Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Best Way To Become Confident...

theguy

Reaction score
After being on this site for two weeks, and applying it to myself, here are the two best ways to become confident...

1) Love life

Love life, love yourself, love the things you do. If you're positive and optimistic in life, that'll show and that's a great thing.

2) Just do it

If you're going up to ask a girl something and if you don't have the balls to, or are trying to find them, here's 3 little words to help you out: Just do it. What's the answer if you never ask her? No. Does that get you anywhere? No. Just do it. Because for all you know, it could be yes.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always liked "Be all you can be", or "I'm loving it" that way you got both in one.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

I represent Nike and would ask you to cease and desist from using our motto as part of your lifes functionality please.

Hey, I actually catch cried the "just do it" thing as well but for business not women. I gotta tell ya, it worked wonders. Every time I didn't want to make that call or close that case I would say "just do it" almost like a mantra, it worked beautifully. Good luck to you dude.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
post script

I am not a fan of the "love life" one so much because life isn't really loveable. I use the old "its just a journey" one instead.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just do it" or "Love yourself" sh1t never works!!! It's such a BS!!!...If it was that easy...:rolleyes: it would elimanate so many problems for so many ppl...hehe.
It's like your therapist saying to you: stop it!...You depressed?...well stop it!!!:)

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
disagree

Viking, I agree with the "love life" one but the "just do it" is dead on because it is simply action based, not way of thinking based. You just look at your slate and instead of thinking, it can wait, you just Nike it. Your actions become your habbits, whicj become your thoughts, whick become your destiny.

As for the love life thing and life is what you make it etc, I agree totally with you there Viking.