Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting in the Toilet

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one made me laugh, thanks. Dump her, obviously. Tell her it's not working out.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- A few months ago, she caught me playing a Zombie game on my phone in the toilet. She then accused me of texting other women and tried to impose a rule that I am not allowed to take my phone in the toilet because she gets insecure. This morning however, she did exactly that and I pulled her up on it. She said she had a made a ‘mistake’ and that it was an ‘accident’
Does this mean she was on the toilet texting other dudes? Or just on the pot texting?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
short story, she needs to go.

Longer story
Once upon a time I moved into my boyfriends house. We had an agreement prior to me moving in that I would pay $500 for rent and half the utilities. Fair considering I was paying $1100 in an apartment. At NO point in time did I ever ask him to put me on the deed to his house. Why would I? Yes, I realized I was paying down his equity, but I would be paying more rent somewhere else.

I'm seriously baffled as to why she would even think that she was entitled to be put on your deed. It's a b1tch move made by someone who's got her interests first and foremost in her mind. It's just such an outright greedy move. Truly shows your gold digging hand.

that said, you've given no indicaton why she would be thinking you are texting females on the pot....one has to wonder if she doesnt subconsiously know that she's not making you happy and worried you are looking.

That said, you're in a no win situation here. I would get her out quickly. Call her bluff and tell her it's best if she does go back to her mothers

omg, im LOLing at this threat "put me on your deed or I'll go running back to my mommy and daddy and you'll get NO pvssy on the reg!" Really? b/c ur pvssy is golden like that?

anyways, idk if she helps n the bills but she is a tenant there.. If things get ugly she probably has a right to stay (look up the laws in your state) and you'll have to evict her while she trashes your $hit while you are at work.

Be calm. Tell her you are not going to put her on the title to your house ever. Hope that this has her packing. if it doesn't then it's time for you to hit up the old "this isnt working out, I think we need to end it"

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd abuse her ***** before you dump her. Make her do all the dirty **** youve wanted to do then afterwards tell her to get the fvck out.

Act like a b1tch, then you get fvcked like a b1tch.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this for real?

Don't even know where to start.

I'll just give a few quick words here:
-She's manipulating you
-She's cheating on you

And:

-If you put her on half of the house, she will be stealing from you

She sounds like a con artist/grifter. It also sounds like she's found an easy Mark(you)

I'd seriously contact the police and see if they have anything on her. Then, either way, change the locks and kick her out. Do you have a gun? Surveillance for your property? She might not go too easily and come back to try to retaliate and/or manipulate you into letter her back in. Don't, obviously, but be prepared to call the cops and/or defend yourself.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your property not hers. If she dosent want to pay her fair share fine, she can move out.

She is trying to manipulate you. The her name on the property ploy would lead to me kicking her to the curb. She has no right to what you bought. Her p ussy is not that vauluable.

If you keep her there will just be more **** for you to deal with. Vote with your feet.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation Update:

Had another argument out of thin air on Monday night, and after that she got mad at every single thing I said. admittedly dhoulnt have lost my temper with her and said a few things I'm not proud of, but this situation was absolutely driving me crazy!

Yesterday, came home and she had come home early in taxi and moved all of her things out

Phil gets to keep his house ☺

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Longer story
Once upon a time I moved into my boyfriends house. We had an agreement prior to me moving in that I would pay $500 for rent and half the utilities. Fair considering I was paying $1100 in an apartment. At NO point in time did I ever ask him to put me on the deed to his house. Why would I? Yes, I realized I was paying down his equity, but I would be paying more rent somewhere else.
"
I think it is crazy for the woman in the OP to demand her name be put on the title of the property. But then I think it is mean if you charge your live-in girlfriend rent.

Let romance be romance, and business business. The woman in the OP should have been happy to have had a place to live rent free. She would have then been in position to get some capital together [assuming she was working]. Win/ win situation, financially speaking for all parties, if you continue in an LTR, or end up splitting up.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different strokes fur different folks. just like any relationship, it is always a negotiation in terms of what works well for both people

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different strokes fur different folks. just like any relationship, it is always a negotiation in terms of what works well for both people
Yes, it depends who you are, and what you want...... or how disenchanted one has become.:rolleyes:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation Update:

Had another argument out of thin air on Monday night, and after that she got mad at every single thing I said. admittedly dhoulnt have lost my temper with her and said a few things I'm not proud of, but this situation was absolutely driving me crazy!

Yesterday, came home and she had come home early in taxi and moved all of her things out

Phil gets to keep his house ☺
Dodged a bullet. A very expensive down the road bullet.

I hope you stood on the porch with a smile and waved goodbye as she drove off in the taxi

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is crazy for the woman in the OP to demand her name be put on the title of the property. But then I think it is mean if you charge your live-in girlfriend rent.

Let romance be romance, and business business. The woman in the OP should have been happy to have had a place to live rent free. She would have then been in position to get some capital together [assuming she was working]. Win/ win situation, financially speaking for all parties, if you continue in an LTR, or end up splitting up.
The woman in the OP post was looking for a win fall. Living for free wasn't good enough for her. She saw his house as a pile of cash with a cover on it and she felt entitled to the spoils.

She will attempt to do this to the next chump also. Hopefully the next chump is smart enough to say bye bye also

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Captain's "log"... Stardate - 2017....."
Atom Smasher going lowbrow...

Where are the toilets on the Enterprise, anyway? And given the amount of efficiency in the future, I wonder if any gets recyled into the food replicaters?