Texting breakdown - how can i attract this milf?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you stop the annoying tagging? Didn't you get enough feedback yet on your single mom quest?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you stop the annoying tagging? Didn't you get enough feedback yet on your single mom quest?
Anour's in the Netherlands, you want him knocking on your door instead? LOL

Or he can stop and chat up the older guy with the Maine Coon walking around town :rofl:

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only chat with women.
Mild deterrent for the determined.

You guys can be a tag team. Anour can awkwardly approach the young hotties in your area, you can swoop in and save them.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You guys can be a tag team. Anour can awkwardly approach the young hotties in your area, you can swoop in and save them.
I don't need Anour for that. :rofl:

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Good one man, and a reply to @AmsterdamAssassin you can never have too many perspectives. So c*ck sucker you can relax.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How can i get her flustered and mad? Do you have specific lines or some****?
You sound beyond desperate right now. With this mindset you might as well forget about it.

If you are acting this desperate to us, imagine what it must be like with her. She smells this a mile away. It smells like raw sewage to her and repulses her.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound beyond desperate right now. With this mindset you might as well forget about it.

If you are acting this desperate to us, imagine what it must be like with her. She smells this a mile away. It smells like raw sewage to her and repulses her.
Bro, funny thing, i ain’t spoken to her in like a week. I’m just desperate here so i have an effective approach for next time.