"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Text to Sex

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
25
Age
40
Tinder sucks.

Bumble, Hinge and POF are money for me.

This year even with the pandemic I have banged 11 women by my count, many multiple times. Was seeing one for about 3 months and have been seeing another for over a month now...

Honestly I feel like a lot of guys on these boards are just lazy when it comes to putting in the work to get women. It is so easy these days if you are decent looking, fun and interesting.

What I see is guys getting one or two numbers and then shutting off all efforts to continue getting more into the pipeline, guys sending lame messages and texts which lead to low interest or flakes, guys following "rules" about not texting that lead to flakes, and many just not being willing to put any effort into getting laid, as if it will just magically fall into your lap.

No. It's like anything else. You get out of it what you put into it. Trust me, there is nothing magical about me. I am not some hot guy, I am built decently well but average looking. I have a good career and am very comfortable financially but am not loaded. But I am fun, am good at conversations and am phenomenal at getting women to meet me in person, which is where you will make your life easier. I am also a machine in the bedroom so once they experience that they want more. Great sex is hard to find for women.

Stop making excuses. The pvssy is out there to be fvcked. Stop acting like it's mission impossible. It's actually like shooting fish in a barrel it's so easy.

I have 3 other women I have seen twice each and have third time meetings coming up which I am assuming at least 2 will include banging...maybe all 3, which would bring the total to 14 for the year.

If you aren't willing to put in any effort to get laid then you have no right to complain when you get nothing.
Have u any tips on how to meet people on Pof etc and the txting tips u mention?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top