Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Art of Seduction

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a story I heard from one of my old MMA instructors. He told me when his master was a Hapkido student in Korea he observed his master engage in a fight with three assailants. The student observed that his master did not use hapkido methods during the fight. He later approached his master and asked him why he didn't use hapkido, his master replied "because it doesn't work".

Don't over think this ****.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can size up a man within seconds. Often before he opens his mouth to speak. Most men I find pallid and uninteresting no matter how good looking. You see I appreciate a worthy adversary for all seductive environments are adversarial in nature. They have to be to retain sexual tension. But worthy adversaries are hard to come by if you really understand the game. My boyfriend gets "bored" very quickly with women even if they are very pretty/sexy/hot. He's not yet bored with me. Why? I'm unpredictable in a good way. I might be compliant and sweet, or I might create some drama or conflict if that is warranted. I am not "safe" nor am I a doormat, although I am not a b itch to him either. His friends have told me in confidence that I know all his tricks and use them on him, which they find entertaining...and all those things work on him just as they work on the women he seduces (including me). We are worthy adversaries and the dance is more interesting now than it was when we got started. So who is seducing who? Hard to say. It keeps renewing/revolving as the relationship continues and reinvents itself.
What is vaguely interesting about this to me is how this parallels what makes a great movie with a great director vs a boring predictable generic movie that you know is just out for a cash grab or someone is trying something. Pacing is everything when it comes to a great storyline and unpredictable plot twists at the right time and suspension of disbelief. In a sense movie-making sounds like seduction since you are influencing people's mood and emotions through the use of imagery and sound in order to get a desired effect. I'm sure some of your favorite movies that made a memorable impression has some or all of those aspects.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Art of seduction would work on higher echelon actual "queen" females. CEO's, Business owners, upper level management.

Most of the skills describe will enhance persuasion and sales skills. How do you work a room? How do you work a group?