Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best thing I ever did for my game

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why but for me I always met the hottest chicks when I traveled. As long as I’m mobile and going to a new city every 3-4 weeks my game stays top notch. Your forced to go out and game solo, no wingman, the thrill of the new city...not sure what it is. But I know when I travel and come back to my hometown my game and confidence is through the roof. Works for me, been killing it lately. Curious if anyone feels the same or has noticed the same?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this back in the day. I moved around alot. In some respects i feel like being in a new city allows you to "reinvent" yourself.
You truly break out of your ruts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this back in the day. I moved around alot. In some respects i feel like being in a new city allows you to "reinvent" yourself.
You truly break out of your ruts.
A new city will give you "new juice". Your brain will ponder additional possibilities your energies might even work better elsewhere.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A new city will give you "new juice". Your brain will ponder additional possibilities your energies might even work better elsewhere.
Going on a trip out of town for a week can also give you new "juice" and new thoughts. Some of those convos need to be deleted, others need to be added, you might have to add activities and events which energize you and give you fresh thoughts and remove activities and venues that are giving you stale thoughts or regressing you.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going on a trip out of town for a week can also give you new "juice" and new thoughts. Some of those convos need to be deleted, others need to be added, you might have to add activities and events which energize you and give you fresh thoughts and remove activities and venues that are giving you stale thoughts or regressing you.
Absolutely. When I lived in the U.K., I found going to some other country or city for 3-4 days, sometimes a little longer, was all I'd need for a proper reset and brain boost. My morale was always magically restored and I could think clearly. What did I need to change about my workout routines, work, spare time, savings/spending? The answers always came to me after I left home.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife and i have been fighting as evidenced in another thread. She may be going on a trip next week with my daughter. While i will feel alone it may be the best thing for her to get a break and some space. I will miss my daughter alot while they are gone together though...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife and i have been fighting as evidenced in another thread. She may be going on a trip next week with my daughter. While i will feel alone it may be the best thing for her to get a break and some space. I will miss my daughter alot while they are gone together though...
Another view is if you went with and she has zero negative influences in that city that you can make positive memories.

As a matter of fact when you're in a bad position with your lady taking a trip with her is a great idea. It causes new memories and you guys to observe the different environment together.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing I ever did for my game was dealing only with babes who are EXTREMELY interested, we have sex often, they like talking to and being around me, interested in me and my life.

The worst thing I ever did for my game was trying to get under interested females more interested. It literally kills your game with anybody.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, when I travel to a new state or country I feel great! I can feel my horizons expanding, it's a like a new challenge, and I always feel energized when coming back.
For us academics it's the norm to travel often to conferences, and I used to love this, but COVID has messed everything up...But the time will come again!