Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting in the Toilet

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just a quick email regarding my current situation;

(I’m in work, but this is really disturbing me and on my mind so I’ll have to be quite brief.)

My GF has moved in with me 2 months ago, my on property, my name on the deeds.

- Yesterday she Has said she wants her name on the deeds before she will ever call it ‘our house’ or ‘home’ again. I stated to her that I bought the property, not her. Shes then basically threatened to go back to live at her mums unless I assign her name on the mortgage legally. She has also said she will refuse to pay towards bills again unless make it legally her property.

- A few months ago, she caught me playing a Zombie game on my phone in the toilet. She then accused me of texting other women and tried to impose a rule that I am not allowed to take my phone in the toilet because she gets insecure. This morning however, she did exactly that and I pulled her up on it. She said she had a made a ‘mistake’ and that it was an ‘accident’

I’m curious as to how any of you guys would act or react in this situation?

How would you handle it?

Phil

Billtx49

Reaction score
Way to much conflict from her at the two month point. She will likely Not get any better in the future.
Do not do anything legal regarding your house with her. If she says again she will walk because of it, ask her if she needs any help packing her things.

Last edited:

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday she Has said she wants her name on the deeds before she will ever call it ‘our house’ or ‘home’ again. I stated to her that I bought the property, not her. Shes then basically threatened to go back to live at her mums unless I assign her name on the mortgage legally. She has also said she will refuse to pay towards bills
Sorry but there is only one way too look at it..... She wants half your **** or more and leave you in the dust on a whim if she changes her mind.

She then accused me of texting other women and tried to impose a rule that I am not allowed to take my phone in the toilet because she gets insecure.
Major red flag as well. Her insecurity should never have impact on you.

Basically its a sh!tty power player trying to wrap you around her finger.
Actions like these would drastically lower her value in my eyes. If she asked for something like that again I would dump her on the spot.

TL DR : I would laugh at her face.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is trying to manipulate the fvck out of you!

DO NOT put her on your house deed. It is your property! She can move her @$$ out. If a woman gave me some threat like that, I would open the door and guide her out.

And trying to dictate what you do on the pot? ridiculous!

Why the h3ll did you move her in, in the first place?

Is this post for real? Are some women really like this? o_O

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO FVCKING WAY DUDE.

Let's go a different route. EVEN if she was all sweet about it, it's still a HELL NO. Number 1 it doesn't work that way anyway.

Yeah I'd gather her things for her and put it all on the curb. Invite a friend or family member over to witness it and or record it.

Can you imagine that shvt, a year or 2 down the road you get in a fight. She calls the cops on you or files for a restraining order!? Next thing you know she has the house and some dude is staying there with her!

This is no brainer, you asked how I would handle it. There have it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her to give you a blow job while you are taking a dump and you will talk about it afterwards! :) hahaha

I've been in this exact same situation no too long ago.

I was in a 5yr LTR with my live in gf. She was very insecure as well (115lbs, 5'6", big fake boobs, little spinner body, long blonde hair, and she owned a really nice boat that we would fuhk on in the middle of the lake....mmm how I miss those things). About 2.5yrs into it she wanted to get her name on my house. I blew her off several times but she was persistent. Her excuse she gave was that she wouldn't have any where to go if I died. lol, so I said ok, I will talk to my parents and if I die, you can live in this house as long as you need to until you find something else. She was actually content with this.

I also let her do some redecorating which helped her feel like the house was more her own. This helped as well.

You have to decide the root of these issues. Is it her insecurity, or is she a gold digger. Is this girl worth the trouble? Does she have a big heart? Is she loyal and submissive? If she is worth keeping then you will have to help her overcome some of her insecurities.

1. Be firm with her when she accuses you of texting other girls. Tell her it makes you FEEL like she doesn't care/love you when she says those things. Reassure her how great she is and how much she means to you. As hard as it may be, don't take her accusations personally. It is simply her feeling insecure about herself. She is looking for to validate her feelings for you. Be fair, firm, and consistent in dealing with this and eventually she will bite her tongue more often than not....if she cares about you enough. When she understands that her bad behavior drives you away, she will change if she wants to keep you.

2. On the house deal, just blow her off. Don't cave in. I will bet you a million dollars that she won't leave if you don't meet her demands. Its just a power play that all use. Don't let it phase you. If she is worth keeping then you need to do some things to make her feel like it is her home too. Those can be letting her paint some rooms/walls her color choice, letting her decorate. I let mine do this and it helped a lot. She even bought the paint and did the work.

3. Read up on the psychology behind insecurity and how to address it. The more you educate yourself, and the better your skills are in dealing with people, the easier it is to get what you want from them.

4. No matter how much resistance she gives you, keep your pimp hand strong. She won't go anywhere and she'll want you even more. Insecure girls crave Alpha males. They eat beta's for breakfast.

5. There's a chance that this girl will never be happy. She will always want something more and this is why she wouldn't be a good long term choice. Mine had a huge heart and cared so much about our relationship. She also had some Borderline traits and abandonment issues from a less than ideal childhood. It just depends how hard she wants to work on her. I don't know what your girl is like, only you know and are capable of making the best decision. One thing is for sure, she needs to get a counselor to work past her insecurities.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just a quick email regarding my current situation;

(I’m in work, but this is really disturbing me and on my mind so I’ll have to be quite brief.)

My GF has moved in with me 2 months ago, my on property, my name on the deeds.

- Yesterday she Has said she wants her name on the deeds before she will ever call it ‘our house’ or ‘home’ again. I stated to her that I bought the property, not her. Shes then basically threatened to go back to live at her mums unless I assign her name on the mortgage legally. She has also said she will refuse to pay towards bills again unless make it legally her property.

