Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting breakdown - how can i attract this milf?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Djs, i’m like 90% assured this milf be entertaining other. Idc, i wanna hit. And i’m saying this so that somebody tell me of a way where i can lock this milf down where she become an exclusive FWB

Background info; went out twice with this milf, alot of kissing not yet ****in, we plannin to once she is back. She asked me a while ago to text her more frequently but i feel that doing that would kill any attraction whatsoever. 1. Do i text her more often?
2. What can i do so that she becomes an exclusive fwb for me? 3. Last text i sent got simply a heart-reaction on the i miss your face and she didn’t even send a voice note so a bit ****ed up. I’m gonna ignore her for a week, and then resend a text or should wait for her to reinitiate contact again?

Here are the latest texts:
Me: Do you know how i know that you have good taste?
Her: ‍♀
Me: Because you are speaking to me
Her: Yea
Me:
Her: ☺
Me: I want you to check your work schedule
Her: It's still early, he'll be out by the end of next week
Her: I know
Her:
Me: Because on the same weekend you’re back i want to take you out, we go for a few drinks, and then i want take you back home and **** you all night long
Me: Night and morning
Me: You say its hard work by albert heijn? You will work harder here
Me: I will fix your back for you
Her:
Me : Send me a message then tell me when you don’t have to work so i don’t plan something else
Her: Ok

After 1 week

Her : hi, I will be working from 26 to 29.10
Her: next week from October 30th not yet known
Me: Do you always work the same days or does it change every time?
Her: It changes often, but when I get there I want to talk about a permanent schedule
Me: That’s better
Me: Because i miss your face
Me: Say in a voice note “here is energy”

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much text from you just Ask her for drink then the rest is history. Lots of nice places in Netherlands for you two cheers and have fun but hurry up before she loose intrest

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much text from you just Ask her for drink then the rest is history. Lots of nice places in Netherlands for you two cheers and have fun but hurry up before she loose intrest
She on a ****ing vacation bro, i do wanna take this chick and **** her

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think if text her again after being left on read makes me needy?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about sex through text is a big no no, the second your entering an interaction and she knows sex is your end goal it's just a different type of energy now... Transactional? Might be the word idk
She’s milf and i heard an advice that milf love sexting. But i’d like to hear your opinion. Can you share what is a better move here? So no talking about sex through texting ever or just before actually having it?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s milf and i heard an advice that milf love sexting. But i’d like to hear your opinion. Can you share what is a better move here? So no talking about sex through texting ever or just before actually having it?
There's 2 perspectives: The legal perspective and the dussy chase perspective. From the legal perspective, having a record of sexting might just save your ass if it's admissible in court, not to say that sex cannot turn from consensual to nonconsensual but yeah.

The dussy chase perspective is that if she's aware your just in it for sex, you've already lost the point of having game, what real game is about is everything but the s3x

See, a requisite to having game is the fact that you actually like being around women, because when you do these interactions don't take on this transactional energy, but rather it's fun.

Any guy can just talk about sex bro, your basic as **** bro, your on SoSuave bro and your basic af, come on bro

Like is it called SoBasic, cause if it is, I mean there you are, your on the money bro, good job

Last edited:

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's 2 perspectives: The legal perspective and the dussy chase perspective. From the legal perspective, having a record of sexting might just save your ass if it's admissible in court, not to say that sex cannot turn from consensual to nonconsensual but yeah.

The dussy chase perspective is that if she's aware your just in it for sex, you've already lost the point of having game, what real game is about is everything but the s3x

See, a requisite to having game is the fact that you actually like being around women, because when you do these interactions don't take on this transactional energy, but rather it's fun.

Any guy can just talk about sex bro, your basic as **** bro, your on SoSuave bro and your basic af, come on bro

Like is it called SoBasic, cause if it is, I mean there you are, your on the money bro, good job
This is only regarding texting? Or is it also in real-life interactions?
Isn’t it beneficial to be sexualizing convos? Maybe not on texting but in real-life?

do you think there is still a chance with this woman?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They do...after you already fvcked her.

