Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The answer to most of you women problems is.........

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. I had a rotation of 3-4 women and it burnt me out. Having a rotation is great in the beginning stages of the red pil

I feel like this is where I’m at personally, but am eager to learn more and develop. Can you point me towards a true “definition” of red pill, in the context you are using? I’ve google searched before and continue to get vague definitions. What would be actually helpful is a real-life example, if that is possible.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Men who lead other men has power.

1st learn to lead other men and then you'll be able to properly lead women.
Everyone I try to lead women, it goes nowhere

Everytime I sit back and take it easy and be calm and go with the flow, they can’t get enough.

Only my experience.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Glassguy
The root problem is needing a woman to feel good in life. I'm not about to say your way is wrong, but it has one massive downside.

Spinning plates satisfies the need, it does not remove it. It works fine as long as you keep spinning plates, but what are you without your plates? Same really goes for finding "the one" (for the record I don't believe in a "one"), it satisfies the need, but what are they without?

I once thought I couldn't be happy without women, I considering going down the road you're going, but wasn't satisfied with the vulnerabilities of it. It didn't solve the root of the problem, thinking I need women.

No man actually needs a woman. A man may want women or a particular woman, but need he does not. I severed the link between women and happiness, it's two independent aspects in my existence. Whether I'm in a relationship, spinning plates or do none of it, my happiness, confidence and self-esteem remain largely unaffected. Women do not bring happiness, I know this will sound cliche but it's true, happiness comes from within. I don't need a source, I am the source. This to me is freedom.

Again, not saying your way is wrong. It's great that it's working out for you, I'm just saying what if it stops working out?

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Grewd

I've had times in my life with ZERO women. I have a lot of different hobbies and friends for a reason.....I can be just as happy doing my thing with no women as I am with 5.

The key is being able to self sufficiently provide your own happiness. Surprisingly a lot of men really struggle with this. Thus they think they NEED a woman and become beta.

I never have a scarcity mindset. Ever. Whether it be no chicks or 6 blowing me up.

A rotation and spinning plates doesnt change that.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great advice and I agree 100%. My only problem anymore has been time and really, energy. I'm probably just being a pu$$y but I've found myself tired and wanting to be home alone at the end of the day rather than hunt for phone numbers and plates. On the weekends I commit myself to cooking meals, cleaning, hobbies, and then finally going out with friends or again just chilling at home. I'm in a grad program and have a part time job, and I've been dedicated to getting in better shape, improving my foreign language skills, finding a full time job, and improving with my hobbies. I do have a social life and avenues to meet women, like I said, I've just been a wuss and need to pencil it in better.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Everytime I sit back and take it easy and be calm and go with the flow, they can’t get enough.

Only my experience.
Leadership isn’t a series of acts. It is a mindset, a projection of who you are inside, and it is massively attractive to women.

Women crave a leader like men crave sex. If a man’s attempts at leadership are failing, there is definitely something not right about that man’s idea of what leadership is.

Leadership appears outwardly as a relaxed guidance of those who are in his vicinity, and a relaxed self-assuredness. People in the orbit of such a man naturally submit to his leadership. It is as natural as water finding its own level.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are sneaky, yesterday I went out to a bar with a dance floor that had an event. I was out alone on my lone warrior mission. As I was standing around and bobbing my head to the music, I noticed this attractive skinny thick blonde come in with a Mexican dude. They stood around me talking to each other and exchanging pleasantries with the patrons they knew at the bar. At first glance I thought they were together. Moments later her actually boyfriend had come in and they were affection towards each other the whole night. When the blonde her boyfriend and the Mexican guy were standing around talking I could see her eyes making subtle attractions towards the Mexican guy.

Later that night as the bar closes up I head outside to call my uber. Out front the Mexican dude is in the car with the white guy in the front seat and the cute blonde in the back. The boyfriend gets out the car runs back in to bar. Guess what happened his girlfriends is leaning over looking seductively at the Mexican dude smoking a cig. She crawls to the front seat and sits right next to him lol! The boyfriend comes back down and sits in the back. She was just staring looking at the Mexican dude you could feel the sexual tension. That's how much I trust women

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Only my experience.
Not disputing you one bit here buddy.

But you forgot to add that every time you sit back and only got good results for a limited time only.

Ever wonder why ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I just think we have different idea of what leadership is.

Effective leadership with example, drives,.mindset etc. Is often something th
Makes people respect you, look up to you and be like you.
Will make women admire you.
Look a sports team capitain, they are usualy the most dedicated guys that other players wants to emulate, because of their drive, character and mindset.
Its a great way to show your value, and keep your frame
True

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Leadership isn’t a series of acts. It is a mindset, a projection of who you are inside, and it is massively attractive to women.

Women crave a leader like men crave sex. If a man’s attempts at leadership are failing, there is definitely something not right about that man’s idea of what leadership is.

Leadership appears outwardly as a relaxed guidance of those who are in his vicinity, and a relaxed self-assuredness. People in the orbit of such a man naturally submit to his leadership. It is as natural as water finding its own level.
Not bad..

Not bad at all.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Only my experience.
Maybe the problem is in the "try". Women dont need you to prove you are the man. They either see you that way or not.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score

Only my experience.
That's cuz they're too stupid to understand things.

Any team with girls on it is a losing team lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but if you are Black (i.e. which I'm assuming is the OP because of his avatar, correct me if I'm wrong) and you have one Becky go south on you in your rotation then you could end up in jail if she says a false report against you with the police. The police and judicial system will take her word against yours and lynch you over nonsense. Are you worried about dealing with Beckies? Do other ethnics take you on or is it mainly ghetto Black girls?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but if you are Black (i.e. which I'm assuming is the OP because of his avatar, correct me if I'm wrong) and you have one Becky go south on you in your rotation then you could end up in jail if she says a false report against you with the police. The police and judicial system will take her word against yours and lynch you over nonsense. Are you worried about dealing with Beckies? Do other ethnics take you on or is it mainly ghetto Black girls?

1. What does the OP have to do with race?

2. So you're asking if this man, and potentially any other black man on the forum, is worried about a white girl 'turning on him' because he has a rotation? Does that even sound like it's worthy of police attention?

3. lynch...? C'mon, my G...

4. 'ghetto black girls' ... why do they need to be 'ghetto' just because they are black? Further, a 'ghetto' is a place. Not an adjective and it should not be used as such.

Come correct next time.

Last edited:

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get really bored with ****ing them if I’m not really into them. It’s like I can’t find that sweet spot of having 2-3 I really wanna **** a lot. I’ll find 1 I really wanna **** then have 2-3 thag are eh

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hood girl will slit his throat before any other race. Dating black for a well to do brother is no safer.

Glassguy

Reaction score
No I'm not black. I'm white.

I'm a big Ohio State football fan. That's not me in the avatar.

Race has nothing to do with it bro. Not sure where your post came from but I dont agree with it.