Texting is Fun!

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are missing the whole point of this thread! This thread is meant to show some guys here that texting is supposed to be fun! Yes I know that the end goal is for a date, then kiss and fvck etc.

Btw, if you haven't noticed, I've taken the lead in every conversation. I'm not trying to take her out every time I text her. I'm keeping it cool right now and just having some fun. Besides, I have other plates too so I'm in no rush. I'll keep you guys posted on updates!

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
You guys are missing the whole point of this thread! This thread is meant to show some guys here that texting is supposed to be fun! Yes I know that the end goal is for a date, then kiss and fvck etc.

Btw, if you haven't noticed, I've taken the lead in every conversation. I'm not trying to take her out every time I text her. I'm keeping it cool right now and just having some fun. Besides, I have other plates too so I'm in no rush. I'll keep you guys posted on updates!
sorry, but I think you failed to get your point across, simply because that's not what I'd call fun text conversations.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that is some fun texting!! So much fun. And having fun is what it's all about. Fun texting.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious stuff, papa! :crackup:

I look forward to hearing how this story continues...

Last edited:

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
sorry, but I think you failed to get your point across, simply because that's not what I'd call fun text conversations.
Please show us all some of your fun texting my friend! :rockon:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Now THIS is how you text, folks!

Keep it short. Keep it flirty. And for the love of God, CLOSE! Either set up an outing, a time to fuck, etc.

If there are no tangible results to your texting, you're just wasting time playing "male girlfriend."

I'd +1 you my friend if I could...

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Now THIS is how you text, folks!

Keep it short. Keep it flirty. And for the love of God, CLOSE! Either set up an outing, a time to fuck, etc.

If there are no tangible results to your texting, you're just wasting time playing "male girlfriend."

I'd +1 you my friend if I could...
Are you serious? nobody texts like that lol

He didn't even say anything, she's the one that initiated and said do you fvck good.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
Are you serious? nobody texts like that lol

He didn't even say anything, she's the one that initiated and said do you fvck good.
Admittedly, I didn't show any of the earlier stuff, where I had managed to get her from a chick who randomly added me on facebook (itself a possible sign of interest) through to her texting me up looking to fvck after she broke up with her boyfriend.

Don;t really care what the analysis of my text messages from then on is compared to people's preconceived ideas of what is considered "fun" - in this game, end results are all that count.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I repeat.....

So have you guys gone out yet?

Enough texting, get to banging!

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Admittedly, I didn't show any of the earlier stuff, where I had managed to get her from a chick who randomly added me on facebook (itself a possible sign of interest) through to her texting me up looking to fvck after she broke up with her boyfriend.

Don;t really care what the analysis of my text messages from then on is compared to people's preconceived ideas of what is considered "fun" - in this game, end results are all that count.
Yes end result counts, bang the girl, I know. But this thread is about fun texting.

It's like if someone asked you for your best direct approach story and you talk about how you met a girl online and you fvcked her. "end results are all that count" is not a valid argument in your defense.

shizz702 said:
I repeat.....

So have you guys gone out yet?

I haven't hit her up in a while. I'll try again this weekend see what happens! :rockon:

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
I haven't hit her up in a while. I'll try again this weekend see what happens! :rockon:

When you do cut to the chase and get a meet up set up, have fun physically being with her, not texting her. :rock:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
runner83 said:
in this game, end results are all that count.
shizz702 said:
:up:

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good thing to do, that I do, is delete all the messages off your phone every week.

This reminds you that that is what they are, just meaningless words on a screen, and you shoulnd't place too much importance on them at all.

Don't fall into the mistake of measuring your success in messaging by how often she responds to your messages and whether she enjoys texting backwards and forwards.

Measure your success in messaging by how often you manage to escalate to meet up in person and bang her brains out.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work OP. You guys should hang out soon and maintain the same fun, friendly attitude. I think you are doing well. Just make sure it's a cheap, fun date.