"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

The best thing I ever did for my game

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Not sure why but for me I always met the hottest chicks when I traveled. As long as I’m mobile and going to a new city every 3-4 weeks my game stays top notch. Your forced to go out and game solo, no wingman, the thrill of the new city...not sure what it is. But I know when I travel and come back to my hometown my game and confidence is through the roof. Works for me, been killing it lately. Curious if anyone feels the same or has noticed the same?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I noticed this back in the day. I moved around alot. In some respects i feel like being in a new city allows you to "reinvent" yourself.
You truly break out of your ruts.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I noticed this back in the day. I moved around alot. In some respects i feel like being in a new city allows you to "reinvent" yourself.
You truly break out of your ruts.
A new city will give you "new juice". Your brain will ponder additional possibilities your energies might even work better elsewhere.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A new city will give you "new juice". Your brain will ponder additional possibilities your energies might even work better elsewhere.
Going on a trip out of town for a week can also give you new "juice" and new thoughts. Some of those convos need to be deleted, others need to be added, you might have to add activities and events which energize you and give you fresh thoughts and remove activities and venues that are giving you stale thoughts or regressing you.
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
Going on a trip out of town for a week can also give you new "juice" and new thoughts. Some of those convos need to be deleted, others need to be added, you might have to add activities and events which energize you and give you fresh thoughts and remove activities and venues that are giving you stale thoughts or regressing you.
Absolutely. When I lived in the U.K., I found going to some other country or city for 3-4 days, sometimes a little longer, was all I'd need for a proper reset and brain boost. My morale was always magically restored and I could think clearly. What did I need to change about my workout routines, work, spare time, savings/spending? The answers always came to me after I left home.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
My wife and i have been fighting as evidenced in another thread. She may be going on a trip next week with my daughter. While i will feel alone it may be the best thing for her to get a break and some space. I will miss my daughter alot while they are gone together though...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My wife and i have been fighting as evidenced in another thread. She may be going on a trip next week with my daughter. While i will feel alone it may be the best thing for her to get a break and some space. I will miss my daughter alot while they are gone together though...
Another view is if you went with and she has zero negative influences in that city that you can make positive memories.

As a matter of fact when you're in a bad position with your lady taking a trip with her is a great idea. It causes new memories and you guys to observe the different environment together.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Best thing I ever did for my game was dealing only with babes who are EXTREMELY interested, we have sex often, they like talking to and being around me, interested in me and my life.

The worst thing I ever did for my game was trying to get under interested females more interested. It literally kills your game with anybody.
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Absolutely, when I travel to a new state or country I feel great! I can feel my horizons expanding, it's a like a new challenge, and I always feel energized when coming back.
For us academics it's the norm to travel often to conferences, and I used to love this, but COVID has messed everything up...But the time will come again!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top