Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Author Who Was The Biggest Influence On The Manosphere

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus what a long read. Well anyway got pook's book downloaded.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bless you sir.

Pook really is the most inspiring and enlightening figure in the whole manosphere.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook was brilliant- althought the formatting of his book (whoever put it together) was horrible. I didn't even make it to the end because of that.

Disagree he is the most influential.

I personally think Rollo and 'The Rational Male' is.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assanova. He wasn't very well known like Rollo or Roosh, and quit blogging. But someone saved the bulk of his stuff online. I really liked his writing style too.

https://realmademen.wordpress.com/

IASGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo's style resonates most with me (starting from the title of the blog and books). I have read much more of his material so he is by far the most influential to me personally.

Rollo doesn't sugar coat the (red) pill by any means, but he manages to cover controversial topics with respect even if he may not have the funniest take on those topics.

For example, how many of the high profile authors have the respect that Rollo has for those betas that simply believed what everyone had told them so far? I think Rollo is possibly the most influential and to that end it helps that he seems to have as a goal to help others unplug with his writing. His writing probably saved more lives than other manosphere authors.

Pook has some funny and insightful stuff from what I read, and possibly is more influential if only because he had an early start (to some extent he probably influenced Rollo and the other high profile authors, which counts for something I suppose). I want to read the full book of Pook.

I've read a bit of Roissy when Rollo links to him, Roissy seems to be very smart and he cracks me up laughing regularly, but I'm uncomfortable with the way he presents some topics.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand the Pook hype. His posts tend to be unnecessarily drawn out and overly preachy. I've read some good stuff from him, but overall I don't get the hype.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roissy is my favorite for casual manosphere reading. Rollo is a bit too serious for my taste. And I like Roissy's political incorrectness.

Still Pook is enlightening and inspiring because of his exaggerated delivery, which is really quite epic. Roissy/Rollo are of course more relevant to today's times, but Pook is still timeless.

Also, Pook really laid the foundations IMO, seeing as his whole focus was on inner game anyways.