Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Book of Pook- urgent

A

Aazman

Ive been reading it and i'm on lesson 11. However I'm a bit lost on what it exactly means. Could you explain it for me in more depth please?

Also i'm stuck with lesson 7- the idea of respect.
I've re read it repeatedly- but its all a bit confusing.

This is obviously for those who have read the Dj bible.

Thanks

Aaz

Here is the LINK if you want to read it: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59150

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
Ive been reading it and i'm on lesson 11. However I'm a bit lost on what it exactly means. Could you explain it for me in more depth please?

Also i'm stuck with lesson 7- the idea of respect.
I've re read it repeatedly- but its all a bit confusing.

This is obviously for those who have read the Dj bible.

Thanks

Aaz

Here is the LINK if you want to read it: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59150

The idea is Self Respect. Not being a servant or a push over. Knowing that a man is king of his castle and a king doesn't bend over to kiss the queens arse. He treats her with respect but demands that she respect him as well.

A

Aazman

In terms of Lesson 13- surely acting immature is against teh idea of manlines. Or does it mean to act manly and just treat her as a kid?

if the latter- could you give me examples?

A

Aazman

also in terms of mutual respect- can you give me an example as the one there isn't that great.

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
In terms of Lesson 13- surely acting immature is against teh idea of manlines. Or does it mean to act manly and just treat her as a kid?

if the latter- could you give me examples?
The idea put across is trying to tell you to embrace your youth and not become dragged down with social expectations. In other words, always remember to have fun in your interactions with women. Acting immature however isn't advocated.

I also wouldn't call it 'act manly and treat her as kid' more: embrace your sexuality and genes and have playful fun with your girl.

Peace out