"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The BEST way to drop a plate.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I personally stop responding and cut contact physically and digitally.

The moment I do that, I get a sinking feeling of losing out on pvssy but I compose myself by knowing that there are lot more fish in the sea.


How do you guys drop a plate that's continuously exhibiting bad behaviour as the ultimate step?
What is your mindset when you do that?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I personally stop responding and cut contact physically and digitally.

The moment I do that, I get a sinking feeling of losing out on pvssy but I compose myself by knowing that there are lot more fish in the sea.


How do you guys drop a plate that's continuously exhibiting bad behaviour as the ultimate step?
What is your mindset when you do that?
What would you do if it's a guy friend doing you like that?
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
What would you do if it's a guy friend doing you like that?
Since when do guy friends flake on us, make plans and cancel without rescheduling, keep rescheduling and don't turn up? And if they do, you know what we do.
 

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
243
Location
London, UK
The moment I do that, I get a sinking feeling of losing out on pvssy but I compose myself by knowing that there are lot more fish in the sea.
I think it's a case of don't chase 'em, replace 'em. Most of the time I have a harem with so many options that one girl is kind of a "meh" situation no matter how cute she is. Know deep inside that you can get the same kind of girl again or better.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
As long as you keep it casual, then all you do is stop asking them out. The only time it becomes a problem is when they start stalking you and starts contacting you non-stop. The you just be direct and honest. But when you have enough experience with women you get really good at sniffing out potential stalkers then you never ask them out.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
guess the same as anyone, I start to be busy everyday they ask me to hang out
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Unless it's some flaky bytch who's been giving me the runaround, I'll let them know I'm done with them. I'll just send them a simple text like "I'm done with you, take care" and then I won't respond to their follow up bull5hit, if there is any.
What's hilarious is that there's always some follow up bull**** in every such situation to keep us in the loop.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I wouldnt be so direct as to burn a bridge. You will never have enough booty calls in your phone that will answer when you text them.

Just tell her that you dont have time to see HER right now but you would like to periodically stay in touch. If she goes nuts, then who cares if you burn the bridge. If she is sort of cool with it, hit her up on occasion to stay in contact. She will make a great pinch hitter if you get flaked on one Friday night lol.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Why all the hostility ? Just tell them it's not working out. Followed by minimum contact.
 

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
I wouldnt be so direct as to burn a bridge. You will never have enough booty calls in your phone that will answer when you text them.

Just tell her that you dont have time to see HER right now but you would like to periodically stay in touch. If she goes nuts, then who cares if you burn the bridge. If she is sort of cool with it, hit her up on occasion to stay in contact. She will make a great pinch hitter if you get flaked on one Friday night lol.
Right. Who knows what is going to happen tomorrow? I agree that there's nothing wrong on having choices...
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
I personally stop responding and cut contact physically and digitally.

The moment I do that, I get a sinking feeling of losing out on pvssy but I compose myself by knowing that there are lot more fish in the sea.


How do you guys drop a plate that's continuously exhibiting bad behaviour as the ultimate step?
What is your mindset when you do that?
If they are badly behaved, I don't give a fck about the sex. I've had enough female drama in my life and don't tolerate anymore. Next.

If they are well behaved, I let them down gently. People who don't deserve ghosting shouldn't be ghosted. The bigger man tells it like it is and moves on. @ss holes and decent people alike, deserve to be treated accordingly; just because one person treats you like dirt, doesn't have to translate to you treating the next person the same way.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
If they are badly behaved, I don't give a fck about the sex. I've had enough female drama in my life and don't tolerate anymore. Next.

If they are well behaved, I let them down gently. People who don't deserve ghosting shouldn't be ghosted. The bigger man tells it like it is and moves on. @ss holes and decent people alike, deserve to be treated accordingly; just because one person treats you like dirt, doesn't have to translate to you treating the next person the same way.
Our perception of their behaviour has potential to be clouded by lust filled glasses. The only way to to stay unbiased is to keep spinning, comparing and choosing and letting the plates break as they wish.
 
Top