Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Amazing Sadness" Opener WTF??

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you understand where he is coming from, it's actually pretty good...not really my style even though yesterday I was in lucky brand store saying...

"Hey does lucky brand jeans really make you lucky, like if I where them will I get girls because...because...because I never had a gf, and I want to find one." This cause her to crack up and kino me saying there is no way you never had a gf.

But wait there are more retarded openers...
- Me going up to a chick saying "um...uh...uh...hi FUK THAT I"M USING MY ROUTINE STACK who lies more men or women". Then I proceed with more retarded stuff and my wing actually comes in saying "Hey which routine stack should I use." and I tell him do who lies more and he does it which they of course say they already heard and then he stacks an opener another wing we roll with uses. The whole time were right in front of them.

Anything can be said to open sets...I won't even go into the opener where I ask about places to by ants in blueberry sauce.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
This sad opener sounds really lame.
Those stuff isn't for everyone, it's all coming from the same place though self-amusement...honestly I wouldn't try that unless I'm taking it to the extreme as far as amusement goes.

Honestly if you want to get quick makeouts just creating the party in a venue and just walk up to a chick say some gibberish and just keep kissing her cheek and then kiss her on the lips...I've done that a few times...

Or even faster devalidate a chick quickly and then go for the makeout...

Honestly these stuff aren't solid but for the hell of doing it to get experience its a great thing. All this stuff is actually for people who actually would be amused doing that...

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Snow Plowman, I've tried googling the Who Lies more opener and I only got that you 'simply ask the question, who lies more men or women? Is that all there is to the opener?

What do you do after that? I'm just curious because I never CA, I score all my women from my social circle.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Snow Plowman, I've tried googling the Who Lies more opener and I only got that you 'simply ask the question, who lies more men or women? Is that all there is to the opener?

What do you do after that? I'm just curious because I never CA, I score all my women from my social circle.
Lol , looks like you're the only one that havent heard this opener . All girls know it .

“Hey guys, quick question...Who lies more...men or women?”
---(Girls talk for a bit, then you cut them off.)

“Ok, I can only stay a sec, my friends are waiting, but who cheats more, guys or girls?”
---(Girls talk for a bit, then you cut them off.)

“I was waiting to get a haircut a few weeks ago, reading one of those women's magazines, and it says that girls lie more and cheat more...is that true??”
---(Girls talk about topic. Go into your next routine.)

Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
But wait there are more retarded openers...
- Me going up to a chick saying "um...uh...uh...hi FUK THAT I"M USING MY ROUTINE STACK who lies more men or women". Then I proceed with more retarded stuff and my wing actually comes in saying "Hey which routine stack should I use." and I tell him do who lies more and he does it which they of course say they already heard and then he stacks an opener another wing we roll with uses. The whole time were right in front of them.
Is this for real? LOL!!!

Yeah, you better forget about cold approaches and focus on your social circle instead. With stuff like that, I now understand why you made this thread.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Is this for real? LOL!!!

Yeah, you better forget about cold approaches and focus on your social circle instead. With stuff like that, I now understand why you made this thread.
hahaha...why would I joke...

If you want to see the details check out on RSD Forum "The NYC Crew FR Thread".

It's no joke...today I was with a wing who I haven't seen in a long time and I was telling him how I move model chicks now who are walking on the street...

"Hey I noticed you have the hot bitvhy walk too..."

I rarely do my direct approaches anymore because I like playing with these retarded openers that I come up with. Opening isn't hard at all...

As for the "Who lies more" opener, I don't actually use it as an opener in the sense that it's suppose to be used. I use it as a joke because I joke on Routines a lot, all I say is "Who lies more men or women" and I keep talking. For me openers don't mean sh!t, they just get the conversation started, especially the off the wall openers because they get there realities disrupted and think "What!?"

I can go on forever about all this stuff, but all you have to do is go out and you'll see for yourself. All my experiences wouldn't help you, you'd have to do it for yourself.

Cold Approaching...me quitting it...Nope, and I actually call it me being a social butterfly because it never feels like I'm doing cold approaches I just chat people up.