That Incredible Feeling

iFEEL

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 1:30 AM here,

I opened the windows and sat on the edge looking out in the dark.

I was observing the beautiful dark sky, watching the stars.

Reached for my pack of cigarettes and lighted myself one.

While I was smoking and watching the beautiful stars I completely relaxed and started doing my affirmations.

I was just saying I LOVE BEING ME, I LOVE MY LIFE ...

After that I just went to the first star I laid my eyes on and said I love this star, then I took a look on the other star and said I love this star and I keep going on.

By the time I stopped smoking my cigarette and got myself back to earth since I totally flowed away in loving the stars I got this crazy feeling.

I felt like my body was really heavy, I felt like I'm floating in space, I felt total love for everything there is, I loved every single molecule on this world.

I loved it all and that feeling of slight heaviness was so farking awesome. I couldn't believe it. An explosive feeling in my entire body. Totally at ease, at peace, IN LOVE with everything.

I don't know what it was.. I'm still feeling bits of it and since my experience only half an hour has passed.

I had to write about this. It was just such an awesome experience. I can't believe what I have gone through this night.

Truly awesome, LOVE-LISTIC haha

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been there before too, man. I was driving back from the town i go to school, i had chilled with some friends, this badass chick, and i found an apartment. I was on the highway and it was the nicest day and the mountains and everything looked AMAZING! The music i was listening to made it a euphoric moment. It gave me the chills and i was the most relaxed i had ever been.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what nicotine does to u myfriend.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you forgot the part where you snorted a line of crack. Add that at the beginning right after "it's 1:30AM here" then you're good. :up:

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iFEEL said:
I ain't doing no chemistry dudes :)
I was just kidding man, but actually all the feeling you felt were really just chemical reactions going off inside your brain regardless of drugs or natural euphoria. Hopefully you can achieve that intense feeling of bliss again...I'd kill to experience something like that jsut once in my life haha