"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The Best Way To Become Confident...

theguy

New Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
37
After being on this site for two weeks, and applying it to myself, here are the two best ways to become confident...

1) Love life

Love life, love yourself, love the things you do. If you're positive and optimistic in life, that'll show and that's a great thing.

2) Just do it

If you're going up to ask a girl something and if you don't have the balls to, or are trying to find them, here's 3 little words to help you out: Just do it. What's the answer if you never ask her? No. Does that get you anywhere? No. Just do it. Because for all you know, it could be yes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
I always liked "Be all you can be", or "I'm loving it" that way you got both in one.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
hi

I represent Nike and would ask you to cease and desist from using our motto as part of your lifes functionality please.

Hey, I actually catch cried the "just do it" thing as well but for business not women. I gotta tell ya, it worked wonders. Every time I didn't want to make that call or close that case I would say "just do it" almost like a mantra, it worked beautifully. Good luck to you dude.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
post script

I am not a fan of the "love life" one so much because life isn't really loveable. I use the old "its just a journey" one instead.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
"Just do it" or "Love yourself" sh1t never works!!! It's such a BS!!!...If it was that easy...:rolleyes: it would elimanate so many problems for so many ppl...hehe.
It's like your therapist saying to you: stop it!...You depressed?...well stop it!!!:)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
disagree

Viking, I agree with the "love life" one but the "just do it" is dead on because it is simply action based, not way of thinking based. You just look at your slate and instead of thinking, it can wait, you just Nike it. Your actions become your habbits, whicj become your thoughts, whick become your destiny.

As for the love life thing and life is what you make it etc, I agree totally with you there Viking.
 
Top