Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The alpha male quid pro quo

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important rule when interacting with women is the alpha male quid pro quo, which basically says that you should only do things for women after they do something meaningfully equivalent for you FIRST.

This goes for anything: texting, buying them things, paying them attention, meeting them places, even looking at them. Humans evolved to view relationships in terms of reciprocal transactions, and women can subconsciously sense when you are doing things for them they do not deserve. When a woman senses you are doing too much for her, she feels an aversion to you because she feels like she has incurred a debt she needs to replay. Humans subconsciously know on some deep level that nobody does anything for free, so when she sees you do a bunch of stuff for her, she subconsciously knows you want something from her. Furthermore, in the tribal dominance hierarchy, the beta does stuff for the alpha FIRST, and then the alpha reciprocates, so if you do things for her FIRST she will subconciously identify you as the beta.

This is all subconscious. In her conscious, rational mind women will always say that they like it when men do things for them. Women will say "I want a guy to text me every day, take me to nice dinners, buy me things, etc." These women often do not realize that these very actions will make the guy look unattractive to her because they flip that switch in her subconscious brain that identifies him as a beta.

Because women outwardly and consciously will continue to pressure you to do things for them they do not deserve, implementing the alpha male quid pro is difficult in practice. You will constantly want to make exceptions to make her happy (or more accurately, make her conscious mind happy). And you cannot openly say to her "you do not deserve this yet" - you will look like a jerk - so you need to use your charm and charisma to do implement this rule without looking like you are playing games.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:

1. There is no conscious, "rational" mind in women. They are creatures of emotion; treat them as such. The worst a man can do is try to argue with women with rational logic. In the heat of an argument, a woman is in her primal, emotional state. Do not go back and forth with them because they are experts at the irrational and emotional; you may win the argument but at the cost of your frame. Don't do it.

2. Quid Pro Quo is NOT difficult to practice...you MUST practice it. Coming off as a jerk will reap you many more rewards than not, so don't worry about it. You are a man. Be direct, concise, and unwavering.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will say "I want a guy to text me every day, take me to nice dinners, buy me things, etc."
This is disqualifying talk. Any woman who talks like that is a worthless parasite who doesn't deserve to be with a man who has half a brain.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is disqualifying talk. Any woman who talks like that is a worthless parasite who doesn't deserve to be with a man who has half a brain.
That's retarded. Lots of women talk like this. You just have to disregard their crazy talk. If you start disqualifying women just because they **** tested you, you will end up with nobody left.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's retarded. Lots of women talk like this. You just have to disregard their crazy talk. If you start disqualifying women just because they **** tested you, you will end up with nobody left.
I gotta admit **** tests turn me off too. Not been able to get to the place where I can handle them without wanting to next the girl

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be asking women in your life to do things for you. Just the favor matters, not the amount, no difference at all. "Got a quarter?" "Can you scratch my back? Right there?" "You got a pen handy? Piece of paper?" "Can you text me info about X you were talking about?" "Anything good on the news today?" "Anything new decent on Netflix?" "Is this belt good with this outfit?" "Got any gum?" Thousands of possibilities.

Do this to all women, you will be amazed at how they become more compliant and attracted to you in time. Then that primes the pump for your "appreciation." "Have I told you today how much I appreciate you?" You control the validation and qualification then regardless that it is based on the most trivial things. Men who are scared of them never ask for such, so you are also increasing masculine frame and dominance with every ask, making women more submissive to the men who are "squeaky wheels" asking. She wants to serve a husband/man one day, feed that desire.

"Attraction" and "submission" are completely synonymous with women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be asking women in your life to do things for you. Just the favor matters, not the amount, no difference at all.

Do this to all women, you will be amazed at how they become more compliant and attracted to you in time.

You control the validation and qualification then regardless that it is based on the most trivial things. Men who are scared of them never ask for such, so you are also increasing masculine frame and dominance with every ask, making women more submissive to the men who are "squeaky wheels" asking. She wants to serve a husband/man one day, feed that desire.

"Attraction" and "submission" are completely synonymous with women.
This is HUGE for any guys that have the "nice guy" mentality. They should all adopt this approach especially IMO.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta admit **** tests turn me off too. Not been able to get to the place where I can handle them without wanting to next the girl
You gotta look at it like it is fun and a game and not take it personally.

You have to remember: "women don't mean most of the **** they say." So if she says something ****ed up or rude, that is her subconscious testing you, not a rational decision she made.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta look at it like it is fun and a game and not take it personally.

You have to remember: "women don't mean most of the **** they say." So if she says something ****ed up or rude, that is her subconscious testing you, not a rational decision she made.
Yeah I know that logically but emotionally it makes my d!ck shrivel up.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do things for a woman that you wouldn't do for your elderly grandma. If you're ever stuck in a situation where you HAVE to do something to help a woman out before she's given you anything, it has to be seen as completely unconditional and not wanting anything in return. If you have even the slightest inkling of expecting something in return, the woman will sniff it out and you're a beta in her mind all of a sudden.

Your kind actions have to be very matter-of-factly. It's easy to tell when people are being kind out of inferiority or as a means to some kind of end.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Before you give advice...

