.

2. Been listening to the RSD tapes while working on my project, but never really let it sink in. So I'll have to restart from the beginning I think. Though I do recollect the concepts.

Worked on my physics report, didn't finish, f*** all that work my teacher can wait.

C ya all.