"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Art of Seduction

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
This reminds me of a story I heard from one of my old MMA instructors. He told me when his master was a Hapkido student in Korea he observed his master engage in a fight with three assailants. The student observed that his master did not use hapkido methods during the fight. He later approached his master and asked him why he didn't use hapkido, his master replied "because it doesn't work".

Don't over think this ****.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I can size up a man within seconds. Often before he opens his mouth to speak. Most men I find pallid and uninteresting no matter how good looking. You see I appreciate a worthy adversary for all seductive environments are adversarial in nature. They have to be to retain sexual tension. But worthy adversaries are hard to come by if you really understand the game. My boyfriend gets "bored" very quickly with women even if they are very pretty/sexy/hot. He's not yet bored with me. Why? I'm unpredictable in a good way. I might be compliant and sweet, or I might create some drama or conflict if that is warranted. I am not "safe" nor am I a doormat, although I am not a b itch to him either. His friends have told me in confidence that I know all his tricks and use them on him, which they find entertaining...and all those things work on him just as they work on the women he seduces (including me). We are worthy adversaries and the dance is more interesting now than it was when we got started. So who is seducing who? Hard to say. It keeps renewing/revolving as the relationship continues and reinvents itself.
What is vaguely interesting about this to me is how this parallels what makes a great movie with a great director vs a boring predictable generic movie that you know is just out for a cash grab or someone is trying something. Pacing is everything when it comes to a great storyline and unpredictable plot twists at the right time and suspension of disbelief. In a sense movie-making sounds like seduction since you are influencing people's mood and emotions through the use of imagery and sound in order to get a desired effect. I'm sure some of your favorite movies that made a memorable impression has some or all of those aspects.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Art of seduction would work on higher echelon actual "queen" females. CEO's, Business owners, upper level management.

Most of the skills describe will enhance persuasion and sales skills. How do you work a room? How do you work a group?
 
Top