"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The alpha male quid pro quo

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
The purpose of these rules, and this forum in general, is to tell you what to do when you are not a natural, and you don't feel like naturally doing this ****. If you always automatically felt like the alpha male and did the right thing, why even come to this forum?
I wasn't always a natural. Just, instead of following rules and using techniques, I decided that the main problem was in my mindset and how I view women in general. I started working on changing myself from within. You can try acting like alpha by copying his actions, but it's more effective to copy how he views the world and thinks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
This thread reminds me why I’m enjoying being single and not bothering with women at the moment. No wonder I’m stress free and happy.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I wasn't always a natural. Just, instead of following rules and using techniques, I decided that the main problem was in my mindset and how I view women in general. I started working on changing myself from within. You can try acting like alpha by copying his actions, but it's more effective to copy how he views the world and thinks.
Even a true alphas will come to this forum. They love to learn.. No worries there.
 
Top