Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The BEST way to drop a plate.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally stop responding and cut contact physically and digitally.

The moment I do that, I get a sinking feeling of losing out on pvssy but I compose myself by knowing that there are lot more fish in the sea.

How do you guys drop a plate that's continuously exhibiting bad behaviour as the ultimate step?
What is your mindset when you do that?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The moment I do that, I get a sinking feeling of losing out on pvssy but I compose myself by knowing that there are lot more fish in the sea.

How do you guys drop a plate that's continuously exhibiting bad behaviour as the ultimate step?
What would you do if it's a guy friend doing you like that?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do if it's a guy friend doing you like that?
Since when do guy friends flake on us, make plans and cancel without rescheduling, keep rescheduling and don't turn up? And if they do, you know what we do.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a case of don't chase 'em, replace 'em. Most of the time I have a harem with so many options that one girl is kind of a "meh" situation no matter how cute she is. Know deep inside that you can get the same kind of girl again or better.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you keep it casual, then all you do is stop asking them out. The only time it becomes a problem is when they start stalking you and starts contacting you non-stop. The you just be direct and honest. But when you have enough experience with women you get really good at sniffing out potential stalkers then you never ask them out.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guess the same as anyone, I start to be busy everyday they ask me to hang out

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless it's some flaky bytch who's been giving me the runaround, I'll let them know I'm done with them. I'll just send them a simple text like "I'm done with you, take care" and then I won't respond to their follow up bull5hit, if there is any.
What's hilarious is that there's always some follow up bull**** in every such situation to keep us in the loop.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I wouldnt be so direct as to burn a bridge. You will never have enough booty calls in your phone that will answer when you text them.

Just tell her that you dont have time to see HER right now but you would like to periodically stay in touch. If she goes nuts, then who cares if you burn the bridge. If she is sort of cool with it, hit her up on occasion to stay in contact. She will make a great pinch hitter if you get flaked on one Friday night lol.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why all the hostility ? Just tell them it's not working out. Followed by minimum contact.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt be so direct as to burn a bridge. You will never have enough booty calls in your phone that will answer when you text them.

Just tell her that you dont have time to see HER right now but you would like to periodically stay in touch. If she goes nuts, then who cares if you burn the bridge. If she is sort of cool with it, hit her up on occasion to stay in contact. She will make a great pinch hitter if you get flaked on one Friday night lol.
Right. Who knows what is going to happen tomorrow? I agree that there's nothing wrong on having choices...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If they are badly behaved, I don't give a fck about the sex. I've had enough female drama in my life and don't tolerate anymore. Next.

If they are well behaved, I let them down gently. People who don't deserve ghosting shouldn't be ghosted. The bigger man tells it like it is and moves on. @ss holes and decent people alike, deserve to be treated accordingly; just because one person treats you like dirt, doesn't have to translate to you treating the next person the same way.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are badly behaved, I don't give a fck about the sex. I've had enough female drama in my life and don't tolerate anymore. Next.

If they are well behaved, I let them down gently. People who don't deserve ghosting shouldn't be ghosted. The bigger man tells it like it is and moves on. @ss holes and decent people alike, deserve to be treated accordingly; just because one person treats you like dirt, doesn't have to translate to you treating the next person the same way.
Our perception of their behaviour has potential to be clouded by lust filled glasses. The only way to to stay unbiased is to keep spinning, comparing and choosing and letting the plates break as they wish.