Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting Only For Logistics?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've always had some banter here and there qith women through text to keep them engaged, but when some guys suggest Texting only for logistics it got me thinking.

What do you do if you meet a woman on Sunday, and only your weekends are free. Do you just nit text her at all inbetween the week? My text game is pretty weak so I'm just wondering how best to implement this strategy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've always had some banter here and there qith women through text to keep them engaged, but when some guys suggest Texting only for logistics it got me thinking.

What do you do if you meet a woman on Sunday, and only your weekends are free. Do you just nit text her at all inbetween the week? My text game is pretty weak so I'm just wondering how best to implement this strategy.
Good luck if you do that. Flake waiting to happen.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Many guys on here do well with texting leading up to dates and in-between them too. Many guys here also do well using texting strictly for logistical purposes.

Men here have had success either way. The lesson: Do what works for you.

I've personally had success using both approaches in the past. Currently, I fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum -- I text between dates but I don't have drawn out conversations and I always keep it light & make sure to end the convo at a "high".

These days girl's attention spans are very short and if you give them radio silence for a few days it can give the wrong impression..... Sure it can get their hamster spinning or whatever but this can backfire with chicks who have options, or a chick with shiny option syndrome.

Text game is not black and white, and there's also not a one size fits all strategy, I approach texting different depending on the chick...

Use the strategy that works best for you, given your strengths and weaknesses. This can mean you take a blanket approach to texting and have rules, or you can calibrate your strategy like I do and do what works best in a given situation with a particular chick.