Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best kept secret is black women

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly yes. Every nationality of black women. I’ve never banged an Asian chick and have only been with a few white girls.
Both of us probably have the same prospect of success with Asian chicks. However, on occasion, I do notice a Black guy with an Asian (or Asian decent) girl. In fact, one of an Asian lady friend I knew was rather closer to a younger black guy. Also there are also some numbers of Asian women pros who will service non-white guys as well. In fact, I think @cola, another Black poster visited a massage Asian girl. Would you consider paying for it to try out a (non-racist) Asian if its that hard for you?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I went out with a girl for a first date. Nowadays I just fvck her first meeting.
It's almost like there's a higher chance of a a prostitute being a good woman than a non-pro - at least they have the respect to get something for the 'tang.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an athelete. Her bod is of a top notch athelete. Low bodyfat and increased muscularity are part of that world.

She has a bubbly and bright personality and is a "cheerleader type" with her boyfriends. So a man with a woman like her will tend to be happier. ( "the cheerleader type" )
I will admit that in the interviews I've seen of her, she does seem especially sweet. That said, the problem with *artistic* gymnasts is that they are pre-selected by coaches as the ones that have a petite but masculine frame and who will be a late feminine bloomer (if ever); they hardly ever grow up to have a good feminine physique, although I'd imagine that they could contort themselves in coitus like few other gals could. :eek: :eek:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly yes. Every nationality of black women. I’ve never banged an Asian chick and have only been with a few white girls.
But have you been with every single black woman on the planet?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit that in the interviews I've seen of her, she does seem especially sweet. That said, the problem with *artistic* gymnasts is that they are pre-selected by coaches as the ones that have a petite but masculine frame and who will be a late feminine bloomer (if ever); they hardly ever grow up to have a good feminine physique, although I'd imagine that they could contort themselves in coitus like few other gals could. :eek: :eek:
Plusses and minuses. From everything i seen she does have that "cheerleader" type of personality style, so it's going to feel incredible to be with her. A guy will be happier. She's got the physique and fitness to really get it in the bedroom, and i can understand how other men might prefer if she had more fat on her.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol for all yall that have negative feelings towards black women gosh I wished yall ancestors would've felt that way and these races wouldn't mix up
And what's funny is that a lot of these issues that they're saying black women have, comes from the fact that they come from a long history of rape by white men. If a woman is raped, the child is affected. This is basic psychology...Black women were raped from the boat ride over from Africa, all the way through segregation

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a long history of rape by white men.
Please.... As if warring tribes never enslaved and raped the losing tribes people. This all happened before white men set foot on that continent. Just like every ethnic group before there was exploration. If we're going to have a histroy lesson let's go back even further than what's convenient for a certain narrative.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please.... As if warring tribes never enslaved and raped the losing tribes people. This all happened before white men set foot on that continent. Just like every ethnic group before there was exploration. If we're going to have a histroy lesson let's go back even further than what's convenient for a certain narrative.
This does not in any way negate what I said. Obviously rape has always existed. You're comparing warring tribes to people being "buck broken" and domesticated because of the color of their skin. I know way more about my people's history then you ever will

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said "comes from a long history of rape by white men". How do you know the road stops there. Maybe their behavior comes from a long history of rape. This behavior could have been in the dna, even before the white man. You know, because rape has always existed. You can't tell me it's any more traumatizing for a woman to be raped by a different color than her own. If warring tribes have always been raping the loser, than maybe it's the trauma of fellow black rape that altered the dna/psyche.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said "comes from a long history of rape by white men". How do you know the road stops there. Maybe their behavior comes from a long history of rape. This behavior could have been in the dna, even before the white man. You know, because rape has always existed. You can't tell me it's any more traumatizing for a woman to be raped by a different color than her own. If warring tribes have always been raping the loser, than maybe it's the trauma of fellow black rape that altered the dna/psyche.
Did those tribes also force their slaves to have orgies in front of them while they smoked cigars?... did they have breeding farms where they forced incest upon them in order to create the biggest strongest slaves? Its much deeper than just rape. I gave surface level detail because it's not my job to teach you everything

