"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The Back Handed complement

Walken

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I've read about these neg hits of yours and it got me thinking about an ability I already have. I'm the king of back handed complements. I can you how great you look but you also look like crack hoe. If my friend broke up with his girlfriend I could say something like "You can do way better then that ugly b1tch. Besides you two would have horrible looking kids." That's an extreme example but would something not as harsh work well as a neg hit?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
That's pretty funny actually.

Remember, it's all in how you say it.
I'd say that with a big grin on my face. :D
 

wjh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
998
Reaction score
27
Location
Los Angeles, SFV
from tom leykis:

"i love thick girls" - that's pretty subtle, no girl WANTS to be 'thick' (i.e., chubby), society places the most value on a thin/lean girl but because you said you LOVE thick girls, you're golden...
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
One of my friends have this phrase we use to describe women, "She has the body of a goddess and a face to protect it with". Anyway I used that phrase around one of my other friends so he thought it would be cool to tell his girlfriend that.

My friend who is a natural uses them all the time.
 

Walken

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by So Many Ways
"She has the body of a goddess and a face to protect it with".
My friend who is a natural uses them all the time.
He says that to chickies faces? That pisses me off! My parents condisioned me into not saying crap like that! I have to recapture my inner child.........
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
My friend that coined the phrase doesn't actually say it to a woman's face but one of my buddies said it to his beautiful Argintinian girlfriend.
 

Walken

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
How'd that work? Badlly I'm assuming. But that could makes us both asses latter on if we're not careful......
 
Top