Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The best laid plans of Men and Mice...."

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
So I was invited to Lunch to meet the Family of a beautiful Polish Woman...I have mentioned her a few times...A Marilyn Monroe style of Couger...with a figure to die for...A great Dancer,and all round lovely Lady...

And so the lunch went super well,met the family,I was quite the avuncular consort..everyone went home,we talked,she went to the kitchen with the port glasses...Went up behind her,wrapped my arms around her waist,nibbled her ear,matters progressed,she led me by the hand to the boudoir...bed made and turned down,lubricant on the little side table...Pretty obvious she had decided days ago,to escalate things,had everything ready...then the Bobshell dropped"Look Scarra,before we get down to business,there is something you should know...I have had a double masectomy"...To say I was Gob-Slapped would be an understatement...My shock must have shown,when I recovered my composure,I simply said "Oh........Look I'm not like that,I hardly know you,got a hard Day tomorrow,I had better get on my pony and go"...

How pathetically lame,what a heel I felt,this morning I feel lower than a Black Snakes belly button.....So I ask,what would you Guys have done?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masectomy.

Honestly...

I probably would have banged her. Fvck it.

Better than feeling guilty :/

Still time, may want to surprise this one with an unexpected visit...

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single mastectomy would be more weird.

Would this have been any different than sexing a flat chested woman?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In your shoes I say:

"Like Angelina Jolie."

And do the deed.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So was she totally flat chested or what, stuffing he bra? How else could you not know?

Not sure what I would have done but I think would have plowed anyway.

Ballie57

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha Ha that's so funny :)

To say I was Gob-Slapped would be an understatement...My shock must have shown,when I recovered my composure,I simply said "Oh........Look I'm not like that,I hardly know you,got a hard Day tomorrow,I had better get on my pony and go"...
Especially after she displayed false "Marylin Monroe" credentials and failed to have the goods! Like buying a motorbike with two flat tires!