Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The alpha male quid pro quo

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of these rules, and this forum in general, is to tell you what to do when you are not a natural, and you don't feel like naturally doing this ****. If you always automatically felt like the alpha male and did the right thing, why even come to this forum?
I wasn't always a natural. Just, instead of following rules and using techniques, I decided that the main problem was in my mindset and how I view women in general. I started working on changing myself from within. You can try acting like alpha by copying his actions, but it's more effective to copy how he views the world and thinks.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me why I’m enjoying being single and not bothering with women at the moment. No wonder I’m stress free and happy.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't always a natural. Just, instead of following rules and using techniques, I decided that the main problem was in my mindset and how I view women in general. I started working on changing myself from within. You can try acting like alpha by copying his actions, but it's more effective to copy how he views the world and thinks.
Even a true alphas will come to this forum. They love to learn.. No worries there.