Please educate yourself on the history of your own country

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As if anything you say proves that black females have a psychological imprint from white abuse. The abuse was just as great before white man ever encountered africans. In fact wasn't cannibalism popular among certain african tribes. I wonder what has a greater psychological effect. Knowing you're participating in orgies, or knowing your child's leg is going to be dinner for the winners of the war. All races committed all kinds of atrocities among their own before exploration was possible.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As if anything you say proves that black females have a psychological imprint from white abuse. The abuse was just as great before white man ever encountered africans. In fact wasn't cannibalism popular among certain african tribes. I wonder what has a greater psychological effect. Knowing you're participating in orgies, or knowing your child's leg is going to be dinner for the winners of the war. All races committed all kinds of atrocities among their own before exploration was possible.
By that logic then nothing you say proves anything either. So go on about your day, you quoted me so I answered

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And what's funny is that a lot of these issues that they're saying black women have, comes from the fact that they come from a long history of rape by white men. If a woman is raped, the child is affected. This is basic psychology...Black women were raped from the boat ride over from Africa, all the way through segregation
Facts because black women for the most part had to endure a lot of challenges. One is like you said when they were forced to have sex with white men. Two they were mostly raising children by themselves which force them to be dominate. Now some of them were the cause of being a single mother and some were sold a dream. So basically when I hear guys say black women have attitudes, they like to dominate men well understand the history of the challenges they had to endure but one thing for sure any man is capable of bringing out that black woman feminine side. So when guys make statements like that then the truth is you can't handle a black woman. No woman regardless of race wants a weak man. She would tolerate one because of his resources but will never respect him and will exploit him.[/QUOTE]

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts because black women for the most part had to endure a lot of challenges. One is like you said when they were forced to have sex with white men. Two they were mostly raising children by themselves which force them to be dominate. Now some of them were the cause of being a single mother and some were sold a dream. So basically when I hear guys say black women have attitudes, they like to dominate men well understand the history of the challenges they had to endure but one thing for sure any man is capable of bringing out that black woman feminine side. So when guys make statements like that then the truth is you can't handle a black woman. No woman regardless of race wants a weak man. She would tolerate one because of his resources but will never respect him and will exploit him.
Right. You can't fool a black woman. You can't just talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk

A lot of what they're saying can all be applied to other races of women as well though, these guys are just being weird, this is regular sosuave stuff though lol. This is like the 4th white guy on this site to try and school me on Africa. People barely know the history of their own damn country, but they want to tell you about the history of Africa lmao. It's entertainment to me at this point

Last edited:

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. You can't fool a black woman. You can't just talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk

A lot of what they're saying can all be applied to other races of women as well though, these guys are just being weird, this is regular sosuave stuff though lol. This is like the 4th white guy on this site to try and school me on Africa. People barely know the history of their own damn country, but they want to tell you about the history of Africa lmao. It's entertainment to me at this point
I definitely have sympathy for women that have gone through this trauma. Whether it was from white American men who raped their slaves, black men raping/gang raping white women or their own women, or any other tragedy that was caused by any man. It's always important to look deeper than what we see on the surface and being judgemental over it. These terrible behaviors, in general, are weak and show a lack of evolution aka intelligence due to lack of restraint.

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Its entertainment for me as well cause these so called men crying about black women but im like women in general regardless of race won't respect no man she can walk all over. These guys just don't wanna acknowledge that they lacking self respect.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from a short bald black guy:

Black women in America are for pump and dump only. They have too many issues and can’t maintain relationships. Their standards are insane and unwarranted. I grant exception for immigrant blacks from a conservative household - Haitian, Jamaican, or any African country except Nigeria. Nigerian women are socially awkward and batshvt crazy. Avoid them like the plague.

South African women are my personal favorite. They often speak at least 4 languages, have incredible asses, an a proper British accent to go with it.
I found this interesting. White men in the U.S. often think white women in the U.S. have unreasonable standards. This is an example of a black man saying this about black women in the U.S.

That's interesting information about South African women. I once met a white woman from South Africa. Other than this woman being tall, there was nothing memorable about her.

Reaction score
I can guarantee on dating sites that a white guy will get way more responses from black women then from white women. I read a statistic somewhere a few years ago that black women get the least messages on those sites. If any of you wanna increase your chances of getting responses then I highly recommend messaging black women. You wont regret it.