Before that time you come off as thirsty and they may engage with you on it but then have a 95% flake rate when it comes time to act.

Have lost a lot of OLD matches trying this before. Did end up having one meet me straight at a motel room and we fvcked but lost far more prospects trying to sext them...

Basically makes you seem desperate. Once you have fvcked them then that's a different story.

Just from the texts you have shown you are far far more interested in fvcking her than she is in you. Her responses are basically non-responses.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They do...after you already fvcked her.

Before that time you come off as thirsty and they may engage with you on it but then have a 95% flake rate when it comes time to act.

Have lost a lot of OLD matches trying this before. Did end up having one meet me straight at a motel room and we fvcked but lost far more prospects trying to sext them...

Basically makes you seem desperate. Once you have fvcked them then that's a different story.

Just from the texts you have shown you are far far more interested in fvcking her than she is in you. Her responses are basically non-responses.
Her english is not that good, this ***** be using google translate to speak.

However what do you think should i do? Do you think if i text her in a weeks time asking about her schedule after non-response to last message would make me come across as needy?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

However what do you think should i do? Do you think if i text her in a weeks time asking about her schedule after non-response to last message would make me come across as needy?
At this point I don't think it matters, I don't think she is interested. It doesn't take much to write "OK" back no matter what language she is using. Google translate doesn't limit your response length or force disinterested responses

I'd wait until she gets back and try to set up a time to meet up with her. She will either meet or she will give you excuses.

Don't sext, don't talk about fvcking, just try to get her to meet up for a drink. All that type of talk can happen in person.

Last edited:

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score

Not very experienced, but in whatever interactions i have had i made the same mistake as you i.e i do agree with others , if a girl is texting you far less than you are ( as in this case) she is low interest and keeping up this behavior is not going to be interested very long..

Don't take this the wrong way but you are sounding desperate on the texts..for every 3-4 lines you write she writes two letters back.

It doesn't matter if she doesn't speak english, if she wants you, she will help you make things easier to get her.

@BackInTheGame78 and @CAPSLOCK BANDIT advice is solid. Follow it if you want to get laid with this girl. I wish i'd got this advice before.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point I don't think it matters, I don't think she is interested. It doesn't take much to write "OK" back no matter what language she is using. Google translate doesn't limit your response length or force disinterested responses

I'd wait until she gets back and try to set up a time to meet up with her. She will either meet or she will give you excuses.

Don't sext, don't talk about fvcking, just try to get her to meet up for a drink. All that type of talk can happen in person.
If she doesn’t get back? I think she is expecting me to chase her. In other words, is there a situation where i text her first where i don’t come across as needy if she doesn’t initiate contact?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not very experienced, but in whatever interactions i have had i made the same mistake as you i.e i do agree with others , if a girl is texting you far less than you are ( as in this case) she is low interest and keeping up this behavior is not going to be interested very long..

Don't take this the wrong way but you are sounding desperate on the texts..for every 3-4 lines you write she writes two letters back.

It doesn't matter if she doesn't speak english, if she wants you, she will help you make things easier to get her.

@BackInTheGame78 and @CAPSLOCK BANDIT advice is solid. Follow it if you want to get laid with this girl. I wish i'd got this advice before.
Thank you bro for your honesty. **** happens and you learn from it. None of us is angels. Thanks for dropping by

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If she doesn’t get back? I think she is expecting me to chase her. In other words, is there a situation where i text her first where i don’t come across as needy if she doesn’t initiate contact?
Move on.
Stop trying to allow your ego to make a disinterested women seem interested by making excuses.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck the first time you went with her to drink, after kissing you didn't tell her "Lets go hime I wanna eat you"? She is a woman with experience dude, she's not a fvcking virgin where you have to raise her interest level.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck the first time you went with her to drink, after kissing you didn't tell her "Lets go hime I wanna eat you"? She is a woman with experience dude, she's not a fvcking virgin where you have to raise her interest level.
Because i had to ****ing work the next day. **** was unbelievable man.