- A few months ago, she caught me playing a Zombie game on my phone in the toilet. She then accused me of texting other women and tried to impose a rule that I am not allowed to take my phone in the toilet because she gets insecure. This morning however, she did exactly that and I pulled her up on it. She said she had a made a ‘mistake’ and that it was an ‘accident’

I’m curious as to how any of you guys would act or react in this situation?

How would you handle it?

Phil
Your house. Period. She is a tennant living in your house. You made it clear she wasn't there when yiu were buying it so she has no say. Your boundaries. She either obides by them or let her leave. If she refuses to "pay her way," til her name is on the title of the property tell her black mail will get her kicked to the curb quicker than freeloading and if she thinks she has a free ride then she has another thing coming.

I'm going to use just random figures here so bear with me.

Say you bought your house for 300,000 dollars and you out a down payment of 50,000 down. I would tell her "ok if you want your name on the title, your contribution will be 25,000 cash and half the bills."

If she squacks at that then you have a lady with a plan. She plans to put her name on your assets pay nothing and then walk away with half its equity in 5 to 10 years at your expense. Beware.

The part about the phone, tell her to quit being a child.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fvcked up bro. If you are able to pay the bills for the house, then tell her she can leave. Simple. And if she gets all insecure about you taking a ****, tell her that you were just playing a zombie game on her phone and make her feel awkward about it. Like "uh, I was just playing this game...." and then show her and give her the 'who the fvck are you?' look.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I had this happen to me about 8 years ago. The b!tch wanted to be on the deed to my house and would not let it go, even after I told her no way. She pushed and pushed till I had enough. I got a few friends together and we loaded up a couple of trucks and moved her to her mother's house. Went NC and never heard from her again. The phone deal is just a distraction from what she really wants, and that's a piece of your property or all of it. Kick her to the curb now, there's enough a$$ out there to replace her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I had this happen to me about 8 years ago. The b!tch wanted to be on the deed to my house and would not let it go, even after I told her no way. She pushed and pushed till I had enough. I got a few friends together and we loaded up a couple of trucks and moved her to her mother's house. Went NC and never heard from her again. The phone deal is just a distraction from what she really wants, and that's a piece of your property or all of it. Kick her to the curb now, there's enough a$$ out there to replace her.
Did she offer to buy into the house or did she just insist on having you put her name on it?

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
She and her mother insisted that I put her name on it since we had been "co-habitating" for less than a year at the time. No, she never offered to buy in. Guess she thought her pvssy was worth a place on the deed. Typical female delusional B$.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She and her mother insisted that I put her name on it since we had been "co-habitating" for less than a year at the time. No, she never offered to buy in. Guess she thought her pvssy was worth a place on the deed. Typical female delusional B$.
You did the right thing. It never ceases to amaze me how a woman can think she can contribute nothing but expect half it's equity if she decides she wants to branch swing to another dude years down the road. Good for you for loading her crap up and getting rid of her. And her meddling mother was probably the one that gave her the plan to take half of your assets

Guys, protect your assets. The law isn't on your side. Governments are not on your side. Femanism believe they are entitled to what you worked and paid for. Protect your assets. If it is yours, do not let them put their name on it.

Do not be anyone's free ride.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your house. Period. She is a tennant living in your house. You made it clear she wasn't there when yiu were buying it so she has no say. Your boundaries. She either obides by them or let her leave. If she refuses to "pay her way," til her name is on the title of the property tell her black mail will get her kicked to the curb quicker than freeloading and if she thinks she has a free ride then she has another thing coming.

I'm going to use just random figures here so bear with me.

Say you bought your house for 300,000 dollars and you out a down payment of 50,000 down. I would tell her "ok if you want your name on the title, your contribution will be 25,000 cash and half the bills."

If she squacks at that then you have a lady with a plan. She plans to put her name on your assets pay nothing and then walk away with half its equity in 5 to 10 years at your expense. Beware.

The part about the phone, tell her to quit being a child.
This isn't about a financial transaction where we are dealing with rational things. Its a woman with feelings that are irrational. You will always face difficulty in dealing with women trying to be rational. It doesn't equate to them. They aren't men, you won't be effective. You need to change how she FEELS, don't bother trying to make rational sense of it. The book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus does a good job explaining this.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't about a financial transaction where we are dealing with rational things. Its a woman with feelings that are irrational. You will always face difficulty in dealing with women trying to be rational. It doesn't equate to them. They aren't men, you won't be effective. You need to change how she FEELS, don't bother trying to make rational sense of it. The book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus does a good job explaining this.

You can't change how they feel because next day next week heck 5 minutes from now their feelings will change.

You set rules. You set boundaries. You take the lead. If they do not follow. They are history. It is the only way men can protect themselves in today's anti men world. You have to be steadfast and tough.

Too many men are making payments to women and selling off their assets to give the cash to women that are screwing other men. It needs to stop.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't disagree, but you can be more effective and achieve what you want if you will change your tune.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl attempts to manipulate you in a self-serving manner, you have three choices:

1) Walk away;
2) Apprise her that you are fully aware of her attempted manipulation, and if she attempts such a machination again, she is history; or
3) Manipulate her to the wall.

I have done all three, dependent upon my volition at the time.

But this quote above takes the cake. So overt; so blatant; so self-serving.

I would respond as follows:

"You want your name on my deed? The house that took me a few years to find & negotiate, and for which I'm legally responsible for the debt? No problem. I placed $X as a down payment (State 4x your actual down payment). Give me half of $X, and pay half the mortgage, taxes, insurance, utilities, and maintenance and I will place your name on the deed upon a refinance with your name added to the note as well."

As to the telephone in the toilet due to her insecurity:
I have never had a fruitful relation with any girl with such deep insecurities. The red flags are blatantly pasted all across the board with this girl of two months. What are you going to do with this newfound knowledge?

Last edited: