Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The audacity of another b1tch

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out: I'm matching with this 21 yo on tinder
Me:Your picture reminded me that I didn't smoke some hooka in a while
Her:Ohh, too bad
Me: No problem, I'll go get some soon.
Me: Maybe even with you.
Her: If you'll pay
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not sure it's a sh1t test or for real, but this will be fun.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, doesn't matter what she says. The moment you're getting worked up because of her insolence, you lose. Because then you tend to address it or say passive aggressive things to outdo her audacious behavior. Just stay on course regardless of what she says. Maybe you can even make her pay. Play a little game with her. Go smoking hookah with her and then start a bet. If she can make five smoke rings in a row you're paying, if not she's paying.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not dignify that with a response. Went and played some basketball for 4 hours. When I got back, she deleted the match. If another 10 guys would do the same, she might re-evaluate her approach.
Good thing I have 3 girls already competing for me. Abundance is powerful indeed.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. No reply. Good call

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I did not dignify that with a response. Went and played some basketball for 4 hours. When I got back, she deleted the match. If another 10 guys would do the same, she might re-evaluate her approach.
Good thing I have 3 girls already competing for me. Abundance is powerful indeed.
Gotta remain aggressive in your mindset and unwavering in your responses.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That I'm not a provider.
The second message she sent me was"if you'll pay".
I have principles and I'm not giving them up for random chicks.
Then you require something from her in exchange. This isn't how you play the game bro if you want to have the most success...

"OK, I can do that but you are going to need to come with a matching set of bra and panties and your sexiest outfit then. And I better be impressed ;) "

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious!

Maybe a bit early in the interaction for that approach though.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn nowadays it takes an FBI crysis negotiator just to have an online chat to go smooth.

Then people tell me that Im a loser cause I dont date and dont deal with women except night clubs hit&quicks or other low investment ops.

"bro you need a tigher game" someone said..ehm nope, I just need not to deal with retards.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey how about you pay, and if i like you after, the night can last longer and i will get double"

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
it's likely she's been schooled by some older chick , maybe her mother said that the man is supposed to pay for the first date.
its your choice tho, you could have paid just keep it cheap and keep your investment low.

never go more than 3 dates tho if you haven't atleast kissed,at that point you are being used.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out: I'm matching with this 21 yo on tinder
Me:Your picture reminded me that I didn't smoke some hooka in a while
Her:Ohh, too bad
Me: No problem, I'll go get some soon.
Me: Maybe even with you.
Her: If you'll pay
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not sure it's a sh1t test or for real, but this will be fun.
Op, this is your second post about the "Audacity" of some girl. You're WAY TOO sensitive IMO. You're also way too far down the red pill rabbit hole, like a lot of guys on this site.

90% of SS posters: "What?! You want to put ketchup on your steak?! In my presence!? That's disrespectful!!!" Later posts about their "tough" IDGAF attitude on SS.

Dude, you need to chill out and grow some tougher skin or you'll never make it...in dating or life.

Instead of getting all bent out of shape about more "Disrespect" you should have messaged back, "Fine, but you're making it up to me."

So damn simple.

Good luck to you.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, this is your second post about the "Audacity" of some girl. You're WAY TOO sensitive IMO. You're also way too far down the red pill rabbit hole, like a lot of guys on this site.

90% of SS posters: "What?! You want to put ketchup on your steak?! In my presence!? That's disrespectful!!!" Later posts about their "tough" IDGAF attitude on SS.

Dude, you need to chill out and grow some tougher skin or you'll never make it...in dating or life.

Instead of getting all bent out of shape about more "Disrespect" you should have messaged back, "Fine, but you're making it up to me."

So damn simple.

Good luck to you.
Haha dude, I was trolling with the name. The first post was not mine.

I've never went to wh0res and I never will. The chick was rude and I have 3 women in my rotation, what reason would I have to pay for her?
The outside chance of having sex? I'm not that thirsty.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay for the hookah whats the big deal?
His ego got the best of him. If I'm looking to get laid, which is the only reason for OLD, a hookah purchase isn't even something I give much thought to. Just "agree" and see what happens.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf haha....youve been reading too much "redpill" BS.
No,it's about my principles and what I want to achieve.
Keep paying for sex if that's your thing, but don't expect quality women.
Just my 2 cents.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She matched with you and she's talking to you - that's better than 99% of women. Now you need to figure out if she's actually DTF or just on Tinder to pissss around and get her kicks from wasting other people's time.