Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The answer to fight climate change? More short people apparently...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Apparently even a small height reduction would save over 87 million tons of food a year...author says to help the climate you want to fvck short people.

It's over for TooTallCels and OverSixFootCels

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect the author of the article is not entirely unbiased. A google search suggests that she's a near midget.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect the author of the article is not entirely unbiased. A google search suggests that she's a near midget.
I think they're testing a new angle. We know they want us cramped into shoeboxes, so they're planting the seeds of "downsizing".

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they're testing a new angle. We know they want us cramped into shoeboxes, so they're planting the seeds of "downsizing".
meh only it don't work like that plus just see the kids, girls are normally taller then they moms and shorter then they dad, boys tend to be a little taller then the father, is kinda interesting really how most of the time you can guess the kids from parents, also the younger the sibling there is a higher chance of him being taller. also it was already proved the height medium raise over the decades

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh only it don't work like that plus just see the kids, girls are normally taller then they moms and shorter then they dad, boys tend to be a little taller then the father, is kinda interesting really how most of the time you can guess the kids from parents, also the younger the sibling there is a higher chance of him being taller. also it was already proved the height medium raise over the decades
Medium height went up due to improved nutrition and now it's worse again. They put GMO's and sugar in almost everything and now there's recent news articles extolling the virtues of eating bugs (insect burgers, etc). In recent years the World Economic Forum (who is meeting right now in Switzerland) has been wanting us to "own nothing and be happy" in smart cities. A good question to ask is "is any of this possibly related?"

It will be interesting to see if any more of these "phuck shorty" articles will come out.

Remember, this article had to get by an editor and the NYT female readers want to phuck tall men just like other women do.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yahoo has become a collection of trash articles.
This one was syndicated from the New York Times, which has become a collection of trash articles for people who don't quite realize it yet.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First they want us to have sex with gay women (GROSS!). Now they think they can convince women to have children with short men. Good luck with that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
First they want us to have sex with gay women (GROSS!). Now they think they can convince women to have children with short men. Good luck with that.
Hahaha, can you imagine all the 5'2" dudes out there that will read this article and tell women if they care about the environment they will fvck them....LMAO!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, can you imagine all the 5'2" dudes out there that will read this article and tell women if they care about the environment they will fvck them....LMAO!!
Hey, it's a line.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should be looking for a dating site biased towards the environmentally aware. A lot of enviro-chicks are vegetarians, so they should be slenderer than average - but my indulgence of red meat would probably be too important of a missed check mark.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so gross about having sex with a lesbian (factoring out the uglies)? Is her Golden Vajaya not as golden? :rolleyes:

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so gross about having sex with a lesbian (factoring out the uglies)? Is her Golden Vajaya not as golden? :rolleyes:
My swipe keyboard changed fat to gay. I meant FAT.

I would never discriminate against gay women, they know what's best!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one was syndicated from the New York Times, which has become a collection of trash articles for people who don't quite realize it yet.
The world will be better off when the New York Times goes under. I am excited for the day when most legacy newspapers go out of business.

Remember, this article had to get by an editor and the NYT female readers want to phuck tall men just like other women do.
Yes, NYT female readers have never been lining up for short men, even the older ones.

Yahoo has become a collection of trash articles.
Yahoo gets more irrelevant by the day.