Show us all the supermodels you've fvcked. Oh that's right, they don't exist.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
A real alpha doesn't give a heck what women want or what they think about him. So why would he give a fck about some stupid rules to avoid disappointing them? It's really simple, the alpha male does what he wants and he decides the rules and conditions. As long as a woman follows his rules and requirements he's going to keep her near him. And reward her when he feels like it.

The problem with betas is that they do things for women because they feel that they are lacking. They do sh*t for women to "buy" validation from them, to make them think of them better. Alpha doesn't give a fck, he does things to please himself first and foremost. This "quid pro" is extremely easy to "follow", in fact, it would be your default if you really don't feel any need to "deserve" a woman or to do anything to improve her opinion of you. Sometimes you would feel the desire to "reward" her for doing something good, but more often than not this reward would be just some good old d*cking. For beta sex is a reward to him, for alpha sex is a reward to a woman.

Last edited:

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
A real alpha doesn't give a heck what women want or what they think about him. So why would he give a fck about some stupid rules to avoid disappointing them? It's really simple, the alpha male does what he wants and he decides the rules and conditions. As long as a woman follows his rules and requirements he's going to keep her near him. And reward her when he feels like it.

The problem with betas is that they do things for women because they feel that they are lacking. They do sh*t for women to "buy" validation from them, to make them think of them better. Alpha doesn't give a fck, he does things to please himself first and foremost. This "quid pro" is extremely easy to "follow", in fact, it would be your default if you really don't feel any need to "deserve" a woman or to do anything to improve her opinion of you. Sometimes you would feel the desire to "reward" her for doing something good, but more often than not this reward would be just some good old d*cking. For beta sex is a reward to him, for alpha sex is a reward to a woman.
The purpose of these rules, and this forum in general, is to tell you what to do when you are not a natural, and you don't feel like naturally doing this ****. If you always automatically felt like the alpha male and did the right thing, why even come to this forum?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second your focusing on what other people are doing, your focus has left what you are doing because what you are doing is unimportant... Start by taking back your focus.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes for anything: texting, buying them things, paying them attention, meeting them places, even looking at them. Humans evolved to view relationships in terms of reciprocal transactions, and women can subconsciously sense when you are doing things for them they do not deserve. When a woman senses you are doing too much for her, she feels an aversion to you because she feels like she has incurred a debt she needs to replay.
I would say do what ever you can for her until she gets pregnant. Once the baby is delivered healthy, then you can say go to hell. But in a way you have to be her bvtch until the baby is born.

I’d rather be a beta male until a baby comes; rather than an total alpha male with no baby.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
What nice guys don't realise is the emotional pressure they put on women with their gifts/favours/supposed non-expectation of reciprocity. It creates a debt, which makes women feel guilty, and means they are less likely to have a short-term relationship with them. A guy who doesn't do these things is a better bet for a short-term lover, as she won't feel guilty about moving on (it is desire that draws her, not obligation).

This is also true in non-romantic contexts. Recently a friend's wife gave me the keys to their house and asked my to go round their house once a week, while they are away for 6 weeks, to check everything is OK. I told her to put a 6-pack of beer in the fridge so I can drink one each time I go. This was a relief for her, as she now feels that she does not owe me: she has already paid me in beer.

Expecting reciprocity and suggesting ways to achieve it benefits both parties. Doing unrequested favours and creating an emotional debt does not.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
The most important rule when interacting with women is the alpha male quid pro quo, which basically says that you should only do things for women after they do something meaningfully equivalent for you FIRST.
lol

hahahhaha

please stop posting.

please this is insane.

no dude.

not even close.

not at all,

any guy who ever even mentions the word "alpha" is lost.

the #1 sign you are not an alpha is that you ever talk about "being alpha" in any way.

lol what is happening to men in 2021?

what is with this nonsense obsession with being alpha?

this is why most humans consider the PUA/manosphere community to be a complete joke.

brother stop watching youtube videos.

stop reading forums.

stop spending anytime online consuming any mens help content.

and instead find some guys in REAL LIFE who are already getting the girls you want and look similar to you (race,age,height,etc...) and then spend as much time as you can around those guys and copy what they do and you will make fast progress.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

hahahhaha

please stop posting.

please this is insane.

no dude.

not even close.

not at all,

the #1 sign you are not an alpha is that you ever talk about "being alpha" in any way.

lol what is happening to men in 2021?

what is with this nonsense obsession with being alpha?

this is why most humans consider the PUA/manosphere community to be a complete joke.

brother stop watching youtube videos.

stop reading forums.

stop spending anytime online consuming any mens help content.

and instead find some guys in REAL LIFE who are already getting the girls you want and look similar to you (race,age,height,etc...) and then spend as much time as you can around those guys and copy what they do and you will make fast progress.
Do you have any actual substantive criticism of what i wrote or did a word trigger you?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no dude.

not even close.

not at all,

This 200%.. I laff as well mate.. Cheers

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you give advice...

Show us all the supermodels you've fvcked. Oh that's right, they don't exist.
If that's the criteria to be able to provide advice about women, you would have approximately zero posters on this site.