"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The audacity of another b1tch

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Check this out: I'm matching with this 21 yo on tinder
Me:Your picture reminded me that I didn't smoke some hooka in a while
Her:Ohh, too bad
Me: No problem, I'll go get some soon.
Me: Maybe even with you.
Her: If you'll pay
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not sure it's a sh1t test or for real, but this will be fun.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Yeah, doesn't matter what she says. The moment you're getting worked up because of her insolence, you lose. Because then you tend to address it or say passive aggressive things to outdo her audacious behavior. Just stay on course regardless of what she says. Maybe you can even make her pay. Play a little game with her. Go smoking hookah with her and then start a bet. If she can make five smoke rings in a row you're paying, if not she's paying.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I did not dignify that with a response. Went and played some basketball for 4 hours. When I got back, she deleted the match. If another 10 guys would do the same, she might re-evaluate her approach.
Good thing I have 3 girls already competing for me. Abundance is powerful indeed.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I agree. No reply. Good call
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
I did not dignify that with a response. Went and played some basketball for 4 hours. When I got back, she deleted the match. If another 10 guys would do the same, she might re-evaluate her approach.
Good thing I have 3 girls already competing for me. Abundance is powerful indeed.
Gotta remain aggressive in your mindset and unwavering in your responses.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
That I'm not a provider.
The second message she sent me was"if you'll pay".
I have principles and I'm not giving them up for random chicks.
Then you require something from her in exchange. This isn't how you play the game bro if you want to have the most success...

"OK, I can do that but you are going to need to come with a matching set of bra and panties and your sexiest outfit then. And I better be impressed ;) "
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Hilarious!

Maybe a bit early in the interaction for that approach though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Damn nowadays it takes an FBI crysis negotiator just to have an online chat to go smooth.

Then people tell me that Im a loser cause I dont date and dont deal with women except night clubs hit&quicks or other low investment ops.

"bro you need a tigher game" someone said..ehm nope, I just need not to deal with retards.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
"hey how about you pay, and if i like you after, the night can last longer and i will get double"
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
it's likely she's been schooled by some older chick , maybe her mother said that the man is supposed to pay for the first date.
its your choice tho, you could have paid just keep it cheap and keep your investment low.

never go more than 3 dates tho if you haven't atleast kissed,at that point you are being used.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Check this out: I'm matching with this 21 yo on tinder
Me:Your picture reminded me that I didn't smoke some hooka in a while
Her:Ohh, too bad
Me: No problem, I'll go get some soon.
Me: Maybe even with you.
Her: If you'll pay
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not sure it's a sh1t test or for real, but this will be fun.
Op, this is your second post about the "Audacity" of some girl. You're WAY TOO sensitive IMO. You're also way too far down the red pill rabbit hole, like a lot of guys on this site.

90% of SS posters: "What?! You want to put ketchup on your steak?! In my presence!? That's disrespectful!!!" Later posts about their "tough" IDGAF attitude on SS.

Dude, you need to chill out and grow some tougher skin or you'll never make it...in dating or life.

Instead of getting all bent out of shape about more "Disrespect" you should have messaged back, "Fine, but you're making it up to me."

So damn simple.

Good luck to you.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Op, this is your second post about the "Audacity" of some girl. You're WAY TOO sensitive IMO. You're also way too far down the red pill rabbit hole, like a lot of guys on this site.

90% of SS posters: "What?! You want to put ketchup on your steak?! In my presence!? That's disrespectful!!!" Later posts about their "tough" IDGAF attitude on SS.

Dude, you need to chill out and grow some tougher skin or you'll never make it...in dating or life.

Instead of getting all bent out of shape about more "Disrespect" you should have messaged back, "Fine, but you're making it up to me."

So damn simple.

Good luck to you.
Haha dude, I was trolling with the name. The first post was not mine.

I've never went to wh0res and I never will. The chick was rude and I have 3 women in my rotation, what reason would I have to pay for her?
The outside chance of having sex? I'm not that thirsty.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Pay for the hookah whats the big deal?
His ego got the best of him. If I'm looking to get laid, which is the only reason for OLD, a hookah purchase isn't even something I give much thought to. Just "agree" and see what happens.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Wtf haha....youve been reading too much "redpill" BS.
No,it's about my principles and what I want to achieve.
Keep paying for sex if that's your thing, but don't expect quality women.
Just my 2 cents.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She matched with you and she's talking to you - that's better than 99% of women. Now you need to figure out if she's actually DTF or just on Tinder to pissss around and get her kicks from wasting other people's time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top